PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day in Pantyville

Teri Ray
08-22-2011, 09:46 PM
Just a dumb blonde post here. I visited my daughter and she asked me to take a few things to the dump for her. I agreed and loaded up the cab of my pickup with a load of cardboard boxes she wanted sent to the dump. On the way to the dump I stopped and purchased 3 beautiful new hipster panties. On my way home I was shocked to find I had tossed my new purchase with the trash boxes. I am sad to say I am a dumb blonde. Maybe I need a new wig color to alay my blonde error. Uhh err no offense to blondes. Morale of the story is "HANG ON TO YOUR PANTIES"

Your dummy friend Teri

barbie lanai
08-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Well lets hope a scavenger enjoys finding them. I once drove to a dump to toss out some old Barbie clothes. Seems scavengers were able to intercept the bag, almost before it hit the ground.

Cynthia Anne
08-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Thou shall not let trash into their panties!:eek::devil::brolleyes:

BLUE ORCHID
08-23-2011, 08:14 AM
Hi Teri Ray, I think we all have had a Blonde Moment or two in our time.

Orchid

KylieA
08-23-2011, 08:58 AM
Well lets hope a scavenger enjoys finding them. I once drove to a dump to toss out some old Barbie clothes. Seems scavengers were able to intercept the bag, almost before it hit the ground.

They banned scavengers at our dump. They were getting aggressive. They would literally reach into your car and take anything loose. My wife was dropping a couple items at the dump swap shop. She turned around to find someone taking a photograph that she just picked up at the frame shop. The scavenger was indignant when they found out my wife wasn't recycling the brand new photograph. It got the point that you no longer wanted to drop off anything at the swap shop. The dump finally closed the swap shop after having to call in the police several times to break up fights. The aggressive scavengers is what really killed the swap shop in the end.

Natalee
08-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Holy crap, didn't know dumps let this go on! The only scavengers I've seen at the dumps here, are sea gulls. Can't shoot em' either, they're the state bird.

Elle1946
08-23-2011, 10:14 AM
Well that is one BIG OOPS!!

suzy1
08-23-2011, 10:30 AM
I have just got home and realised I did not collect the change after using the automatic check out at the supermarket.
But you Teri! Well I just don’t know what to say?
Yes I do, keep that blond wig on girl!

I hope a hug helps, SUZY

BillieJoEllen
08-23-2011, 11:05 AM
Years ago before going to work on the 2nd shift I stopped to buy a few fem items. One was one of the most precious pairs of black nylon panties I had ever seen. They were very expensive but I just had to have them. Couldn't wait for work to get over that night. When I drove home I got my purchases out of the car. Lo and behold I couldn't find the panties. I never did find out what happened to them. I was crushed.

Carole
08-23-2011, 11:21 AM
So you went from spending a few nicker (UK slang for £'s) on knickers and ended up knickerless on all counts - indeed a blonde moment!

Teri Ray
08-23-2011, 10:32 PM
I am not sure what I am going to do. I have only several pair to chose from now so I guess I will make due with old panties. But a girl has got to learn her lesson so I will likely buy new panties and return to the dump just to prove I can do it right.

Annaliese
08-24-2011, 08:02 AM
Teri that is so funny. Did you buy more panties.

Lori B
08-24-2011, 05:54 PM
I have too....the elastic is shot :p
Just a dumb blonde post here. I visited my daughter and she asked me to take a few things to the dump for her. I agreed and loaded up the cab of my pickup with a load of cardboard boxes she wanted sent to the dump. On the way to the dump I stopped and purchased 3 beautiful new hipster panties. On my way home I was shocked to find I had tossed my new purchase with the trash boxes. I am sad to say I am a dumb blonde. Maybe I need a new wig color to alay my blonde error. Uhh err no offense to blondes. Morale of the story is "HANG ON TO YOUR PANTIES"

Your dummy friend Teri

Teri Ray
08-25-2011, 06:57 AM
Yah I did it picked out a new matching bra and panties at TJ Max paid for them and got them home safely. Giggle I knew I could do it. Oh purchased a new pair of sandals too. Practice makes perfect. Decided to take the day off and dress. Huggs Teri