PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Crossdressing Nurse!

Stephanie Kay
10-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Say, I just read all the threads about occupations/jobs and didn't see anyone who is a registered nurse like me! Boo-hoo! Sure a lot of Moms, sisters and grannies were nurses but not one CDer! Am I unique?:cool: I always thought I was one of a kind but this is ridiculous!

Actually I became a nurse because I enjoyed working with and hanging out around women! What!? Nobody else had that idea??!!??

So, any other nurses out there (or doctors even)+? Any other medical professions+?

Barbara Beaulieu
10-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Almost became a Doctor, Then got smart and quit school. Medicine has been taken over by the for profit hospitals and their greedy admin. The real healers get the shaft [especialy nurses] while the CEO's pay themselve HUGE salaries. Just not fare

tari
10-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Think you are lonely, Think about aircraft mechanics!

Stephanie Kay
10-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Think you are lonely, Think about aircraft mechanics!

Tari, honey, that is SO-O-O cute!!! You made me laugh! :D Thanks!

Sarahgurl371
10-11-2005, 07:37 PM
Used to be a Medic myself, Funny how I never came across any CD's in that line of work, seeing how we are everywhere. have you ever came across any at the hospital?

Stephanie Kay
10-11-2005, 07:53 PM
have you ever came across any at the hospital?

Well, Tammy, I think there is transexual gal working as a nurse at one of the hospitals in Madison. I have never seen her but one day I called the ER at the hospital and I could have sworn it was a man on the line until she gave me her name, a female one. Of course, maybe it was a GG with a really low voice, but I usually don't get fooled that way! Who knows. Thanks for your observation, hon. Still the lonely CD nurse!!:(

Stephanie Kay
10-11-2005, 07:59 PM
A Melbourne girl, Helen Buckley, is a nurse. Don't if she's a member here - but she's a nurse.

Fiona xx

Fiona,

I see there is an Aussie girl named Helen on the member list here but she's from Victoria and lists her age as 38. Could that be her? Maybe there is another CD nurse here!!!??!:eek: Maybe there is hope for us nurses!!:D

CharleneCD
10-12-2005, 01:09 PM
How about a nurse aide/ heart monitor tech. I have most of my pre reqs for the nursing program but still am not sure I want to finish. Here in Az they treat nurses like dirt. Maybe moving to another state will change my mind. Well when we do move I will watch how they treat my wife who is an RN.

pedebra
10-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Years ago, I worked with an orderly who was a CD. I did not realize until he showed us pictures one day. Gosh! He was gorgeous.

Debra