PDA

View Full Version : Cleavage Boosting

Sazzle
10-11-2005, 02:49 PM
I've been reading a little about the (i'm not sure if I am going to phrase this right....) 'mini' bras that you can use to create 'natural' cleavage and then slip an enhancer in underneath. I believe theres on such type called the Q bra.

How good are these, and where might I be able to purchase them in the UK (all the suppliers I have found seem to be US)

Mia001
10-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Hi,

I've seen the JML one in Woolworth's and TJ Hughes but the didn't look too great. I may be wrong of course.

The gel padded ones (normal looking bra with gel inserts are really good. I got two from New Look a while back. They were just over a tenner each as I remember. They may not have them now but most of the High Street shops should have something.

The gel bras feel great on and you can slip breast enhancers inside for quite an impressive boost.

Let me know how you get on as I'm looking at getting another gel bra or two myself.

Mark.

Mia001
10-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi again,

This is the effect from the gel bra with enhancers in it. It should give you some idea.

Mark.

Sazzle
10-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Thing is because I am using forms at the moment (and boy do I love having them on!) I have to wear quite high cut tops and dresses because otherwise it'll be blatantly obvious what's down there, also permanently perky nipples aren't always the most appropriate thing!

Oh, and not just the gel ones, I've seen lacy ones somewhere too!

Mia001
10-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Hi,

Lacy bras with inserts in them? Can you remember where? They sound cool. I usually like satin but I'd definately try them.

Was it in the shops or mail order?

Mark.

Sazzle
10-11-2005, 03:50 PM
No, it was a lacy bra which pulled you together to make cleavage from whats already there, then you put an actual bra over it with the chicken fillets in

Mia001
10-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi Sazzle,

They sound good. I think I may give them a go if I can find them. Thanks for the tip.

Mark.

celeste26
10-11-2005, 04:13 PM
As for the Q-bra I am a user of this product. It is a silicone product with adhesive on the back to keep it in place (it works well).

However the intended use of clasping the two together (they have a clasp for this purpose) to form a cleavage is a non-starter for me. To place them on my actual breast makes them too far away from each other to use this feature. Still they feel great and fill the bras I have comfortably. I like them.

Wendy me
10-11-2005, 04:37 PM
i have one called the bella bra i did a test on it here...http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8921

jenny c
10-12-2005, 04:51 AM
I've been reading a little about the (i'm not sure if I am going to phrase this right....) 'mini' bras that you can use to create 'natural' cleavage and then slip an enhancer in underneath. I believe theres on such type called the Q bra.

How good are these, and where might I be able to purchase them in the UK (all the suppliers I have found seem to be US)

Hi Sazzle there is a product on the market called NU Bra they are the silicon enhancer type with the a little clip at the front to hold it together. they are sold in Woolworths, TJ Hughes, Wilkinsons and the cheapest i have found are on Sale at the moment are in a Store called Ethel Austins which have around 40 stores nationwide. priced at £5

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-12-2005, 11:07 AM
The NU Bra (and competitors) work best if you've got a some extra flesh to work with. As you can see from the photo, it's really just a shell that goes over the breast, so by itself it only adds about a half-cup in size. The real enhancement comes from apply the tape underneath and pulling the girls together. It's not the most comfortable thing (for CDs or GGs) but does help create cleavage.

However, if you don't have breast forms, the NU Bra is also useful in another way. You can stuff your bra using conventional means (socks, bird seed, whatever) and then put the NU Bra on as the outer-most layer so that the silicon gives a more natural looking/feeling appearance.

Wendy me
10-12-2005, 11:37 AM
the nu bra , bella bra or what ener you get should be put on by applying it to cover the whole brest and be abought 3 inches appart then hook the clasp together this pulls the girls together and creates the cleavage...but if you have a little something to work with it will give better results....

reprinted from the glamour bouqutie...
Q Bra 2 Pack
Princess Dawn's Perfectly Pretty Cleavage Creator 2 Bra Deal Pack !
Super Realistic Attachable Strapless Silicone Bras !
Gives That , "Oh, Gosh they're real !" Look !
Create The Most Realistic Cleavage !
AWESOME !!!
Once Your Pretty Cleavage is Created,
Place Your Breast Forms Into A Bra On Top of the Q Bra and Wow !
(Q Bras Are Not Breasts By Themselves !)
Bra Attaches Over and Over again and adhesive won't wash off !
(Do Not Use Hollister Medical Adhesive On The Q Bras !)
C or D Cup Sizes Available
Please choose either : 2 of the D Size, OR, 2 of the C size, OR, 1 of each size(1 C and 1 D)
Price $29.95 WOW !
Available in Size C or D
(YOU CAN ORDER A SINGLE Q BRA BELOW !)
http://www.glamourboutique.com/breastforms/index.html