PDA

View Full Version : Confidence Flags When I Wear Less, Yet Still Tastefully Pass

Stefia S
08-24-2011, 05:55 PM
As part of my approach to blend when I go out, I prefer wearing what other women do for the same situations (shopping at malls, going to a street fair, etc.), though often a little more dressy or tastefully revealing. But then I find myself always automatically grabbing something to cover myself, like a jacket, caridigan, shrug, etc. before I step out, thus taking away from the effect - even when it's hot out.

I've found that I really have to push myself to wear less to "hide my lines" when I go out. For example, when I recently wore leggings, I left a lace cardigan in the car rather than wear it into the mall. My confidence flags when I wear less, yet still dress appropriately. Everything worked out fine, no one looked twice, and it was exciting - though I felt uncomfortably "naked" at first.

Do others of you experience this?

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Hi Stefia, There's two ways to dress Try to blend in or dress to stand out.

Orchid

NathalieX66
08-24-2011, 09:59 PM
Stefia, I feel the same way.
It's been pretty warm here on the East coast USA, and all I see is womens' tops showing cleavage.
Unless I got myself a pair of saline implants, I can't do what these women do.
I feel weird being overdressed in public, which is why I don't go out much in the deep summer months. ....Everything shows.

Cynthia Anne
08-24-2011, 11:52 PM
I agree with you! Sometimes less is more! More than I care to be seen with! Hugs!

docrobbysherry
08-24-2011, 11:56 PM
When I go out dressed, I cover up, don't attract attention, and get depressed.

When Sherry goes out dressed, less is more, jaws drop, and I get such a rush!