PDA

View Full Version : my 1st public outing failure (not my fault)

lilmissjenny
08-27-2011, 08:44 AM
on friday me and my gf decided we wanted to go swimming and work on our tans. we decided to go to this public swimming hole which was a pond basically. its a really nice place. so anyways, we get dressed, hop in my truck an drive down there. its a 30 minute drive to the place and i usually get nervous when trying to go out but this time i didnt. we pull in and noticed no cars. hrmm. we pull up and they were closed. what a bummer we thought because we were looking forward to relaxing a bit and doing some tanning and swimming. we decided to go back home but before we left, i had to use the bathroom so i used the womens restroom...lol. so at least i did that. lol. oh well. heres a pic of what i wore (i had a bikini on underneath). thanks for reading! comments are welcome...

Cynthia Anne
08-27-2011, 09:18 AM
I wouldn't call that a failure! You did get out at least! That in itself makes a great first! There's allways next time! Hugs!

boardpuppy
08-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Hi Jenny, any time you get out in the pubblic (seen or not) it's a victory for your self confidence, the next time is only that much easier.
Alice

anonymousinmaryland
08-27-2011, 01:08 PM
Gotta crawl before you walk. Now continue on!

misskristykitty
08-27-2011, 08:00 PM
on friday me and my gf decided we wanted to go swimming and work on our tans. we decided to go to this public swimming hole which was a pond basically. its a really nice place. so anyways, we get dressed, hop in my truck an drive down there. its a 30 minute drive to the place and i usually get nervous when trying to go out but this time i didnt. we pull in and noticed no cars. hrmm. we pull up and they were closed. what a bummer we thought because we were looking forward to relaxing a bit and doing some tanning and swimming. we decided to go back home but before we left, i had to use the bathroom so i used the womens restroom...lol. so at least i did that. lol. oh well. heres a pic of what i wore (i had a bikini on underneath). thanks for reading! comments are welcome...

Baby how many times do I have to tell you it was not a failure. You did it, you faced your fear and did it.For that I am soo very proud of you and can't wait to try it again. You looked soo cute yesterday Baby how did I get so lucky. I Love You!!

Tina B.
08-28-2011, 09:49 AM
Jenny, getting to go out as a girl with miss Kristy, how could you feel that was a failure, you got out, you had great support, and an offer to try again, sounds like a most successful day to me, congratulations! And Kristy, I think you are awesome, that's the way to show love and support!
Tina B.

Wendy_Marie
08-28-2011, 09:56 AM
You crossed the threshhold of your own front door...Not a failure in my book...a bit anti-climatic maybe but we have all been there.

Danni Renee
08-28-2011, 10:33 AM
I agree - this was no failure! Congratulations on the trip out and on having a suppotive GF. Your outfit looks exactly as it should look for a day of swimming and tanning.

Danni

lilmissjenny
08-28-2011, 01:46 PM
thanks girls. i guess i thought it was somewhat of a failure because i didnt get to actually lay out in my bikini in public to work on my tan. oh well, but i did have fun leaving my house in girl mode and enjoying the nice day and not getting looked at weird...lol. im gonna try again in a few weeks when me and Kristy go to Atlantic Beach, NC for a week to see my mom. that i cannot wait to do. :)

misskristykitty
08-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Jenny, getting to go out as a girl with miss Kristy, how could you feel that was a failure, you got out, you had great support, and an offer to try again, sounds like a most successful day to me, congratulations! And Kristy, I think you are awesome, that's the way to show love and support!
Tina B.

Thanks Tina!! I have been trying for months now to get him to take that big step and it was so wonderful this past Friday when he did. I have never been so happy I can't wait for him to do it again.