PDA

View Full Version : Was I given permission????

SarahLynn
08-26-2011, 08:02 PM
Was I just given permission to buy more capris??? Wiffy asked me if i bought some new shorts.

"Yes," says I.
"They look good," says she. "You should wear longer legged shorts at your age."
"Okay." says I. (I'm 62)

Mind you, I'm wearing American size 14 belted capris which come down to mid-knee. They have a left hand zipper and a split hem at the outside bottom of the leg. She didn't say boo about the hose underneeth.

So the question is, Should i be going back to the Goodwill store and buy more of these???? I wear "shorts" well into late fall and never thought she'd allow me to wear capris around the house. She also says i have killer legs which is one reason i wear shorts in the summer time.

SarahLynn

Daphne
08-26-2011, 08:10 PM
:D I say, GO for it!

BLUE ORCHID
08-26-2011, 08:12 PM
Hi Sarah, Hit the K-Marts they have a lot of big markdowns then 50%v off the markdowns.

Orchid

Jeannie
08-26-2011, 08:42 PM
Listen girl, never ever pass up an opportunity to go shopping and especially when the wife all but asks you to. I have just started liking capris myself but only have two pair and for me that's fine. I really don't wear them very much but I still like them.

sissystephanie
08-26-2011, 09:43 PM
I do wear shorts often in the hor weather here in Georgia. But I usually wear short shorts (ladies of course) so I can show off my legs. That is the same reason I wear short skirts. I have won numerous prizes at fashion shows with my legs, so why not show them off. BTW, I am older than you, being 79 now!!

Oh yes, you were given permission to go buy some new shorts!! Definitely!!

Cynthia Anne
08-26-2011, 10:58 PM
Get-er-done! Summer is fading fast!

Miss Maxine
08-26-2011, 11:03 PM
Do it! I just bought my first capris! They look just as good (if not better) on folks like us (meaning those of us with an enlightened sense of fashion)!

Tina B.
08-27-2011, 08:30 AM
This time of year I wear Capri's more than skirts, I'm still wearing the leggings type though. I love any side zip pants!
Tina B.

linda allen
08-27-2011, 08:38 AM
I say, take your wife with you when shopping for clothes. Let her pick them out.

Stephanie47
08-27-2011, 11:18 AM
If your wife has encouraged you, then by all means do it. And, if you're wearing them in the house, there is no reason to not wear them in the winter. It's a matter of choice. Although I do not wear feminine attire around my wife, I do wear shorts with no socks around the house year around, while she is bundled up and has the heat cranked up.

Eryn
08-27-2011, 04:13 PM
I have three pairs of cargo Capris that I wear just about all the time. They work fine in boy mode and are very comfy.

Oddly, they are the only "woman's pants" that I own with the button on the left. There's an interesting historical/psychological study there somewhere!