PDA

View Full Version : I woudl give it all away just for one person...

Myojine
08-23-2011, 05:47 AM
Id give it all up, everything, every last computer, video game device, internet account and every video i ever made, just for one person to love and care for me.
Just for one person to love me unconditionally, no matter what I did, they'd put their arms around me and tell me "Its ok, im here for you, i love you"

Sie kommen zu euch in der Nacht
und stehlen eure kleinen heißen Tränen
sie warten bis der Mond erwacht
und drücken sie in meine kalten Venen

Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht
ich bin die Stimme aus dem Kissen
ich singe bis der Tag erwacht
ein heller Schein am Firmament
Mein Herz brennt

desa ray
08-23-2011, 05:55 AM
Please keep your head up. As long as you keep an open mind and heart I believe you will find that special person and they will be everything you dream of and more.
Desa.

Joanna41
08-23-2011, 06:08 AM
We all have destinies that sometimes are hard to figure out. Relationships is probably one of the hardest ones. Yours will come to you when its supposed to. In the mean time keep your spirits high, do things you enjoy and live your life like its your last day. Hang in there! We are all here to help prop you up.

Joanna

Sharon
08-23-2011, 07:59 PM
My heart goes out to you, Myojine, but never give up on finding that relationship. Just be sure to place yourself in situations where you might meet that special person. :hugs:

A translation:

They come to you in the night
and steal your small hot tears
them wait to the moon awaked
and press them into my cold Venen

now dear children give eight
I are finely the voice from the cushion
I sing to the day awake a bright light
at the Firmament my heart burn

Andrea85
08-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Try looking at it this way. It could be worse. Your life could have been like mine, many broken bones, thousands of bruises, and hundreds of stitches over 8 years of my life. That's what it took for me to find the perfect man for me.

Myojine
08-23-2011, 09:42 PM
My heart goes out to you, Myojine, but never give up on finding that relationship. Just be sure to place yourself in situations where you might meet that special person. :hugs:

A translation:

them wait to the moon awaked
and press them into my cold Venen

now dear children give eight
I are finely the voice from the cushion
I sing to the day awake a bright light
at the Firmament my heart burn

they wait until the moon awakes
and put them in my cold veins

Now, dear children, pay attention
I am the voice from the pillow
I sing until the day awakes
a bright light on the heavens
my heart burns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Uoib7wxMM&feature=feedf_feedfbc
Rammstien - Mein herz brennt
(music is what speaks to my soul, music conveys they way I feel)

Try looking at it this way. It could be worse. Your life could have been like mine, many broken bones, thousands of bruises, and hundreds of stitches over 8 years of my life. That's what it took for me to find the perfect man for me.
How dare you assume as though you life was any worse than anyone elses here. I CANT STAND IT when people do this, no matter who they are.
How can you assume that my life was any better than yourse?
8 years? Try an entire life time of 2 decades, but then agian If i say anymore I'd just be a hypocrit to my own words.
I was refering to the fact that Ive had no one my entire life except people who i come in contact with that abandon me shortly afterward, for my entire life.
please dont judge.

Andrea85
08-23-2011, 11:13 PM
No wonder you don't have anyone. Doesn't really surprise me though, since most of your posts have a bad attitude about them. I have a good man in my life, loving and accepting parents, and more friends than I can count that are accepting. Good things only happen to good people.

Myojine
08-23-2011, 11:24 PM
No wonder you don't have anyone. Doesn't really surprise me though, since most of your posts have a bad attitude about them. I have a good man in my life, loving and accepting parents, and more friends than I can count that are accepting. Good things only happen to good people.

I think you've ignored my signature for too long.

Judge me not because i hate you, i hate you because you have judged me.
~Myojine Kaawasen

Andrea85
08-23-2011, 11:31 PM
I don't judge, I just call it like I see it, as I did here. Don't like it? I don't really care. I was just trying to be nice and make you maybe feel a little better, but whatever. Your typical posts are like that. If you don't like something someone said, you flip out and go psycho on them. I have zero pity for people like you that aren't willing to do anything about their crappy lives to improve them other than whine. It isn't deserved from anyone. If you want to keep throwing a hissy fit, feel free to PM me, because I'm getting off here for a while for a smoke.

Myojine
08-23-2011, 11:41 PM
I don't judge, I just call it like I see it, as I did here. Don't like it? I don't really care. I was just trying to be nice and make you maybe feel a little better, but whatever. Your typical posts are like that. If you don't like something someone said, you flip out and go psycho on them. I have zero pity for people like you that aren't willing to do anything about their crappy lives to improve them other than whine. It isn't deserved from anyone. If you want to keep throwing a hissy fit, feel free to PM me, because I'm getting off here for a while for a smoke.

"Oh dont cry, My life was worse then youres, people beat me for eight years."
Really?
Most of my Posts? Apparently you missed the recent thread about how the woman who raised me out right bandonded me when i was 14, Or maybe someone cared to wonder why she was raising me in the first place? Maybe because my birth mother abandoned me when i was 1.5 years of age.

Im glad you have the gall to assume you had it worse then someone else(thats judging them, sister) and then lie about not judging them.
the last people id expect to judge me would be is another TG.

I have zero pity for people like you that aren't willing to do anything about their crappy lives to improve them other than whine.
You assume I do nothing to change my life.
What kinda twisted person are you?
I come with a bleeding heart, you act as if you know the entire story.
Then you leave with a passive aggressive attack, why didnt you just come and slap me across the face?
What's wrong with you?

Andrea85
08-24-2011, 12:10 AM
ENOUGH!!!!!

this post is deleted and I want no more -- thank you for your co-operation

smm

Sharon
08-24-2011, 12:16 AM
and steal your small hot tears....

So much fo the automatic translator, huh? I knew there had to be errors, but I figured it was probably close enough for people to understand the gist of the author's emotions.

Okay then, onto the ugly admin thing....

Some people really need to stop presuming.

Okay, I hope that's enough to stop the silly (and, frankly, a bit more than a bit out of line) bickering. And, besides, my life is worse than either of yours. :smug:

Nah, not really, in fact my life is fairly good, excepting for a knee that I wish would just fall off.... And, yeah, maybe the same goes for that other piece of anatomy as well, but if I have as much gold laying around as I believe I do.... :battingeyelashes:

Geez, after all my off-topic meanderings, now I forget what the dang thread is about. :o

juno
08-24-2011, 07:16 AM
I have seen things and heard things that i can not beleive one human being could do to another.
Sometimes just hearing about what happens in this world to others makes me want to... i cant even say how much it bothers me.
I am ashamed to call myself a human being.

I totally agree with you on that statement. I don't watch the news, and my wife knows not to tell me about news of people being evil. I sympathize way too much. There is no reason for it all. Knowing that there is a lot of good in the world just does not help offset all of the senseless pain and evil.

That is why the Serenity Prayer was created:
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Whether or not you find the prayer useful, my point is that it is a common dilemma to live life in spite of all of the crap in the world.

Myojine
08-24-2011, 08:13 AM
I totally agree with you on that statement. I don't watch the news, and my wife knows not to tell me about news of people being evil. I sympathize way too much. There is no reason for it all. Knowing that there is a lot of good in the world just does not help offset all of the senseless pain and evil.

That is why the Serenity Prayer was created:
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Whether or not you find the prayer useful, my point is that it is a common dilemma to live life in spite of all of the crap in the world.

you probably shouldnt have posted that cause now I gotta post my twisted rewrite of it

God grant me the courage to murder the things I can not change
grant me the soveriegnty In which i can not deal with
The power to change what I can,
And the sanity to know the differance.

I told yall i was ****ed up, oh this stuff makes me giggle....oh god i need help...