PDA

View Full Version : A Crossdresser from the Middle East

Nesreen
08-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Hello Friends!

This is my first post and I thought it would be appropriate to share with you beautiful creatures my own story since I just cannot simply share it with many people around here.

I was born in an extremely conservative society and I still can remember my "need" to dress in feminine clothes. I don't kid you when I tell even my most earliest memories I've ever had was me digging for feminine clothes. My whole childhood was filled with such feminine tendencies that were completely impulsive and out of necessity and curiousity but for some reason I never wanted anyone to see me in such state.

I grow up to learn that what I do is wrong and I've been living in denial for a long time. But at least an average of once every 6 months I get the "urge" to dress up or to unleash my inner female. Sometimes it explodes I go nuts looking for something... anything... like a thief I might even sneak into other belongings and play with things like make up if I get the rare occasion of being alone with an access to such treasures.

I still lived in denial I never though it was me I just thought it was just some random weird moments and it will pass and I was simply curious (which I was) but I wasn't only curious. This thing never left me.. never. It stuck with me and an average of at least once every few months I do get an URGE to go and seek something. So the idea comes to my mind frequently but sometimes I just cannot control myself.. completely out of control. Living in denial still.

Years later when I graduated form high school and after being accepted to study abroad I still never though I could be a Crossdresser (or Transvestite? I am freaking confused!). It took me while but when I was alone in the dormatory... I had to "borrow" some intimate clothes from someone.... I don't lie to you but I really had no control on myself, I was possessed... my female soul is SCREAMING inside.

For the first time in my life I am completely alone in a room without the feel of disturbance and all the people I know are miles and miles away. For the first time in my life I got a ticket of complete freedom and I set my self FREE.... and everything went so NATURAL. I was so feminine I even fell in love with myself. I was so feminine I was so surprised how good it felt and how natural it felt and how beautiful it looked.

It was beautiful but.... guess what? I still was living in denial. "No, it just evil thoughts coming to me again and I am just simply curious..."

It never ends. It never ends. It always come.

Finally... years later after graduation I got a decent job but during these "urges" that I get every once in awhile I thought "**** this, I'm buying feminine clothes..." and thanks to Online Shopping at that time it was much much easier. Just the moment I was purchasing my clothes I realized for the first time that this is me and this is what I want and that I could have been living in denial all these years.

But I always wanted, somehow, to end this "habit". I didn't like it, it felt "abnormal". It is considered by some people here as something "Evil". "What if I get caught" I was thinking... It's just too risky and too weird to keep feeding myself or accept that I enjoy this for real. I just didn't want to accept the fact that I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT.

Until one day my GF suggested if I want to Cross Dress for her. I couldn't breath when I heard her suggestion I almost had a heart attack.. I gasped (in a good way) I choked too because it was arousing, the idea was extremely arousing. I told her that I already have feminine clothes and for the first time I wasn't afraid to tell someone else about my "secret".

Now almost 6 years later. I am here wearing my feminine clothes with my wig and full make up. Enjoying my cup of coffee typing these words for all of you beautiful souls to read. I am a Crossdresser and I LOVE IT. Screw all those who would judge me and I tell them "judge me all you want I don't care because I am freaking loving it and **** you, you're missing a lot! you are missing A LOT! and hey.... I look HOT too!" :devil:

I just wanted to say that I love you all and just wanted to share my little story with you. :battingeyelashes:

Peace from the Middle East! (that's an oxymoron... but you know what I mean!)

Adriennegrl
08-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Welcome aboard ;) Your story is not unlike many here and by the way, as you found out, it never leaves. I'm still grasping to find my place in the TG world too. Glad to hear you're embracing yourself and be safe and come by often!

Danni Renee
08-24-2011, 07:57 PM
First - Welcome to the site! I have been in the Middle East and I can imagine the fears you have had to deal with. Your story resonates with me though as I (like a lot of us) was in denial my whole life but once I was alone for the first time and could do what I wanted freely, I jumped in head first and have not looked back! I look forward to hearing more of your stories!

Danni

SweetIonis
08-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Now almost 6 years later. I am here wearing my feminine clothes with my wig and full make up. Enjoying my cup of coffee typing these words for all of you beautiful souls to read. I am a Crossdresser and I LOVE IT. Screw all those who would judge me and I tell them "judge me all you want I don't care because I am freaking loving it and **** you, you're missing a lot! you are missing A LOT! and hey.... I look HOT too!" :devil:

I bet you do look hot!!!! Nothing like those repressive environments to produce some good looking hot CDs! Wish you happiness!

Ionis

TGMarla
08-24-2011, 08:20 PM
Welcome to our little forum! I've never been to the Middle East, and at present, I have no desire to visit there. It's just too full of violent upheaval right now. It stands to reason that not every man over there would subscribe to this ultra-macho mindset that gets projected everywhere. We're from all over the world here, and most of us are as manly as anyone.....we just like being girls, too! So welcome! We're just like you, and you're just like us. It's good to have you here among us.

(And hey, do the women over in the Middle East really wear lacy lingerie under those veils? LOL)

SweetIonis
08-24-2011, 08:25 PM
(And hey, do the women over in the Middle East really wear lacy lingerie under those veils? LOL)

I have seen some real pretty ones in those head pieces. I think they are sexy!!! Adds that element of taboo!!!!

Sheren Kelly
08-24-2011, 08:34 PM
Welcome Nesreen,
This is a safe place to discuss who you are and where you think you want to go. I too have spent some time in the Mid East (Saudi Arabia) and can't imagine the difficulty you face in just expressing your femininity. I wish you peace and hope you can contribute regularly here, since I think we can all learn from each other.

darla_g
08-24-2011, 09:00 PM
i have been to the Middle East in the past so I understand a bit about the culture as well. So I must say i commend you for being able to express your desire to dress.
Your GF must be really be really understanding as well. You didn't mention which country you were from, but I get the impression even in the most liberal of countries, like Turkey it is not very accepted.

So i must confess I have sort of a "thing" for the burqa & hajib. Goes back to my travels over there.

welcome to the site.

Cynthia Anne
08-25-2011, 07:07 AM
Welcome to the forum Nesreen! I'm glad you found the 'peace' that you deserve! I love a happy ending! Thank you! Hugs!

kimdl93
08-25-2011, 07:18 AM
Your life's story is very familiar to most of us, even though the majority of us come from western societies, nonetheless, we've all felt a degree of shame or at least feared the stigma of being labled as a crossdresser. And many of us experienced the sheer joy of that first private opportunity to finally to express our femininity. I'm so glad that your life has lead you to the point where you can share this wonderful part of yourself with another person, and incorporate it as part of your day to day life. Thanks so much for sharing!

Carole
08-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Salaam ayn Alaikum Nesreen and welcome to the forum.

Nesreen
08-26-2011, 07:32 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! :battingeyelashes:

Salaam ayn Alaikum Nesreen and welcome to the forum.

Wa Alaikom Assalam! Thank you :) I really appreciate finding this forum and am sure I'm going to have a good time and learn a lot here.

Your life's story is very familiar to most of us, even though the majority of us come from western societies, nonetheless, we've all felt a degree of shame or at least feared the stigma of being labled as a crossdresser. And many of us experienced the sheer joy of that first private opportunity to finally to express our femininity. I'm so glad that your life has lead you to the point where you can share this wonderful part of yourself with another person, and incorporate it as part of your day to day life. Thanks so much for sharing!

It was indeed extremely hard for me in the early days. But then realizing that the feminine soul screaming inside of me is not a negative but actually a big plus! :heehee: Thank you for you kind words!

Welcome to the forum Nesreen! I'm glad you found the 'peace' that you deserve! I love a happy ending! Thank you! Hugs!

*hugs* Thank you Cynthia! :battingeyelashes:

i have been to the Middle East in the past so I understand a bit about the culture as well. So I must say i commend you for being able to express your desire to dress.
Your GF must be really be really understanding as well. You didn't mention which country you were from, but I get the impression even in the most liberal of countries, like Turkey it is not very accepted.

So i must confess I have sort of a "thing" for the burqa & hajib. Goes back to my travels over there.

welcome to the site.

I am from Kuwait and I have to say it's probably the most liberal country in the region but that's not saying much either! :heehee: Thank you for your kind words.

Welcome Nesreen,
This is a safe place to discuss who you are and where you think you want to go. I too have spent some time in the Mid East (Saudi Arabia) and can't imagine the difficulty you face in just expressing your femininity. I wish you peace and hope you can contribute regularly here, since I think we can all learn from each other.

Thank you Kelly I am looking forward to have a good time with everyone here in this community.

Welcome to our little forum! I've never been to the Middle East, and at present, I have no desire to visit there. It's just too full of violent upheaval right now. It stands to reason that not every man over there would subscribe to this ultra-macho mindset that gets projected everywhere. We're from all over the world here, and most of us are as manly as anyone.....we just like being girls, too! So welcome! We're just like you, and you're just like us. It's good to have you here among us.

Indeed the situation here now in the past 10 years is chaotic. From the uprising, rebels, too many protests going on in every corner it's not as stable as it used to be and it never even were stable at all. I wouldn't recommend the Middle East as a tourist destination this year :D

I agree we are the same person everyone thinks we are except that we have more to us than what they think and hell they don't know what they are missing. :heehee:

I bet you do look hot!!!! Nothing like those repressive environments to produce some good looking hot CDs! Wish you happiness!

Ionis

Awww thank you, you're such a Sweet Heart :battingeyelashes:

First - Welcome to the site! I have been in the Middle East and I can imagine the fears you have had to deal with. Your story resonates with me though as I (like a lot of us) was in denial my whole life but once I was alone for the first time and could do what I wanted freely, I jumped in head first and have not looked back! I look forward to hearing more of your stories!

Danni

I think anyone who's been in a rough experience and struggle first would probably have the most fun out of it because otherwise I would have taken it for granted but because of all this struggle I've been through I know for a fact what I have is bigger and more passionate than what I thought and there's no way I would have realized that if I was encouraged to adapted it in the beginning.

It's exactly like if you have a lover and you lived together all the time and never seperated you would never understand how passionate you would be or how much you love them if you haven't been seperated for years :sad:

It's the passionate embrace after depravation. :daydreaming:

Welcome aboard ;) Your story is not unlike many here and by the way, as you found out, it never leaves. I'm still grasping to find my place in the TG world too. Glad to hear you're embracing yourself and be safe and come by often!

Thank you Adriennegrl :) it indeed never leaves!

MargaretJ
08-26-2011, 04:01 PM
Salam Ali, welcome to the forum Nesreen. I worked in the Middle East for a while, and had to be very careful on the rare ocassions I was able to get en femme. There was certainly no chance of getting out in public. Keep safe.