PDA

View Full Version : A G.G. friend is having an affect on me.

suzy1
08-25-2011, 02:54 PM
I am not one for going into all the psychology stuff as I am not that bright.
But I find sometimes, usually when I am acting hyper girly that I am acting as this friend acts. It’s like her personality becomes mine. She is very sexy and has a sense of humour that is just like mine. But above all she is so nice!
No, I am not in love with her. Well no more than any other sexy girl I bump into.
I just think if I could wave a magic wand and become a girl I would want to be her.
As I am typing this I have just realised that of all the people, including my family, that I would be most comfortable coming out to it would be her.
Do you have a roll model that you would want to be other than a sexy film star?

Suzy rambling.

sissystephanie
08-25-2011, 03:08 PM
No, I don't have a role model any more! Read on.

Maybe she is the right girl for you, Suzy!! I have no idea how old you are, but that really doesn't matter as long as the GG is not a minor! And I don't think she is, based on what you wrote!! When I was young, a couple of centuries ago, I had a lot of female friends. But one girl really stood out in the crowd. She was like you described your GG! I wound up, some years later, marrying her and we were together for almost 50 years, before cancer took her! Maybe being with someone like that scares you, but it could happen!! And you know it! If you feel the way you are talking about, why not come out to her? I bet she would accept you anyway!!

suzy1
08-25-2011, 03:18 PM
I understand what you are saying Stephanie. She is 40 years old and happily married to a great man. And a friend of mine too.
She is JUST a friend. Maybe I misled you a bit the way I told it.
I am blissfully happy as I am.

sissystephanie
08-25-2011, 03:29 PM
Suzy, I know the feeling. I have a very dear lady friend, wom I actually call my girlfriend, whom I would marry if she were available. But she is also married to a vey nice man whom I also like. And they live in Scotland!! I have been to their house on at least 3 occasions and they have been to my house once!

I am glad you are happy as you are, but I still think you should think long and hard about coming out to her! As I said, I think she would accept that!

brenya
08-25-2011, 03:41 PM
It's odd but I don't really notice a change in my personality when I dress, of course I just dress by myself and don't really talk, just clean the house and do whatever else I have planned for they day, I think it's a great compliment to this woman that you adopt her personality when en femme, as they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery (or something like that) but as far as I'm concerned I don't really have a female role model.

Alice B
08-25-2011, 04:33 PM
She may be just a friend, but I think she is sosmeone you can sfely come out to and have fun as friends.

Kittyagain
08-25-2011, 04:56 PM
I had not really thought about having someone like that until your post. I guess I do. There are several small things that I do, like making sure my blouse is straight that I get from her. A lot of things I get from my wife. That goes without saying.

I have know her for many years and if she knew, she would take me under her wing I just know she would. But! She is a big gossip.

Kitty

suchacutie
08-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Suzy, the one thing that I've noticed about my wife is the change that occurs when she is with one of her GG girlfriends. For example, the giggle that she has is infectious and Tina can't duplicate it (yet!). But, it's clear that there is a mindset that we, growing up as boys, don't have. It sounds like the same thing you've observed with your friend.

She's trying to teach Tina, but Tina's got a bit to learn about this yet!

Wendy_Marie
08-25-2011, 07:22 PM
I have just realised that of all the people, including my family, that I would be most comfortable coming out to it would be her.

If you were to be thrown on the proverbial couch perhaps this could be viewed as a little more deep seated than just a mere Freudian slip?
Maybe she is the one...not the right one (Girlfriend wise mind you) but the first one you do come out to? Not being pushy, just saying, thats all.

suzy1
08-26-2011, 03:45 AM
Point taken Wendy. One day, soon, maybe, its just possible…………..watch this space.

But don’t you girls get to pushy. This girl’s not for pushing!

Jeanna
08-26-2011, 04:34 AM
It would be great if she were your size as would instantly double your wardrobe!

Wendy_Marie
08-26-2011, 05:43 AM
Point taken Wendy. One day, soon, maybe, its just possible…………..watch this space.

Wouldn't dream of pushing...

kimdl93
08-26-2011, 07:57 AM
Mostly, I just wanna be myself. However, my wife is the most reasonable, even tempered, perceptive person that I know. I am naturally none of those things...so she's become something of a behavioral role model for me.

Cynthia Anne
08-26-2011, 09:09 AM

A little push now and then can be helpful! That's what friends do! But when 'push' comes to shove, somebody gonna get hurt!:eek::heehee:

t-girlxsophie
08-26-2011, 02:04 PM
My GG friend at work is a remarkable person to me,I do admire her,she now is a single mother whos little girl has Autism and she copes remarkably well
Dont know if role model is the right term,but she is the one person I can confide in,and her me and its like two girl pals when we are together,she has never judged me
and I know I can talk to her about my girly side anytime,

Sophie

Debutante
08-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Women relate and connect to one another when talking and emoting... and when they do, they share the same feelings... men can't do that... but I love it when i can do it with a woman