PDA

View Full Version : Taking Anoter Step Forward

Kittyagain
08-23-2011, 03:54 PM
Something is happening of late. An odd, but wonderful feeling is sweeping over me more each day. A change sorta speak from just a man that wears woman's clothes to something more. A call to the feminine might be a good way to describe the change in my daily outlook on life. Not Transgendered or Transsexual, not that change but one of a stronger commitment to that inner warmth.

Hormonal possibly since age is naturally dragging down the masculine side of me. It is not the pink fog as some would call a change such as this. Too much emotional shifts to be that and it comes in bits and pieces that slowly is evolving as a huge, picture puzzle might with months of work.

My wife senses it too. She has supported and enjoys my Cross Dressing for oh so many years. She is a wonderful woman, a terrific wife and my perfect girlfriend. Hard to ask for more than that. This change disturbs her some. I know it does but as the exceptional wife she is, she shifts to maintain our perfect balance.

I assume everyone goes through this as they get older. It has caught me by surprise.

Kitty

sissystephanie
08-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Kitty, I think I went through a similar feeling some years ago. My dear wife, who knew that I was a CD and fully supported me even commented on it. It did disturb her, just like it does your wife, but we got through that phase of my life! We had almost 50 years together before cancer took her!! Maybe not everyone goes through this, but I did and you are!! It will pass!! Best of Luck to both you and your dear wife!!

Kittyagain
08-23-2011, 04:46 PM
Stephanie, I am so sorry for your loss.

It is truly good to know I am not the only one that is or has gone through this.

Kitty