PDA

View Full Version : Bound and determined!

Karren H
08-26-2011, 10:40 AM
More bound than determined..... In my continuing pursuit to de-masculinize myself..... I'm seeing measurable results.... Which for an engineer means its working.... Wearing a corset for long periods at a time, over the last year plus.... I have reduced my chest measurement under my breasts from 38" to 36".... And though my waist is still around 31" without wearing a corset I can cinch it down to 27" if I want..

And over the half a year I've been experimenting with foot binding. I noticing that my feet had shrunk from an 11 male shoe to a 9.5 over the last 8 years.... Exactly when I started ice skating again... Strapping my feet into tight skates... So a few months ago I started using hockey tape to tape my feet around from the toes back to the arch.... Usually for 18 hours a day.... 5 to 6 days a week....

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/262799_10150246172667051_714332050_8035843_6652036 _n.jpg

I posted this on Facebook and a ton of female friends posted "omg what did you do to your left foot?". Lol. I had taped my right one to show the difference. Its not really uncomfortable with shoes on... Barefoot is another story... But yesterday I bought two new pair of male shoes for work. Both size 9's... My 11 female shoes are getting loose on me and the 10's are fitting really well...

Of coarse I'm still using my diy breast pumps and have completely out grown my current system... B to B+ and thinking of stopping there.

So I'm progressing towards making my body more feminine. Anyone else trying to modify their body without surgery or chemicals?

Emily Ann Brown
08-26-2011, 11:07 AM
You bound sounds WONDERFUL sister! Then I could get more food at family gatherings.

Em

Anne2345
08-26-2011, 11:08 AM
You have caused your feet to shrink by taping them? As in literally become smaller when not bound? I have not heard of this before. You said you have been doing this for more than half a year, but cited your foot shrinking results of the last 8 years. Or did you mean 8 months? This is quite interesting . . . .

Karren H
08-26-2011, 11:21 AM
Years... When I started playing ice hockey I wore 11 male shoes. I strapped my feet into hockey skates 4 times a week for a couple hours each time and every time I bought new shoes they were a half size smaller. I've researched foot binding and all you can find is that Chinese women and deformed feet so I figured I try an experiment with binding in one axis only. Across. 2 months ago my feet were 4 1/4 across at rest. Today they are 3 3/4"... Unbound. Its not to dis similar from what athletes do when they tape their feet. Imho.

Lorileah
08-26-2011, 11:24 AM
Well this thread isn't what I thought it was going to be about

Karren H
08-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Well this thread isn't what I thought it was going to be about

And that surprises you because..... Lol.

SuzanneBender
08-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Karren you crack me up! Leave it to the engineer in you to turn art into science and then back into the art of being the wonderful you that you are. Maybe I should apply your foot theory to my height. :) I have tinie tiny feet for someone 6 foot, but I could handle being 4 or 5 inches shorter. What process would you suggest of Maiden of the Modification.

Karren H
08-26-2011, 11:49 AM
Karren you crack me up! Leave it to the engineer in you to turn art into science and then back into the art of being the wonderful you that you are. Maybe I should apply your foot theory to my height. :) I have tinie tiny feet for someone 6 foot, but I could handle being 4 or 5 inches shorter. What process would you suggest of Maiden of the Modification.

Gravity will take care of that over the next 50 years. Lol. I am 3" shorter than I was in high school... Another 150 years and I'll be the same height as the average female!

You bound sounds WONDERFUL sister!

Em

Like everyone doesn't know you just like to be tied up Em!

suzy1
08-26-2011, 12:07 PM
I am a little bit worried about this karren and I hope you don’t mind me pointing this out.
I have done some research on this and I have found out that there is no healthy way to make your feet smaller.
And overdoing the things you are recommending will lead to both short and long term trouble with walking and with the structure of your feet.
Wearing small shoes will cause short and long term problems as well as being very uncomfortable.
My concern is that a member will try this long term and do irreparable damage.

SUZY

docrobbysherry
08-26-2011, 12:13 PM
Crap! I thot this was going to be a bondage thread, Karren!

But, if I thot I could just get my foot size down 1/2 a size, from 10 1/2 - 11, to 10 - 10 1/2, I start foot binding this fall!
Size 10 is magic in ladies shoes! EVERYTHING comes in 10!

RADER
08-26-2011, 12:26 PM
I am a little bit worried about this Karren and I hope you don’t mind me pointing this out.
I have done some research on this and I have found out that there is no healthy way to make your feet smaller.
And overdoing the things you are recommending will lead to both short and long term trouble with walking and with the structure of your feet.
Wearing small shoes will cause short and long term problems as well as being very uncomfortable.
My concern is that a member will try this long term and do irreparable damage.SUZY

Yes I agree:
My wife had a lot of foot problems because she wanted to always wear shoe sizes a little smaller than she
should have. Eventually put her in the Hospital for reconstructive bone surgery, Now she can only walk with
a walker or cane, and not more than maybe 50 feet or so.
SO I just want to say, be very cautious with what you do with your feet.
Rader.

Tess
08-26-2011, 02:33 PM
The shrinking height from gravity is happening. I'm over an inch shorter than I was at full height. Feet are a different story...they get bigger as we age because the arch flattens out. I would guess that binding to reverse that flattening out process might not be as detrimental as true foot binding but that is what we used to call a wild a** guess in the engineering world.

NathalieX66
08-26-2011, 02:46 PM
Come on, Karren! what's all this nonsense about feet binding?
The stylish girl in my office has bigger feet than I do, and she's shorter than me....and yeah, that makes me feel better. I won't tell her that, though.
How does your wife react to all this?

On a serious note, I do believe it's possible to establish an androgynous body shape (which I'm shooting for) , and I don't mean morbidly obese.

Autumndawn
08-26-2011, 03:04 PM
LOL Karen, but I would recommend that you stop feminization short of osteoporosis...

Karren H
08-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Nhl hockey players seem to walk pretty good off the ice! I'm not looking to have drastically reduced petite feet just a little slimming. Corsets have worked for centurys on the body so why not the feet? Lol. Worst case Is I'm need a cute pink walker when they put me in the nursing home.

NathalieX66
08-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Karren,
I am in the footwear business, I design shoes, and I will tell you that, for older folk, alway make them comfortable.

Binding, or shaping like corset training is bad news. It's not like corset training. All your weight inevitably goes down to your feet, and things happen with age. Deal with it and be comforable....I'm just saying.
women grow old and change shape just as men. You should feel reassured that you live an athletic lifestyle at your age.

Kittyagain
08-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Didn't the Japanese once do this?

I am with Nathalie on this one. I know one wonderful woman with huge feet, her personality makes them disappear. I wear a size 9 in woman's shoes so I don't have this problem.

You know though, If I thought I could bind my head and make my hair grow out into beautiful long curves, I probably would.

:) How many of us would bind our breast if we thought we could get a perfect C cup out of the ordeal?

Kitty

Sarah Doepner
08-26-2011, 04:10 PM
I'm too tall but I don't want to get any shorter. I've discovered that since I've lost just 1/2 inch over the last few years, I've expanded around my belly and gained 25 pounds. I'm sure it's because I'm not as tall rather than because I've stopped exercising and tend to over-eat, right?

diannecourtney
08-26-2011, 04:30 PM
We are just going to take over a town and on the Main Street establish a a walk of fame and I must insist that the first star be placed for Karren Hutton with all sincerety and love.

bridgetta
08-26-2011, 06:11 PM
diy breast pump? do tell!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
08-26-2011, 07:07 PM
Well if you bind a balloon in the middle the innards move elsewhere huh. So if you cinch the waist all your innards are moving into your feet and head. If you bind the feet, you need to bind the head too. Although the eyes may start to bulge out and toes swell. Now if you copy the bandaging of Egyptian mummies all problems rectified including make-up.
Voila simple then you have a gift for someone to unwrap.

Jeannie
08-26-2011, 10:20 PM
Hey maybe binding would work for my big fat belly or maybe the corset thing would do that.

marny
08-26-2011, 11:18 PM
I'm sure you first read about this idea emanating in primative cultures. I doubt you intend to put a bone through your nose or try to make your lower lip capable of catching a baseball, but geez karen !!!! wrapping your feet is right up there. I like wearing heels but I buy them in my size. And may sound funny now to have a pink walker, I'll tell you my wife is close to a walker and it isn't something you want to rush into doing it to yourself.

Jilmac
08-27-2011, 10:37 AM
Well Karren, I offer condolences on you're being an engineer, lol, and kudos on your de-feminization endeavors, the time and effort must certainly be paying off. However for me, I was able to lose wieght and girth because of an underactive thyroid. I've been taking synthroid since 1999 and that caused me to lose weight without even trying. My feet have always been on the small side, in fact I used to have difficulty finding work boots in a men's 7 1/2 D. In your case you can stop when you've reached a certain goal. In my case, unless my doctor reduces my dosage, I may end up looking like an upholstered skeleton.

Cheryl T
08-27-2011, 10:55 AM
diy breast pump? do tell!

Yes Karren....tell us more about your invention. You could make a lot of money if it works and we "buy" it....lol.
I've been thinking about getting a breast pump...just don't know how the wife will react... :eek:

donnalee
08-27-2011, 08:43 PM
The foot binding I don't get; it appears that you would reduce the width rather than the length, which is the determining factor for size. Reducing the width is helpful for women's shoes, where normal width is a B while men's is a D. I have extremely narrow feet and while most shoes are too wide for me an 11AA (narrow)in women's sizes fits great . My SO wore a 7; one night while getting out of bed I accidentally put on her pair of slippers; they fit perfectly, except for the 3" of heel out the back.
As to lowering your height, age will take care of it for you. My height was 5'9"; it is listed as such on my driver's license and has been for 40 years. A day or 2 ago I had a Dr's app't; at some point they measured my height which is now 5'6". I recall reading about a young woman who was 6'3" and felt so socially ostracized due to her height. It became such an issue to her that she opted for surgery. She had portions of her thigh bones removed, which I recall, brought her down to 5'9" , but must have changed her proportions grotesquely). So if you're really desperate (and certifiable) there is THAT option.

Loveday
08-27-2011, 09:39 PM
Hi Karren, I did a test on line for lowered testosterone last week while chatting to you on facebook. One of the questions was about lower height. I've lost over 3 inches from 5' 11 and 3/4 down to 5' 9. I going to request a blood test for testosterone next time at the doctors. ReneeT suggested it about a year ago to me.

Marissa
08-27-2011, 10:41 PM
Karren, you are such an inspiration to many of us...especially those of us who are not granted with a sense of engineering forethought...to look at life, assess it, and then develop a means to make it even more enjoyable...

Of course I'm so inspired by your love for jeans...which many are mistaken that you just don't like them..I was one of those until TODAY... as I strolled through the mall and saw this poster of yours.. so I knew it was all false..that you do in fact have an emotional tie to jeans... :)

Pythos
08-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Foot binding is sooooo unhealthy.

That being said, there are reasons you have the size feet you have, and no it has nothing to do with your male member. It has EVERYTHING to do with balance, and support. Men are bigger, which is why our feet are also bigger.

Foot binding in China is a big deal, and has caused some serious issues for people.

It is a heavy modification to your bone structure, a structure that is designed to support your body.

Be very careful with this. It could lead to serious back problems in the future.