PDA

View Full Version : One Step Backwards

Kittyagain
08-26-2011, 01:15 PM
:battingeyelashes:

This morning, the local news was about a contest to have your wedding paid for entirely by the sponsor. My wife said we should enter and give our vows again if we won. I said, "Who gets to wear the wedding dress?"

She smiled and said, "Not a chance."

Oh well, all things can't be perfect.

However she did tell her girlfriend last week I made a great Lesbian. LOL I think I am still ahead in the Cross Dressing game.

Kitty

Cynthia Anne
08-26-2011, 01:24 PM
That's cute! I agree you are ahead! Having an understanding and loving wife puts you lightyears ahead! Hugs!

Alice B
08-26-2011, 02:10 PM
Great response by your wife and you are without qustion ahead of the game.

Kittyagain
08-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Cynthia Anne and Alice, thank you for your replies. She is a wonderful woman, a great wife and a Cross Dresser's best girlfriend. I will give her a big hug to make sure she knows.

I still smile about the Lesbian comment.

Kitty

kimmy p
08-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Yeah, that's a limit of my wife also.
I wanted a wedding gown for Halloween and she was uncomfortable with it, so I will give in to the wishes of an otherwise wonderful and accepting woman.

Kittyagain
08-26-2011, 03:58 PM
Kimmy, some girl things should remain scared don't you think? Not that I would not love to try on a few wedding gowns.:)

Kitty

MichelleP
08-26-2011, 04:03 PM
Ha, I love your wife's lesbian comment! You are fortunate and yes, waaay ahead in the crossdressing game.

Michelle

diannecourtney
08-27-2011, 02:21 PM
I shouuld have been so lucky!!!

Kittyagain
08-27-2011, 03:53 PM
I do so wish everyone here had a wonderful wife or girlfriend to make their life the best it can be. I will say though having a loving wife that might not support you as a Cross Dresser is still to be highly respected and loved.

Thank you all for the very nice comments.

Kitty