PDA

View Full Version : What special events you have in store after you have SRS.

Katesback
08-23-2011, 11:48 PM
People write all sorts of stuff about post SRS but I doubt you have ever seen this one. This is an event you will only experience after SRS. See if you are an animal lover and like dogs you will come to realize they like to stick thier nose in your crouch when they greet you. Yeppers its true! The joys of womanhood.

Myojine
08-23-2011, 11:51 PM
Having a random male shove his you know what into your newly formed... you know where?
Sorry, pretty vain and obvoius but i coudlnt really think of anything else >.<

Andrea85
08-24-2011, 12:11 AM
People write all sorts of stuff about post SRS but I doubt you have ever seen this one. This is an event you will only experience after SRS. See if you are an animal lover and like dogs you will come to realize they like to stick thier nose in your crouch when they greet you. Yeppers its true! The joys of womanhood.

Lol. My ex fiancee got a lot of that with my dog. I swear I think my dog is a lesbian. :P

kellycan27
08-24-2011, 12:57 AM
How about jumping naked into the pool feet first.......and giving yourself a chlorine douche? Then later having the water come back out when you sneeze or cough? :heehee:

Melody Moore
08-24-2011, 02:44 AM
Kate, I have had that pleasure already even being pre-op from some friend's dogs who only did this to women
came up to me and stuck their noses in my crotch. My friend laughed his arse off about it because he knew
that his dogs only did this to women. It was hard to deal with because I had one dog coming at from behind
& the other from my front and my friend was no help because he was so busy laughing until I got inside.

My landlord's daughter has an abused dog (female) that she rescued from the RSPCA who won't go anywhere
near any male, not even her boyfriend & will only go to women & kids & is very protective of them. But her
dog surprised her when her dog took to me in a flash. I reckon she would also go off if someone tried to hurt me

Also my ex-GFs male tom-cat was very stand-offish with me before I transitioned but then this Tom was
all over me like a rash after I started on the hormones. Another gf also has a male tom that won't go near
males, but will go to me - so go figure?

So I think that animals can smell the difference in your pheromones when you
start taking female hormones & also your testosterone levels have been reduced.

Stephenie S
08-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Kate asked: What special events you have in store after you have SRS?

How about, "Hi, handsome. Have you got a condom?"

Stephie

AllieSF
08-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Kelly, that sounds like a great way to make a not so nice task fun. Plus chlorine smells so much better than vinegar.

kellycan27
08-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Kelly, that sounds like a great way to make a not so nice task fun. Plus chlorine smells so much better than vinegar.

Yup i suppose that could be considered an up side.. the down side came later. i was out to dinner with my husband and another couple.. I sneezed and wet my pants. it was only what probably amounted to a tablespoon of water, but it made me feel a little uncomfortable..:heehee:

Katesback
08-24-2011, 03:06 PM
LOL I forgot about that sneezing and wetting yourself thing. Yes that does happen on occasion.

AllieSF
08-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Kelly, I know exactly what you mean! Don't ya just love Mother Nature and her way of making everything work so well with a few exceptions? I guess that it is a good way to keep us grounded in reality.

kellycan27
08-24-2011, 03:18 PM
LOL I forgot about that sneezing and wetting yourself thing. Yes that does happen on occasion.

Yeah .. luckily it doesn't happen often,, The first time was one of those.. WTF! moments for me. lol

CharleneT
08-24-2011, 03:26 PM
At some point, I'm going to jump in the ocean naked ... till then I'll probably have to try Kelly's idea !!

Truth is I do not know what I am going to do. I can tell you this, I will be doing it rather soon, whatever it is ;)

Momarie
08-24-2011, 04:18 PM
"Having a random male shove his you know what into your newly formed... you know where?"

Random???
Way to set such a high goal for yourself :raisedeyebrow:

GypsyKaren
08-24-2011, 04:52 PM
I found out rather quickly that the days of waiting for a more convenient time to go to the bathroom were gone for good, and now I know why women always know where the restrooms are, it's like a radar.

pamela_a
08-24-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm only 5 weeks post op now and I maybe I'll have to start hanging around people with dogs. I can't say I've thought about anything special I have planned (aside from "normal" uses) but it's good to know I have some new things to look forward to.

Aprilrain
08-24-2011, 06:46 PM
I plan on having sex ASAP after surgery DUH!!

Michelle.M
08-24-2011, 07:13 PM
Well, I can only guess what is in store for me, but I know what I'm planning. I want to go back to some places in Europe I have been as a man, but now to see them through different eyes.

Jessinthesprings
08-24-2011, 07:55 PM
i have nothing special planned... just look forward to haveing the correct body and not worring about comfort and look...

Melody Moore
08-24-2011, 10:59 PM
I have nothing special planned for when I am post op except to look after myself at
this point, but I am sure there will be some things that will take me by surprise. But
getting an 'vaginal douche' by jumping feet first into the water was something I was
always fully aware of. Just like if I was to go waterskiing again I would have to make
sure I wear wetsuit pants. It was a requirement for all females when I use to work
in watersports many years ago as a water-skiing instructor, but it can also happen
to guys as well anally if you are barefooting. Hitting the water at high speed & is like
hitting concrete & hurts like hell. And water gets into places where you least expect it :noidea:

kellycan27
08-25-2011, 12:22 AM
I have nothing special planned for when I am post op except to look after myself at
this point, but I am sure there will be some things that will take me by surprise. But
getting an 'vaginal douche' by jumping feet first into the water was something I was
always fully aware of. Just like if I was to go waterskiing again I would have to make
sure I wear wetsuit pants. It was a requirement for all females when I use to work
in watersports many years ago as a water-skiing instructor, but it can also happen
to guys as well anally if you are barefooting. Hitting the water at high speed & is like
hitting concrete & hurts like hell. And water gets into places where you least expect it :noidea:

Yeah.. you don't want a water emema!

Nicole Erin
08-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Well for me, self-gratification is gonna be a little different cause I will spare details but I need both hands in a certain position...
OK fine TMI and all...

Katesback
08-25-2011, 02:23 AM
When I was in Thailand there was a constant procession of girls who got thier surgery before and after me. Most had mirrors and seemed to be enthralled at looking at the new junk. I myself had little interest in looking at it. To me it looked like a piece of hamburger. Well it was all yucky and leaky and crap like that. Since it has healed I tend not to look at it as well. Personally I dont find it very interesting. I am just glad it is what it was supposed to be when I was born.

Melody Moore
08-25-2011, 03:33 AM
Hell Kate,

I didn't like seeing some of the wounds in the fresh state they were in just after I had my gall bladder
out earlier this year, so I don't think that I will be that obsessed with looking at the new junk either. I
think I will just feel relieved knowing that things are the way they should be down there like you do. :)

Carole Cross
08-25-2011, 12:31 PM
My plans are to sunbathe on the beach in a bikini. I will have to lose some weight first but I have at least a year to get in shape.

Katesback
08-25-2011, 02:43 PM
LOL I went to a nude beach.

Schatten Lupus
08-25-2011, 05:08 PM
When I was in Thailand there was a constant procession of girls who got thier surgery before and after me. Most had mirrors and seemed to be enthralled at looking at the new junk. I myself had little interest in looking at it. To me it looked like a piece of hamburger. Well it was all yucky and leaky and crap like that. Since it has healed I tend not to look at it as well. Personally I dont find it very interesting. I am just glad it is what it was supposed to be when I was born.
I've never really understood why someone would want to look at it just after surgery. Most things do not look so pleasant after surgery, being swollen, reddened, bloodied, iodine, stitches, blackened blood crusties, and that is just from knee surgery. After there has been some time to heal and clean up I think it would be quite a sight though. But after that it would just be normal I think.

Jennifer Marie P.
08-25-2011, 05:45 PM
My plans is to find a boyfriend and have sex.

Jessinthesprings
08-27-2011, 09:47 PM

LOL now I like your way of thinking. Not sure if that's a goal but deffinatly needs to be put in the "Might be Fun" catagory

Carole Cross
08-28-2011, 09:40 AM

I am planning to sunbathe topless :)

CharleneT
08-30-2011, 10:37 AM

That is a wonderful idea, maybe Black's Beach ?? If only I lived close to it :doh:

Much more likely is getting back into modeling for artists, which I have done for years. Now of course, it will be a bit different, as you are nude when doing "it" :D

tanyavelour
08-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Find a girlfriend, do the scissoring or get her to wear a strap-on :P

kellycan27
09-03-2011, 08:27 PM
What you plan on doing is one thing, the unexpected things that you will experience ...something else.:heehee:

CharleneT
09-04-2011, 01:12 AM
What you plan on doing is one thing, the unexpected things that you will experience ...something else.:heehee:

Yup, right now I'd be happy with a walk down the hall and back again :D

All good things in their own time .. . .

Teri Jean
09-04-2011, 10:18 AM
I have my daughter's shelties this weekend and yes the nose knows, LOL. Things planned are to enjoy and if there is more I will cross the bridge. BTW the water douch has been done already. The sneeze and squeeze was understood a long time ago as my late wife explained it to me once. It is different when you experience it for yourself.