PDA

View Full Version : The most Dareing thing you have done!

Pamela girl
08-30-2004, 03:01 PM
What is the most daring thing you have done while crossdressed?
`I had a trip onetime of 1000 miles and got dressed but without a wig or makup and got in the car and left. I made it over 700 miles before I had to change back. I got gas twice and went through the drive through ad McDonalds. And yes they looked out the window and laughed but I was 400 miles from home and even if they wanted to tell they didn't know who to tell :eek:

Amber_Chgo
08-30-2004, 03:29 PM
I thought I had a good one, but doesnt come close. Nice job you two LOL

Amber

Val Tan
08-30-2004, 03:40 PM
mine isnt too great, but it was my shopping trip

i went to this supermarket, they were having this offer for bras, went to the section, picked three out, and paid up. my heart was thumping like crazy...

i now learn to ask for assistance ;)

Lawren
08-30-2004, 04:40 PM
I used to deliver oranges to processing plants and packing houses in Fla. A lot of the work is done at night and my truck had a sleeper so I would carry my girl clothes and make the night runs dressed up. I even took a nightie to sleep in.

crispy
08-31-2004, 10:24 PM
Drove 200 miles on a Sunday evening. Stopped to fill up with petrol and went to the toilet. Changed into a full length nighty under my boy clothes. Drove a mile down the road and took off my boy clothes. Drove in a dream for 3 hours wearing just the nighty, dreading but enjoying the thrill when I passed a truck or a bus and could be overlooked. Heart thumping at every set of stop lights. When I got to the other end it was after midnight, so I just walked from my car parked on the street to my front door dressed in the nighty. Loved the adrenaline thrill. Is that why we do it?

Kathy B
09-01-2004, 11:56 PM
The most daring thing I did was to have my ex girlfriend dress me as a female for halloween.I was dressed wearing a bra,panties,nylons, a wig, full make up, high heels, and a flowered dress. It was the most exiting time of my life!Actually thats how I picked my name cause Kathy was my ex girlfriend. :)

cherry_cn
09-02-2004, 01:12 AM
I went out one night with all crossdressing.
I dressed pants,bra,wig and a beautiful skirt(more like a nighty),then went out from my house and went throught streets and streets.
(Sorry about my poor English,But I really love crossdressing.The photo under my name is my real picture after crossdressing)

eleventhdr
09-02-2004, 02:44 AM
well I do not have to much like that. But the few times I did dress was in a large hotel in chicago and I dressed for a masqurade show that was going on at a scifi con. When during one of the times i was dressed and went down stairs to go to the waiting room for the show this other guy in the elevator asked me why i was dressed like that in my costume which was a cheer leader coustume so I told him i was going to a masqurade and then he just kind of looked at me and i just kind of ignored him after that it was really none of his busniess that i was dressed as a girl. But it was kind of fun and exciting as i now recall just being able to be dressed female was kind of a real thrill. There were a few other times as well with other coutumes. Just being able to finally be a girl for awhile was really great You have to have gone there to really understand!. To me it was just more then the coustume!.

joannablake
09-02-2004, 11:15 AM
I have two things that I considered the most thrilling things I have done dressed.
1) Was my very first time out I went to a Mall down in Portland Oregon fully dressed and walked into all the most feminine shops and asked them to assist me in finding some new outfits.

2) I drove from Tacoma Washington all the way to Sacramento California in full dress I dont think the cop knew what to do when I was pulled over in Yreka California for a burnt out taillight.

Love Always
Joanna

windycissy
09-02-2004, 01:23 PM
My most thrilling adventure was a few years back. I had a business trip to Washington with a one day side trip to New York in the middle of the week. I flew to NY with my girl stuff in one suitcase and my guy stuff in another, checked into a hotel, took care of business, and transformed myself into Windy. It was autumn in New York, and I found a great trenchcoat on sale which was perfect for traveling. Without quite believing I was doing it, I called Penn Station and reserved a seat on the Metroliner back to Washington - as a girl!

I was a nervous wreck as I checked out of my hotel with both suitcases and caught a taxi to the station. This was pre-9/11, so I was able to pick up my ticket without showing an ID and next thing I knew I was sitting next to a businessman on the Metroliner. Fortunately, he kept his nose buried in his briefcase.

I remember it like it was yesterday: I was wearing a knee length red foulard dress, a matching bow to pin back my hair, black heels, sheer hose, and of course my new trenchcoat. At one point the conductor referred to me as "Mrs" thinking I was the wife of the guy sitting next to me, and I smiled shyly as I shook my head. All too soon we were in Union Station in Washington, and I tugged my suitcases on the subway back to my hotel in Wardman Park. It's not easy carrying two suitcases in high heels!

A moment of truth when I put my key in the door of my hotel room after being gone for almost two days: the door opened, and my adventure was over. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Glenda
09-02-2004, 05:06 PM
I'm not sure which time I would include in this thread. For all of you who have posted thus far, I would say yes, yes, oh my, yes, wow, me too, OMG, etc. They are all brave moments and you should all feel so proud. What a rush! And walking by my boss might be more than just a little bit scary.

NewShy21NJmtf
09-03-2004, 03:35 PM
Don't really feel like digging up the links to the threads about this, but my finest moments are getting a make-over in Victoria's Secret in boy clothes and trying on bras and getting measured in the same store on a different day, also in boy clothes. Loved reading the stories.

Stephanie

Shinya
09-03-2004, 07:31 PM
I couldn't say on the board, but it did have something to do with the ex-wife. Thats all the farther this story goes. :D

Vallari
09-03-2004, 10:57 PM
I wore a bra and panties and womens deodorant under my guy duds to a new years eve party in downtown Austin for the year 2000. I walked around the streets and went in and out of stores/bars and was around (probably)thousands of people. I know it isn't much compared to the other stories, but it was a thrill. Thinking about driving around dressed one of these days! :D

mchelle
09-04-2004, 07:56 AM
Crispy, Cherry...like the pics i luv asian girls.
im gonna try something a little daring more next wk

michelle ca
09-04-2004, 01:28 PM
I got dressed in panties,bra,slacks & highheels
Then I went to the hairdresser to have my hair & make/up done
Oh what a great feeling

michelle ca
09-04-2004, 01:49 PM
not sure how to recieve messages or chat

becky1
09-04-2004, 02:47 PM
Wow!, some great stories.

I went out once dressed in this awful outfit. It was really late and i was driving a landrover lol, so i had to put on some sensible shoes.
I went to the petrol staion near me with the aim of getting out and looking all sexy whilst leaning over at the pump! :D and then clipping my way up to the counter in my heels (took them with me) and paying . For some reason i had the notion that the tired assistant might fancy me and compliment me on my prevocative looks.

As it happens, i got as far as the petrol station when i saw a police car and bottled it to drive back home with my heart pounding and the hump! :(

Vallari
09-05-2004, 03:37 AM
I took a drive recently on Saturday night (9-4-2004) to several places around Austin, TX while dressed! I wore a black bra top, short brown denim skirt, little black thong, earrings and necklace, black heels, and bracelet. I drove around my neighborhood, the freeways, and downtown. It was late at night, but people were still out for the most part - especially downtown! Its tricky learning to drive in heels - thank god most of the roads were vacant! My short skirt was a mistake! Even when I walked too quickly it felt like my bare butt hung out of that skirt! :eek: I pulled up next to a taxi cab at an intersection and noticed the passenger in the cabs front seat glancing at me, after looking away quickly (and smiling to myself!) and looking back, the cab driver was glancing at me too! :D This went on for a few more secs until the light changed; what a thrill to have others see u dressed for the first time in public! I then went by my old high school, which I graduated from only months ago, walked across the parking lot, threw out some trash, and returned to my car. Nobody was there, but cars drove by on the street - very exciting feeling! I then stopped near an old friends house - a girl that I used to be friends with but then we didnt like eachother anymore. I went to my trunk, and put my male duds in the back seat, and went home. Not sure why I added this stop to my itinnerary :confused: And that concluded the trip for tonight! ;)

jenny bishop
09-05-2004, 04:29 AM
I had this lady friend and asked her if she would dress me up as I made out that i was going to a fancy dress party (obviously not), well she said yes so after gathering all my clothes i decided to go around and when I got there she told me to go up to the back bedroom and get undressed and put my dressing gown on.
The only problem I had was I had forgotten my panties and cheekily asked if I could borrow an old pair of hers and she said yes.
after doing all my suspenders and the zip on my dress i asked if i could walk around her house for a while, so after about 10 minutes i heard the front door opening and could see it was an elderly woman (her mum) and so my only exit was to go into the back garden when her dog started to bark at me but luckily there was a shed and her mum had asked what is the dog barking at.
wow what a lucky escape but i had to wait about 35 minutes and was bursting to go to the loo. LOL

Tristen Cox
09-05-2004, 04:56 AM
As for my so-called 'most daring thing', the first choice would be dressing up at work and almost being caught.

A few years ago I worked in a bodyshop with a bunch of rednecks and did side work after hours on site. Went in one afternoon and dressed from the neck down minus make-up.

Well all was fine and I was cleaning and putting tools away when the fence jingled letting me know someone was approaching. Looking around the corner my heart stopped, the painter had shown up to do his side work giving me only a minute to switch back before he saw me! It was scary to think what would have happened if he had seen me and told the boss, however I am a very fast dresser when it's an emergency.
I have gotten dressed up complete, with my own hair (beyond the shoulders) and taken many drives. One occasion lasted three hours, covering my whole county. My car is very easy to recognize by my friends so I tried to avoid some areas on my cruise. Stopping at busy intersections I felt as if they were all staring at me. Maybe they were, but I was so excited to be out that it didn't matter. Like many of you out there I love the rush!

crissy28
09-05-2004, 07:10 AM
well I just wanted to share my story of what I did a while ago, I got home from work about 2 am and decided to dress up as always.. well I took a shower and when I got out i put on my purple n white ( girls rock ) string bikinis , with my 38b purple n pink Bra ( stuffed with socks )and a pair of baby blue ( joe boxer ) anklet socks , then my Mudd low rise jeans ( w/ pink plaid belt ) and a baby blue long sleeved top , and my light blue an white womens Nike running shoes . at first I was just gonna stay home and chat but I decided to go for a ride instead.. I started out I was gonna just stay in town but I decided to drive 50 miles to another Bigger town .

well I left my apartment fully dressed ( wore a boys sweatshirt over top just in case ) till I got out of town and that came off for the rest of the night. well I drove the 50 miles and when i got there decided that I needed Gas in my blazer and was thirsty so i stopped at this 24 hr gas station , I pulled up to the pump and just sat there , I figured id chicken out and where the sweatshirt ( I didnt bring any boy clothes other than that ) but I didnt I looked around and got out and started to pump my gas .. I was going to pay right at the pump but I decided to go in.

I was so scared someone would see me , it wouldnt have been so bad if I had thought ahead and shaved off all my facial hair ( i looked pretty freaky in all girls clothes with a beard ( owell ) but I was standing there pumping my gas and a few cars and a tractor trailer went by , the driver of the truck looked at my ass i think. it felt so good to be standing there dressed like a teenage girl I loved it soo much. well the time came to pay for my gas and get a soda , I almost put the shirt back on but didnt.. My heart was racing soo fast when I walked through the parking lot .. inside there was a boy and a older woman , the boy was mopping the floors when i walked in so he didnt notice.

I went and got my soda and walked up to pay for my gas , no one else was in the store but us 3 , the boy stopped mopping and rang me up .. he didnt say anything really or look out of the ordinary at me . there i was in the middle of this store dressed in all girls clothes , my Butt looked really good in my mudd jeans and my boobs looked just as good , the only bad part is I looked like the beared lady ( LMAO ) o well .. when i walked out i realized that when I am dressed as a woman I tend to walk like one as well , i just wish I could dress this way daily I was soooo comfortable other than I was scared someone would see me that I knew but it was 4am and 50 miles away so I took the chance..

after that I drove the 50 miles home and never put the boy shirt back on at all , drove right through main st of my town dressed as a female and I didnt care who seen me , I prob would have if I thought about it but I was in heaven, I finnally lived out my fantasy . next step is shaving all my body hair , painting my nails , getting a wig and then doing the same thing again

Christine1960
09-06-2004, 02:30 PM
:p This past Sunday as hurricane Francis was approaching the west cost of Florida, I went and got a Sunday newspaper wearing short shorts and pantyhose. I wanted to really feel the wind blowing against my pantyhose legs. It felt great walking around our complex getting a morning paper as the storm had not yet approached.

Hugs to all,
Christine

Jocee
09-07-2004, 05:37 AM
I drove from Boston to Atlanta and back..... for Southern Comfort.... 10 days of no boy clothing at all and I didn't bring any with me....

It was initially thrilling -- checking into motels, eating, tolls, pit stops -- but the drive back it was sheer bordom...... hour after hour of driving....

Joanna

sharonlim
09-07-2004, 04:17 PM
[

]

Ava Mouse
09-07-2004, 04:40 PM
I was standing outside work today when a female coworker stopped to chat. (I hang out with the smokers as a break.) Anyway, she had foot surgery recently and I asked how her foot was doing. She said "yes, as you can see they're doing fine... But I'm just waiting for the day when men wear nail polish on their toes..."

What an odd statement!

I was daring (stupid?!) :eek: and said, "OK, I'll do it." My other male coworker said "no freakin way." he he...

I just shrugged and she said "Well, it's harmless anyway..."

Then the topic changed... but he he... I'm gonna mess with their minds if I can. I was more interested in her reaction than actually doing it... She seemed open to it...

My other co worker seemed to think I was joking and almost insulted...

:p

klarissa
09-07-2004, 04:52 PM
I parked the car 10 minutes away from the cinema, I was wearing my flowing summer skirt, and a low cut top. I had painted my toes that morning so I wore a pair of thong sandals. I walked to the cinema, bought a ticket and enjoyed the film with a pounding heart.

Klarissa xx

Bernadina
09-07-2004, 06:20 PM
My almost but not quite experience yesteday.

I was going to the office for few hours and figured that since no one would be there I'd get dressed and go in.

Somehow I only put on earrings, purfume and lipstick.

And discovered that the bookkeeper had come in for the day too.

I don't think I had dressed enough for her to notice. Whew!!

(At least they can't fire me as I'm the boss.)

clarissa3d
09-07-2004, 06:22 PM
Love your name Klarissa,

I got in my floral print suit yellow silk blouse and hose. Black high heels and of couse painted nails. I drove up to the drug store and purchased some drinks.
Not very exciting but it was fun none the less.

Thinking about the movie thing hummmm....

sarah b
09-08-2004, 03:20 AM
I got rigged out one day in an amber 2 piece, long dress and jacket, 2 inch heels, wig and full make-up. I then went to collect my wedding dress I had ordered and which was being altered to my size.I had gone to shop for it in male attire and had tried on several before going for a gold and cream silk affair. The thrill of walking in to try on my dress was pure heaven. The ladies in the shop were very helpful and easy to talk to.
After that I went into town and did a bit of shopping. I had no gaff on and I am sure I had a bulge showing, the dress was a bias cut polyester, but for most of the time I just enjoyed the sense of being out dressed.

MistyCD
09-08-2004, 01:38 PM
I had to renew my perscription, so I went to the doctors office wearing a pair of womens white dress pants, a brown v neck top, silk chemise underneath, thong panties, nude pantyhose and white strappy high heeled sandals. My toenail were polished and My heart was really pounding as I sat in the waiting room but things quieted down after I got in the examing room. The doctor is a woman and she even asked me if I wanted to have some hair removed,

Jenny
09-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Hi Pamela,

I have done a number of things which I look back on and shake my head. I once drove 65 miles on a U.S. highway here in Montana dressed only in white panties and bra. (I had been wearing a miniskirt and top and just pulled over and took them off). I don't know what I would have done if I had been stopped.:confused:

While I was a senior in college, I walked out of my campus apartment completely dressed in dress, bra (stuffed), panties, hose, and heels. I walked to my car, a distance of about 50 yards, got in, drove around town and then went home, walking back to my apartment. I don't know what I would have done had I met someone who knew me.:eek:

I once walked around Sturgis South Dakota during the annual Harley Davidson mortorcycle gathering fully dressed in miniskirt and top.

These are just some of the more daring things I have done. Sometimes though the urge to dress is so strong that it overwhelms any common sense and risk.

Vallari
09-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Hi Pamela,

While I was a senior in college, I walked out of my campus apartment completely dressed in dress, bra (stuffed), panties, hose, and heels. I walked to my car, a distance of about 50 yards, got in, drove around town and then went home, walking back to my apartment. I don't know what I would have done had I met someone who knew me.:eek:

Your awesome!!! :D Thats a good idea! Sounds like it be fun to try here, but in a small town like this they'd put you in the stockades! lol :p

Jenny
09-08-2004, 05:46 PM
The truth be known, Erica, the trip in bra and panties was not cool; it was cold. It was in November. I truly don't know what came over me. It was quite the fun experience though. In Sturgis, BTW, I never got a second look. Which on the one hand was good but on the other hand kind of hurt my feelings.:D

michelleg
09-08-2004, 05:55 PM
I have done a number of daring things as I have been "dressing" discreetly for many years. Most recently, I put the top down on my car and drove about 100 miles wearing my bra, panties, lacy top and short denim skirt. Like many of you, I've "dressed" like a girl under my suit while conducting meetings for unsuspecting co-workers. I once had to make apresentation that I was very nervous about. I calmed myself down by wearing my favorite bra, panties (black satin, I might add) garter belt & hose. The presentation was a "WOW" and everyone commented that it was (read, I was) so happy. I had a huge smile on my face the entire time. Most recently, I drove from Cincinnati to Columbus wearing only a bra and panties. I was a beautiful night so I took advantage of the weather. I think a couple of truckers and some old guys on a casino bus didn't believe what they were seeing.

klarissa
09-09-2004, 06:50 AM
Whenever I travel it seems to free me up to do even more daring things...today I took the open top tourist sight-seeing bus, the plan was to stay on the bus until it got back to the same place. But I got brave and decided to get off the bus and walk :cool:

I ended up walking in a shopping mall, too many security guards for me to feel comfortable so I went to the park instead and took some more pics. It was really hot so in a moment of madness I decided to remove my panties under my mini skirt and walk back to the hotel. I don't know what came over me but a taxi pulled up and I decided to get in it...(I think I flashed him too..:) the aircon was really lovely under my skirt..

sooo my first bus ride, my first taxi ride and my first outing with no panties..mad bad klarissa xxx I have lots of photos from today. I will post a couple of what I was wearing. If you want to see more email me. xxx

crispy
09-09-2004, 07:24 AM
klarissa

you look absolutely stunning, exactly 'my kind of girl'. Totally convincing and utterly passable. Yes let's see some more pics please.

CharlotteSomers
09-09-2004, 08:22 AM
The most daring thing I have ever done has to be going to a shopping mall. Now I've gone to this mall several times but usually just at night towards closing and just stayed in Sears. This time was bright daylight on a busy Saturday. Not only did I walk into Sears, I also walked halfway through the mall and back. I was wearing a nice casual pantsuit, nothing too fancy.

I had so much fun doing that. People were walking right next to me and not even giving me a second look. I think one guy tried to smell my hair too, but I'm not sure. He was behind me and then passed very close to me head before walking in front of me.

crispy
09-09-2004, 08:13 PM
Would we get a thrill out of CDing if there was not always the threat of exposure and embarrassment?

One of my fantasies is that my GF, who I am visiting for the weekend and who goes along with my underdressing and regularly helps me depilate all over, teases me into wearing androgynous clothing one Saturday morning. Black stretch pants showing a nice flat front, white shirt tucked into the waistband, and flat black casual shoes.

She suggests we should go downtown. I complain. She announces that she has thrown my weekend bag of boyclothes in the garbage, so I have nothing else to wear.

We go out, I am feeling very self-conscious.

We enter a department store and she takes me straight to the lingerie department. She selects a padded panty-brief and has me try it on. My hips and butt fill out the pants. We pay and leave. She tells me to go into the mens' room and change back into the padded briefs. I emerge feeling very aware of my re-shaped lower parts.

We go to the shoe department where she has me try on some modest heels. I take a while to get my balance, then I find I can walk in them, but I have to swing my butt to get the right rythm.

Next stop is the separates department. She finds a crisp white blouse and pays for it.

Then back to lingerie. We check rows and rows of bras until she finds a soft cup bra with seam-free A-size cups. She drags me into the fitting room and makes me take off my shirt. She puts the bra on me. I have never even tried on a bra before. I would like to complain and resist, but in a fiitting room in the lingerie department? - that would draw too much attention to myself. She likes it so she removes the tags and labels and asks me to put on the blouse. She has taken my shirt so I have no choice.

I mistakenly believe that the bra is not visible under the blouse. She leads me off to the cash till. We pass a full length mirror, and I can't believe what I see. The bra shows clearly through the blouse. I can no longer pretend I'm just an androgyne.

My GF offers the assistant the tags and labels and points to me saying I'm wearing the bra. I am so embarrassed, I could curl up right there and die!

I would like to buy a jacket to slip over my blouse, but it's a fine hot day and she won't hear of it.

We spend the rest of the day shopping. Each time I tell her I want to go home she tells me to brazen it out and walk like a woman, at least that way I won't draw attention to myself.

By the time we get back to her place in the evening I am resigned to being outed as a full CDer. Of course the sex that night is wonderful!

Sorry it's not the most daring thing I have done, but sometimes the fantasy is very real to me. The embarrassment is exquisite. Is this some form of masochism?

CindyB
09-10-2004, 12:36 PM
Walking through Ceasar's Palace casino in Las Vegas to go to the mall on a very crowded Saturday afternoon. Spent the afternoon in the mall shopping and trying on dresses. The casino and the mall were packed. Had a guy come up to me and tell me "you are hot!".

pedebra
09-10-2004, 01:38 PM
On a Thursday morning about a month ago, it looked like it was going to be a
quiet day a work; I felt a terrible need to dress so I marked myself out until late afternoon and headed for the beach. At the time I was wearing pink bikini panties under my slacks but thought that I would be more comfortable
in something else. I found a deserted street, took off my shirt and slacks
and put on a white bra, enhancers and a bright little sun dress. I had a wig in the trunk, so I put that on. As I drove I kept my dress hiked up so that
the truckers could see my panties.
When I got to the beach, I slipped out of my panties and put on a red thong bottom. I took off the bra and enhancers, put on a pair of paste on nipples
and pulled the dress back up. I then walked through the picnic area to the beach and walked to a less than crowded area. There I took off the sun dress and layed out to sun. After several walks up and down the beach, being careful not to get too close to others, I decided it was time to go; my wife doesn't know about my dressing so I have to be careful of my tan.
In the parking lot I got dressed as before and returned to my ofice with only a stop to put my shirt and slacks back on. During this little adventure, I could almost feel people watching me, but I will not hesitate to do it again if the opportunity presents itself.

Debra

jessicam
09-13-2004, 01:33 PM
i went out the other day to macy's dressed in a short grey/pink skrit with a black polo shirt and black pantyhose with black 4in heels. while there i was having a consultaion with a MAC Cosmetics rep she did a makeover on me and i was sitting in the store having my makeup done and there was another real woman siting across from me watching and getting ideas for her for a wedding when i was complete she told me that i looked lovely which made me feel very happy

hugs

jessicam

mchelle
09-13-2004, 04:50 PM
all of these are so awesome!
and please do show more pics of your day out Klarissa

Wenda
09-20-2004, 09:34 PM
Great fantasy, Crispy. I think you are right, the clandestine aspect is what makes it exciting, but the fem part is what makes it erotic. by the way, beautiful eyes, and a great bod in your pic. wenda.

SatinSarah
09-21-2004, 12:45 PM
I haven't experienced going out dressed for years. When I was younger my parents went away for the weekend. I got fully dressed and went out in the car to a town about 10 miles away. The biggest thrill was the first time cold air passed up my skirt through my tights. I only got out of the car once to walk 10 yards. The next time I was a student in a shared house. When the others went home for xmas I dressed and walkd around the block a couple of times. I don't think anybody paid any attention. I then drove into town parked and walked to a cash machine. I passed lots of people but I didn't catch their eyes, so I don't know if I was read. I then drove home and the thrill is the time you pull up to traffic lights and a car pulls up alongside. I caught a glimpse or two from one or two gents - but I am still not sure what was going through their minds. But who cares! I would love to do this again now i am 40. I have missed 20 years of trying to pass as a sexy girl

justaslut
09-21-2004, 01:06 PM
Great storys girls. I've done a number of things, but one of my fondest memories is, in my early years of dressing, I went out for Haloween (seemed to be the safest time of year to be out in public) dressed as a cheerleader. Well into the festivities this very attractive young woman dressed as a Dallas Cowboy (pads and all) began hitting on me. As it ended up, she took me home with her, and did what all good cowboys do. ;)

DonnaD
09-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Save a horse, ride a cowboy/girl?

Sorry, just had too.

Donna

justaslut
09-21-2004, 01:55 PM
Save a horse, ride a cowboy/girl?

Sorry, just had too.

Donna

Don't be sorry, I wasn't.. :D

jenny99_sprig
09-21-2004, 02:41 PM
I recently had a wedding back in the UK and the following day put on my new 10 denier tights (pantyhose) and skirt and drove for 3 hours en-femme as it were. Have allways promised myself I would walk out in daylight but never had courage to do it......however, I found a parking or 'rest spot' by the road and put on my 5" heels and got out of the car and went to the boot pretending to get something out i.e. cars going past couldn't tell I was a guy! what a rush and thrill....sat here now in same outfit remembering.

Tyler
09-21-2004, 05:49 PM
Well... There seems to be alot of CD's from Kentucky, Maybe it's pur heritage?

I was referring to "west ky" not UK because that is not University of Kentucky

Wenda
09-21-2004, 05:55 PM
u r 2 sexy girl!!! wow... wenda

jjjjohanne
09-21-2004, 09:16 PM
My most daring stunts are:

I have walked around at dusk and at night in pantyhose and shorts on a college campus.

I have gone shopping and tried on clothes.

I have gone in full femme for halloween. And once for a costume thing in February to the mall en femme. No one in the mall knew about the thing...

I bought me some keds and wore them with hose all day doing my business at the Motor Vehicle Administration, and some shopping.