PDA

View Full Version : Three weeks to go

satin n lace
08-24-2011, 06:02 PM
Three weeks to go, i have a appointment with a doctor to start HRT my wife and i are so excited. I'v started to let my hair grow long now, my nails are pretty long now if they would stop breaking. I'v been shaving my whole body from the beard to the toes planning to go get my beard lasered after the new year for a start.

Yesterday a friend stop bye so i was in male mode so i felt lazy to go change after he left about a half hour gone bye my wife goes WTH are you doing i'm like "what" she says" go change into something nice i don't like you wearing those ugly clothes anymore" ok i said she say if you are going to be starting HRT soon no more of those clothes except for work. No agrument here :)

Danni Renee
08-24-2011, 08:44 PM
I look forward to hearing your stories about HRT. I can certainly see why you are excited! I think we all get lazy sometimes about dressing but I am getting to where even my lazy clothes are feminine!

Adriennegrl
08-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Congrats! So your wife is cool w/ HRT? That's awesome! Or are you in a lesbian relationship? Either way that's great.

Bettyann303
08-24-2011, 08:58 PM
That is really awesome you have such as great wife and support system!

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Hi SnL. You are so lucky to have such a great wife like her treat her like a Queen.

Orchid

satin n lace
08-24-2011, 09:58 PM
[ So your wife is cool w/ HRT? are you in a lesbian relationship?

She is cool with me going through with HRT. I guess one day we will be in a lesbian relationship. I have always felt that i was born in the wrong body. One day i will go get the SRS we always watch Sex Change Hospitol

diannecourtney
08-27-2011, 02:31 PM
You give me reason to sign up for cable TV if there is such a program as "Sex Change Hospital". Such a relief.