PDA

View Full Version : fully dressed

bomba
08-23-2011, 11:43 AM
for most of my crossdressing years all i would do is on rare occations,slip into some lingeray or wear panties and a bra around the house .maybe with some lipstick on.it was not often i had the house to myself with a wife and 3 kids. last year i bought a cabin with some land out in the country.i have just realized i go out there by my self often.its perfect place to finnally be able to fully dress and practice at being a woman.last weeken i believe i have finnally achieved a completly passable look. i mean i looked gorgess.i have, with alot of practice, figured out makeup.i have 2 complet outfits and a hot looking wig.im now starting to practice waking and femine mannerisums.i am also working on my voice.after so many years of frustration i am now starting to experiance the joy of the feminine.i feel great

Joanna41
08-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Well let's see! Care to share a pic or two of this new success?

Joanna

daviolin
08-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Good for you girl, you go for it. Daviolin

sissystephanie
08-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Welcome to the Real Crossdressing world. Hope you enjoy doing your thing! Don't forget to send us some pictures!!

suzy1
08-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Yes, come on girl. Get the camera out!

Cynthia Anne
08-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Great feeling isn't it! I just got back from town wher I bought some grocerys and picked up my new feme glasses! I was dressed to the heels! Hugs!

cdatlanier
08-31-2011, 03:05 PM
Before I got married, I used to live alone and dressed almost everyday. Now I'm married, my wife helps me......life is GOOD !

StarrOfDelite
08-31-2011, 06:29 PM
fi have, with alot of practice, figured out makeup.

I've been CD'ing for almost fifteen years and haven't figured out makeup to the level that a 13 y.o. gender girl seems to know intuitively, so I'd love to know your secrets. Seriously.

Eryn
08-31-2011, 10:28 PM
I like doing bits and pieces, but it is so much fun to complete the presentation! Lots of effort to get there, but suddenly that image in the mirror is Eryn! :)

Hope to see some pictures of you soon!