PDA

View Full Version : Sweet daughter

Kathy4ever
08-26-2011, 04:08 AM
As I was laying on the couch relaxing my 4 year daughter sits on the couch with me. She brushed up against my legs and says" Daddy you need to shave your legs'. Since my vacation I have not been able to find my epilator I've shaved twice and it was time to shave again. Told my wife the story and she just rolled her eyes. My daughter also put little hair clips in my hair too. I just love my little girl.

Maria in heels
08-26-2011, 04:44 AM
Your daughter and more importantly your wife sound like wonderful, caring people...go give them a hug! It is so cute that your daughter is recognizing who you are...

erickka
08-26-2011, 05:44 AM
Ah yes! Treasure those who love and support you. They both deserve a great big HUG.

Cynthia Anne
08-26-2011, 09:56 AM
That's a sweet little story! Sometimes you just have to do what they aski of you! Hugs!

Kathy4ever
08-27-2011, 03:35 AM
I did give my daughter a big hug. Still waiting to do our nails again together like we did in the winter. Now I just do my own. I do appreciate my wife more and more. She does not like to talk about it. I try not to force her but this summer the pink fog has hit me hard. My hair is longer so I can almost style it anyway I want. My nails and toenails are longer and painted a light clear pinkish color. I wear womans shorts and tops all most every day,panties 24/7. Hoop earrings that are feminine. I still present my face in male mode but very clean shaven. This summer has been a big step without my wife freaking out on me. I think she is getting used to it and I love when she plays with my hair. I do want to intoduce make up next into my routine. Last night I got to put on mascara.

gigififi
08-28-2011, 02:03 AM
that is a really cute story , im not sure what my girls would say or do if they knew there step dad was a c/d it makes it allot less of a shock value when they are raised up seeing you that way ;)

Kathy4ever
08-28-2011, 03:52 AM
yes it is. It just seems to be natural now a days. My daughter is a cracker jack. She likes to say daddy has girls shoes when she sees my white flip flop sandals. She is correct in that they are woman shoes. She just giggles about it. I giggle too.

CDPheobe
08-29-2011, 08:29 PM
Hi Kathy. Im Gigififi's SO. I wish my girls knew. Kind of a drag when you have to hide yourself. Lol.

Chickhe
08-30-2011, 01:14 AM
...my 8 year old keeps pulling at my leg hair... she thinks it is funny! I hurts...

Kathy4ever
08-30-2011, 04:47 AM
My wife use to do the same thing when i hair on my legs and arm pits. She chuckled too, but now I get to be the happy one.