PDA

View Full Version : might be a crossdresser if.........

Debra Russell
08-24-2011, 10:56 AM
.....thought it might be fun for a take from Jeff Foxworthys' "redneck" routine

like ....
when your plummer is under the sink and you see a Victoria Secret tag in his crack...........he might be a crossdresser!

or......
if while standing in line for a cappucino the guy in front of you ask the barista where she got her cute shoes........he might be a crossdresser!

Ok just one more.....
If the beautiful woman you've been ogling at the mall has to adjust her choker to cover her adams apple..............she might be a crossdresser!

well I don't know -- anyone like to make a contribution? go for it...might be fun!

.....Debra

kym
08-24-2011, 11:08 AM
.... if you walk into the local dress shop in drab and the sales clerk calls you by your femme name and wants to show you the cute new dresses they just got in, you might be a crossdresser!

.... if you buy more pantyhose at the department store than your wife you might be a crossdresser!!

larry
08-24-2011, 11:11 AM
Not to leave out any of the Great stores but if the guy in front of me has a bag from Lane Bryant-Victoria Secrets-or DressBarn I am gonna wonder. hee hee

suchacutie
08-24-2011, 11:15 AM
...if you are the only guy trying on shoes the women's shoe area of Targets, you might be a crossdresser!!

...if you, without thinking, break into a lunch conversation to point out a detail about a certain brand of foundation, you might be a crossdresser!!

...if someone actually notices that your jeans might fit you terrifically because they aren't guy jeans, you might be a crossdresser!!!

(that last one might be less true, as the last stats I saw was that 10% of women's jeans are bought by men...for whatever use!)

tina

JohnH
08-24-2011, 11:15 AM
.... if you are a preferred customer of WomanWithin, and your wife isn't, you might be a crossdresser!

.... if you have several bottles of nail polish and your wife bums some off of you on an infrequent basis, you might be a crossdresser!

Belinda Gail
08-24-2011, 11:16 AM
If you see a guy mowing his yard in red pumps.....he might be a crossdresser

Cynthia Anne
08-24-2011, 11:17 AM
If your bra strap is showing in the mirror of the mens room! You might be a crossdresser!

ReineD
08-24-2011, 11:27 AM
The obvious ... if in guy mode: his hair is long, his eyebrows are trimmed, he has no beard/mustache/sideburns, his fingernails are long, his arm hair is clipped, his legs are shaved, and he has pierced ears, he might be a CDer.

Debra Russell
08-24-2011, 11:31 AM
Sounde like we've all been there....guilty!

If your wife reminds you to wash her blouse when your done with it! .............you might be a crossdresser

Belinda Gail
08-24-2011, 11:35 AM
.....when doing laundry and you ask your SO is this yours or mine....you might be a crossdresser

docrobbysherry
08-24-2011, 11:39 AM
When a guy at work says he was painting a chair red at home, and somehow it got on his fingernails------------------------------------!

MsCheriMarie
08-24-2011, 11:42 AM
You might be a Tgril if you were born a boy and ...........
If someone asks you whether you prefer boxers or briefs, and you state Victoria's Secret Classic Cotton Bikinis, then you might be a Tgirl!
If your underwear drawer looks like the inside of the latest Victoria's Secret catalog, then you might be a Tgirl!
If you go to pay for an item and take your wallet out of a purse instead of your pants pocket, then you might be a Tgirl!
If you have a better bikini tan line than most genuine girls, then you might be a Tgirl!
If you have ever worn a dress to a party on any day OTHER than Halloween, then you might be a Tgirl!
If you just renewed your subscription to Vogue, Cosmo or Glamour, then you might be a Tgirl!
If you have ever uttered the phrase, "Oh my God, those shoes are SOOOOO cute!", then you might be a Tgirl!
If your heart starts to race when Victoria's Secret has a "Buy One, Get One Free" sale, then you might be a Tgirl!
If your shoe collection rivals that of Imelda Marcos, then you might be a Tgirl!
If you have ever taken up a sport such as bicycling or swimming, just to have an excuse to shave your legs, then you might be a Tgirl!
If you own a Frederick's of Hollywood or a Victoria's Secret credit card, then you might be a Tgirl!
If your toe nail polish matches that of your nails then you might be a Tgirl!
If you know the nuances of Acrylics versus Gels, then you might be a Tgirl!
If you've ever asked someone, "Do these pants make my butt look big?", then you might be a Tgirl!
If your sink has more facial care products on it than the Clinique counter, then you might be a Tgirl!
If you prefer to use bodywash from Bath and Body Works rather than Old Spice, then you might be a Tgirl!
If you prefer wearing lipstick rather than Chapstick, then you might be a Tgirl!

JohnH
08-24-2011, 11:56 AM
.....when doing laundry and you ask your SO is this yours or mine....you might be a crossdresser

If it's a skirt or a dress, it is assuredly mine! My wife wears only pants or shorts for street clothes.

Sarah Doepner
08-24-2011, 12:57 PM
If he claims the outfit he just bought is for his wife but she is half his size, he might be a crossdresser.

If he actually looks forward to clothes shopping with his wife, he might be a crossdresser.

If he spends his time in the department store browsing the racks of skirts, tops, dresses and women's shoes instead of heading directly to the tools or sporting goods, he might be a crossdresser.

kimdl93
08-24-2011, 01:07 PM
if you watched "What Not To Wear" last night with your wife, and loved the new hair style, but hated the clothes they picked....you might be a CDr

Carol Elizabeth
08-24-2011, 01:12 PM
OMG

I you (like me) found yourself agreeing with any of the previous statements - you may be a crossdresser.

(I saw myself in more than 10!)

NV Susan
08-24-2011, 01:51 PM
If you notice a guy reaching into his shirt around his shoulder area.....he might be a cross dresser..... adjusting a bra strap.

christina s
08-24-2011, 01:53 PM
You see an attractive girl walking by and you wonder where she got her shoes .

ReineD
08-24-2011, 01:58 PM
^ lol.That's really sad for the girl, especially if she thinks you're cute! :)

Debglam
08-24-2011, 02:02 PM

LOL! Or your daughter comes out of the laundry room holding a very cute top and asks "Who's is this?":o

NicoleScott
08-24-2011, 03:03 PM
When someone points out a car and asks what shade of red it is, and you say "Cherries in the Snow", you might be a crossdresser.

Ashley83
08-24-2011, 03:36 PM
If you see a girl with her underwear showing, and your first thought is "My panties are definitely sexier than hers"- you might be a crossdresser

Diana Bain
08-24-2011, 03:55 PM
Your breast forms pop-out of your strapless dress...you might be a crossdresser!

Mahoro
08-24-2011, 03:59 PM
If your walk-in closet has only 5 business suits, but over 75 dresses... you might be a crossdresser.

Anne2345
08-24-2011, 04:16 PM
If you understand how bra sizes work, and know your own bra size, you might be a crossdresser . . . .

Tara D. Rose
08-24-2011, 04:33 PM
If you see a guy walking in the mall and he has girly boobs, he might be a crossdresser.

prettytoes
08-24-2011, 05:41 PM
If you know your clothing sizes by number better than the old "S, M, L, XL", you might be a crossdresser
If you shave your legs more often than your face, you might be a crossdresser
If you are asked "boxers or briefs?" and you just giggle, you might be a crossdresser
If you own more skirts than your wife does, you might be a crossdresser

Stefia S
08-24-2011, 06:02 PM
Your coworker glances under your desk and sees your hot pink toenail peeking through the hole in your black dress sock since you have your stiff, new wingtip shoes off - you might be a crossdresser.

BRANDYJ
08-24-2011, 06:55 PM
You sell sporting goods and are showing a guy a knife and he asks if it comes with a sheath and you respond with...what size and what color...You might be a crossdresser.

Duana
08-24-2011, 07:33 PM
The obvious ... if in guy mode: his hair is long, his eyebrows are trimmed, he has no beard/mustache/sideburns, his fingernails are long, his arm hair is clipped, his legs are shaved, and he has pierced ears, he might be a CDer.

Long hair: check (though still growing)
Eyebrows trimmed: check
No beard/mustache/sideburns: check
Fingernails long: check
Arm hair clipped: check
Legs shaved: check
Pierced ears: check

You nailed it.

kym
08-24-2011, 07:36 PM
if you go out and get pizza but have to fix your wig and put your face on first, you might be a crossdresser

Renee_E
08-24-2011, 08:20 PM
If your wife won't go bra shopping without you along for advice.....you just might be a crossdresser

Princess Chantal
08-24-2011, 08:35 PM
Here's some I had done for my local crossdressing group's newsletter a few years ago

YOU MIGHT BE A MANITOBAN CROSSDRESSER IF...
- You wear white Sorel boots with a little black dress.
- You have a Ford F150 pick-up truck, with a gun rack, a Winnipeg Jets license plate frame, and a Blue Bomber flag on the tailgate, next to the bumper sticker that says "Need Avon call xxx-xxxx."
- People mistake your fishnet stockings as a new line of mosquitto net clothing
- You wear tube tops with your mini skirt, because it shows off your Ski-doo or Polaris tattoo.
- You keep spare sand bags in your bra until needed.
- You get a run in your stockings while changing a tire on your camper trailer
- You are so talented with duct tape that there is no worries on keeping your "tuck" in place even on the very humid days.
- Your favorite leather skirt was made from the moose you shot last Fall.
- Your best silver necklace is made from Fort Garry beer can pull-tabs.
- You remove your leg hair with orange coloured duct tape
- You were happy as hell to see Canadian Tire toss their line of Lady Remmington shavers into the bargain bin.
- You apply heavy duty 2 sided tape to hold your wig in place while walking towards the corner of Portage and Main.
- You use Hunky Bill's perogy maker to form hip pads.
- You place Pizza Pops into your panties to accentuate your butt.
- Your panties are swiped off the clothesline by a Canadian Goose
- A cashier has ever told you that you have your boyfriend's Shopper's Optimium card
- You mistaken perfume as mosquito repellent.
- You have ever looked for the cheapest place to get your nails done
- You get preferred customer advertisements in the mail from Nygard or Reitman's.
- You are afraid that the bra straps would show underneath your Salisbury House uniform.
- You have tried to convince your wife that wearing pantyhose is better than wearing long johns to work
- You refer to your pink satin panties as "gitch" or "gotch"
- You praise the mosquitos that bit your chest
- Your favourite show was Kids in the Hall
- You send complaints to the city cause you broke so many heels while walking on the sidewalk.
- You get more excited to see a new Shopper's Drug Mart than a Rona built in your area.
- Your wife buys the furniture polish and you buy the nail polish at the neighbour's garage sale.
- you stole a jar of strawberry syrup from the Pancake House to use as lip gloss later that night.
- you store your pantyhose in an Old Dutch Chips box
- you spent one afternoon searching flea markets for an A&W car hop uniform

Suzette Muguet de Mai
08-24-2011, 08:55 PM
You go shopping and you take a lot of time going through the women's section looking at sizes and styles, with a ready made excuse " the wife's birthday soon".

You go through the automotive section at haste and stop dead when you see those shoes you really want and decide the car parts can wait.

You tend to stay at home more and let the wife and kids go out.

You freak out if you get a blemish on your face and wonder if the concealer will cover it.

You get jealous when that gorgeous girl walks down the street in an outfit you want and she is just a clothes hanger.

You get emotional when you break a nail.

Tara D. Rose
08-24-2011, 09:15 PM
When you are washing dishes and you wear protective gloves..................you might be a crossdresser

Tara D. Rose
08-24-2011, 09:17 PM
When your wife throws 4 pair of panties on the island table in the kitchen straight from the dryer and says you need to put these in your panty drawer honey................you might be a crossdresser.

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2011, 09:27 PM
When your wife tells you to be a little more careful with your lipstick so you don't get it on your blouses & tops.
You might be a CDer.

Orchid

Sarah Doepner
08-25-2011, 12:22 AM
If he starts telling his buddies how he feels sorry for women because of the variations in clothing sizes they have to deal with . . . he may be a crossdresser

If he smiles when the doctor tells him a side effect of his new medication may be breast growth . . . he may be a crossdresser

If he no longer complains about how long it takes his wife to do her makeup, hair and pick an outfit and accessories . . . he may be a crossdresser

If he says he likes drag shows but prefers female impersonators because they deal with gender identity better . . . he may be a crossdresser

ReineD
08-25-2011, 12:45 AM
If while in guy mode, someone calls him Miss or Ma'am but then apologizes profusely when they realize their mistake, and his face is beaming with pleasure .... then he must be a CD.

RachelPortugal
08-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Those dark rings around his eyes are not from being tired, he might be a crossdresser.

Kaz
08-26-2011, 04:57 PM
If you find yourself wondering... is this a guy or girl? You just might be a cross-dresser?

Cindy Louise
08-26-2011, 05:37 PM
"You go shopping and you take a lot of time going through the women's section looking at sizes and styles, with a ready made excuse " the wife's birthday soon".

You go through the automotive section at haste and stop dead when you see those shoes you really want and decide the car parts can wait."

Wow how true, we sound like sisters:^5:

Nesreen
08-26-2011, 05:45 PM
If you pass by women apparel section and your heart skips a beat trying hard to get aroused.... you might be a Crossdresser!

If you see lingerie on a catalog or online store and you get more excited about the idea of you being in them than watching them on your SO.... you might be a Crossdresser!

If your SO complain that she must buy an extra bottle of make-up removal solutions from now on because of your "habits".... you might be a Crossdresser!

:D

Mistybtm
08-26-2011, 06:03 PM
If you have more womans clothed then mens in your closet...... you might be a Crossdresser

Kaz
08-26-2011, 06:12 PM
You get back home from shopping with a new lingerie set and shoes to die for, and then think food? You just might be a crossdresser!

SarahLynn
08-26-2011, 08:51 PM
You have just washed and combed your hair and then walk into a resturant and some guy follows you then jumps into the nearest available seat regardless of where he is suppose to be sitting and he says to the waitress "There aught to be a law." and she replies, "Yes there should." Then you just might be a crossdresser.

BTW: You know she is jelous of your hair and he is a total jerk.

SarahLynn

InLucidReverie
08-26-2011, 10:00 PM
If that guy you just saw get slapped really DID seem more interested in her shirt than her breasts....

If you can walk into an underwear store totally straight faced...

If the teenage boys in the street DON'T have their trousers hanging round their hips...

If that guy who doesn't think you're there starts to sway his hips as he walks....

Theresa_W
08-26-2011, 10:28 PM

ROFLMBO!!!!! Ha ha ha.....I've done that!!!!!!

Terri

SarahLynn
08-27-2011, 05:55 AM

We, don't have this problem, she wears cotton, i wear nylon. :daydreaming:

Tina B.
08-27-2011, 08:19 AM
When you have a five drawer chest of drawers, and 8 ft of closet space, with no room for male clothing in the bedroom, you may be a crossdresser.
By the way Reine, you are way to observant, I don't have pierced ears, but all the rest is spot on! I guess I'm not as deep in the closet as I thought I was.lol
Tina B.

Taylor Skyrim
08-27-2011, 02:23 PM
You are single, live on your own and have at least a drawer full of women's clothing, you might be a crossdresser.

Marcia Blue
09-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Found these today in my saved files, can not remember where they came from.

If you have to practice walking in flats, you might just be a crossdresser.

If you put on fake nails and your own stick out underneath, you might just be a crossdresser.

If you can't tell your side of the closet from your wife's side, you might just be a crossdresser.

If your wife complains about nylons on the shower rod, you might just be a crossdresser.

If "Sunday" thru "Saturday" are embroidered on your Fruit of the Loom, you might just be a crossdresser.

If someone says they're going to tuck you in and you reach to protect your nether regions, you might just be a crossdresser.

If you understood that last one, you might just be a crossdresser.

If someone says you need professional help and you call your Mary Kay representative, you might just be a crossdresser.

If your teenage daughter goes to school in stretched out sweaters, you might just be a crossdresser.

If your neighbor asks to borrow your chest and you don't realize he needs tools, you might just be a crossdresser.

If you're taking a make-up exam but it's because it's a cosmetology course, you might just be a crossdresser.

If you cross your legs while driving your rig, you just be a crossdresser

cassandra54
09-03-2011, 10:21 AM
when you can hook a bra behind your back, you might be a cross dresser.

better yet, when you stop buying front-close bras because putting rear-hook bras is not a problem anymore, you might be a cross dresser.

even better yet, when you start buying rear-hook bras because your SO says front-close bras make your breast forms seem to far apart you might be a cross dresser.

if you can attach a garter to a stocking with one hand, you might be a cross dresser.

if your SO does the laundry and puts your bras on a towel in the bathroom, you might be a cross dresser.

if you got to penneys in guy clothes to buy strappy sandals that are on sale, ask the sales clerk for your size, walk around the store with them, then have to bring them back to the shoe department to pay for them, because that's the only place you can pay for them and when you do the sales clerk asks "how did they work out for you""
you might be a cross dresser.

if you've stopped under dressing because it's all or nothing, you might be a cross dresser

and best of all,
if you're reading this or posting anything here, you are probably a cross dresser

Aprilrain
09-03-2011, 10:36 AM
when your plummer is under the sink and you see a Victoria Secret tag in his crack...........he might be a crossdresser!

OH GOD! please no!!!!!

Tina P Hose
09-03-2011, 08:18 PM
A real top 6. I can not do top 10....unless it is inches, LOL

6. Go to Hooters, and only want to dress like the Hooters girls.
5. Watch an NFL game on TV or live a want to be a cheerleader.
4. When you see the silky legs of pantyhose adds, you want to be the girl in the ad
3. One of your sisters, has to have known, that you wore her stuff, as a child.
2. When you see a pretty woman , you want to DO her, but maybe more importanly wanna look like her.
1. WHENVER BRENT MUSSBERGER SPEAKS, LAUGH !!!!

larry
09-03-2011, 09:05 PM
This kind of thread worries me. I have to go thru it all and enjoy all the inputs no matter How Long it takes me. Geez this site is addicting.

cassandra54
09-03-2011, 10:34 PM
when your boobs start itching and you take them out and put them back in the box, it's safe to say you're a cross dresser

if your boobs look better than your SO's you might be a cross dresser

Acastina
09-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Found these today in my saved files, can not remember where they came from.

If you have to practice walking in flats, you might just be a crossdresser.

If you put on fake nails and your own stick out underneath, you might just be a crossdresser.

If you can't tell your side of the closet from your wife's side, you might just be a crossdresser.

If your wife complains about nylons on the shower rod, you might just be a crossdresser.

If "Sunday" thru "Saturday" are embroidered on your Fruit of the Loom, you might just be a crossdresser.

If someone says they're going to tuck you in and you reach to protect your nether regions, you might just be a crossdresser.

If you understood that last one, you might just be a crossdresser.

If someone says you need professional help and you call your Mary Kay representative, you might just be a crossdresser.

If your teenage daughter goes to school in stretched out sweaters, you might just be a crossdresser.

If your neighbor asks to borrow your chest and you don't realize he needs tools, you might just be a crossdresser.

If you're taking a make-up exam but it's because it's a cosmetology course, you might just be a crossdresser.

If you cross your legs while driving your rig, you just be a crossdresser

Best. List. On. The. Board.

Sherry Lynn
09-23-2011, 03:47 PM
If your panties start disappearing from your lingerie drawer. Your son might be a crossdresser!

cassandra54
09-23-2011, 05:41 PM
if you have a hair binder and a leatherman in your pocket.

avery.j
09-23-2011, 08:03 PM
... if you walk in to the men's department through the women's section in a store
... if you would go to a salon and flip fashion magazines while your colleagues meet at a pub for watching a game on a friday night
... if you find it natural to make friends with women and actually understand what color of their attire are they talking about

sometimes_miss
09-23-2011, 08:47 PM
when you do the laundry, and you separate the piles into his and hers, and you live alone, you might be a crossdresser.

brassieres
09-23-2011, 09:54 PM
You might be a crodsdresser if:

you go to the store and buy both pantyhose and razors.

You say to women that they complain about pantyhose or getting dressed up too much.

Cindy.
09-24-2011, 08:39 PM
If your wife says "I'm out of foundation so I'm using yours" you might be a crossdresser. True story.

CaitlynRenee
09-24-2011, 10:10 PM
- You praise the mosquitos that bit your chest

Chuckle......... classic!

Aprilrain
09-24-2011, 10:38 PM
If your a dude who wears woman's clothes???? DUH!

marlacd
09-25-2011, 09:04 AM
You quietly snicker at a group of women talking about putting their thumbs thru their new pantyhose, because they haven't worn them enough to know how to put them on, you might be a crossdresser.

On the bad side of that one, one of those women was my wife.

SarahLynn
09-25-2011, 10:38 PM
If any or all of the following applies to you you might just be a crossdresser.

You place an online order for some foundation garments, then pray they arrive when you are home to collect the package.
You curse yourself after finding out the package mentioned above arrives and your wife opens it.
Your wife screams at you after finding the under garments menitioned above. And even though they have her name on the package she knows they are not hers.
Your wife screamed at you not because of what you bought but because of the amount of money you spent.

SarahLynn

ashleymasters
09-26-2011, 04:12 AM
you might be a crossdresser if you know the difference between pumps and wedges.
you might be a crossdresser if you know off the top of your head which stores carry heels in sizes 11&up
you might be a crossdresser if you are reading this right now.