PDA

View Full Version : Pressure relief valve

Jay Cee
08-24-2011, 06:01 PM
This is kind of tied to this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?158624-Did-your-crossdressing-lead-you-to-think-that-you-are-transexual

This past week has been educational. I discovered that by letting my femininity show more while out and about, it tends to have me thinking a lot less about being a woman. A heckuva lot less. Maybe the fact that a seemingly simple act relieves that desire may mean that I am not TS at all - I really don't know.

What do I do? Wear a bolder polish on my toenails and wear sandals. Carry girly pencils in my breast pocket while at work. Getting all "ooh" and "ahh" while looking at cute watches while shopping. Sitting in a big pink chair in a store, and not being embarrassed by it. And so on. It's just little things, but I feel soooo much better.

Where this will take me, I don't know. But I'll be that much happier on the way. Accept yourself, ladies and gentlemen. It feels really good.

Kaz
08-24-2011, 06:30 PM
Hi Jay Cee,

I can relate to this. I am on a sort of holiday in that I am having a few weeks of just doing bits of work but mostly from home with lots of just relaxed time (except for the seemingly never ending family crises with my daughters!)... I have not been in a position to get made-up and be full on in Kaz mode, but have been expressing myself a lot more. I haven't worn male underwear for 3 weeks and have been wearing a bra every day, though I take my forms out to go out and mix with people - shopping, visting my mother, etc.. I have been wearing clear nail polish on my hands and feet, but with sandals, and have been enjoying my girl's jeans. I have actually been having a lot of fun just being... 'me'... not fully cross-dressed, but enjoying my feminine inner-side and letting it come out a little more than in the past.

But... I am still craving doing the transformation again as soon as possible!

Annaliese2010
08-25-2011, 12:02 AM
Color me stupid...I do Not Know what you just said Jayce... But no... Im not making a statement just sayin... well... what ive just... sed? Lol... srry... feelin ditzy alluva sudden... :o

sometimes_miss
08-25-2011, 01:05 PM
When I'm in any public situation and feel I have to behave in a particularly masculine manner, now THAT feels uncomfortable. In fact, every time I notice what I'm wearing when dressed in guy clothes, I'm a little bit uncomfortable; it's like I'm pretending to be something I'm not, and being just a hair away from being disclosed for being a phony. I guess in some ways, you could compare it to being in enemy territory dressed as one of their military personnel and knowing that any mistake could give you away with disastrous results. That feeling all goes away when I'm dressed as a girl. The 'pressure' is gone.

suzy1
08-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Jay, could you be a bit like me perhaps. That’s if I have read your post right?
When I am Suzy I really am Suzy. I feel totally me, the real me.
But I also have a male side too. I am very happy to have two lives. To be two people!
Now some might say I should be certified but I just go on enjoying my life and not worrying about it.
Could that apply to you perhaps?
Or am I missing the point as usual.

SUZY

suchacutie
08-25-2011, 02:19 PM
Hi Jay.

I'm very much like Suzy in that Tina is one side of me, and my male side is another, and they don't mix. It's crazy to accept that and it makes life a little odd at times, but that's just who WE are :)

It sounds as though you have slipped in the other direction, more in the area of blending your gendered selves, letting them go along parallel paths, whereas Suzy and Tina are asynchronus (one or the other, never both or a mix)

That's one of the terrific things about have two genders in your head: there are an infinite number of ways of putting them together, and it certainly never is boring.

You are who you are, and only you can eventually sort it out. The best is having fun doing just that!

tina

Kittyagain
08-25-2011, 05:54 PM
As I get older, the two sides are coming together more or at least they seem to be merging. Not a lot more but more. The male side is less male and the female side is less feminine. Just as interesting, the female side is becoming more dominant. Of late, Kitty as a strong hold on me which is quite nice.

Kitty

sissystephanie
08-25-2011, 08:40 PM
I have been a CD longer than a lot of you have been alive, since I have been doing it for the better part of 70+ years. But never once during that time have I ever wanted to be a woman! Yes, I do love to dress and sometimes even act like a female but that doesn't mean I want to be one. Like many others on here, I feel that I have 2 sides, Male and Female. However, they are both me and that will not change! I kind of like me, no matter what I am wearing!! I accepted my self a long time ago!!