PDA

View Full Version : Back to Business

Danni Renee
08-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Well, I am finally getting settled in my new apartment after a month of living out of a suitcase. It is so nice to be able to dress as I wish, when I wish (so long as I stay in my closet for now :o). It has been an eventful month and one that has been very good for my continued development. As I posted before, I told my mother of my dressing and she was supportive and even bought me jewelry and I made my first road trip en femme.

I decided not to tell my children about my dressing yet, though I no longer feel nervous about being more of myself around them. They have both seen my belly ring and noticed the addition of various articles of jewelry I now wear even in guy mode. No comment was made about shaving all my body hair either. My youngest daughter even painted my toenails for me one afternoon, with my encouragement, and the only comment made by my oldest daughter was, “Only my Dad,” and smiled. Obviously she does not know any of the girls around here!

One of the best experiences was taking my daughters shopping for back-to-school outfits. We spent hours going through the girls clothes at several locations and it was fun not having to act like I did not care. I helped them pick out cute outfits and we all had a great time. I even picked out a few items for myself, which I did not hide from the kids either. And best of all, shopping with them gave me the courage to go back by myself and shop for female clothes, only feeling slightly nervous instead of my usual complete paranoia.

So overall it was a good month and I wanted to share the experiences now that I have a steady internet connection. I look forward to getting back to regularly commenting and posting.

Danielle

Cynthia Anne
08-23-2011, 10:36 PM
Danielle! Danielle! THE title scared me!! Many of us here love you! I'm so glad you had a good month! You keep the light on in that closet! C'ause you will be out of it in no time! Hugs!:hugs::love:

veroncia57
08-24-2011, 01:59 AM
Back in the states I see. I sort of miss South Korea. Had a couple of nice nighties made there for me. I was stationed at the "Hump". G;ad tp see you made it back

sissystephanie
08-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Welcome back to the real world!! Korea is O.K., but the U.S.A. cannot be beat. Glad you had fun taking your children shopping. That is something I did often, but they never knew that I was a CD until they were grown up and out of our house! Now they do know and don't care, as long as I don't dress around them!!!

kimdl93
08-24-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm glad that your life is reaching some sort of normal, and especially glad that you're able to share such good times with the kids. Its really liberating to be who you are - regardless of how you happen to be dressed, isn't it!