PDA

View Full Version : Watching Football in a Dress

Kim_Bitzflick
08-27-2011, 07:41 PM
As it happens once in a while, I have had the house to myself from about 1:00 PM till 10:00 PM. So I made the most of a "lonely" day.

What I've done is pretty boring, but still it has been time to relax and be me.

After doing some needed yard work (no fun in either mode so I did this in drab), I showered, shaved and got pretty.

First Grocery shopping.

I have done this many times, but I still enjoy shopping pretty. I wore my lavender polo shirt and plaid skort. The store was PACKED as usual for a Saturday. I shopped for my stuff and left with no comments or looks. I could tell that some people read me, but still they were nice or didn't say anything at all.

I arrived home, unloaded the car and put stuff away. I was getting hungry, so I started cooking my dinner. While cooking I texted my daughter (in college). Yesterday I went to her dorm room and together we made a bed rail for her bed that is lofted over her couch. The rail is made so that it is also one of those boards with ribbon and cloth for putting up pictures. So she has a decorative bed rail (see pic below).

After eating, I washed the dishes and then started perusing this site to see what is new.

Now that I'm done getting the updates, I'm going to go watch a football game on TV while I wear my nice sun dress.

Danni Renee
08-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Enjoy watching the game! I plan on getting a pink jersey to wear during games very soon. I have not found the one I want yet though but I keep looking!

t-girlxsophie
08-27-2011, 09:05 PM
If I am dressed watching my team (soccer) on tv only rule is gotta be in my teams Colours (green and white)

Sophie

Samantha43
08-27-2011, 11:12 PM
I watch football regularly while dressed. The weekends are my free time to dress and I like to watch football so the two naturally go together. At times I get so involved in the game that I completely forget that I am dressed until I reach for my beer and see my long painted nails!

Rachel Morley
08-28-2011, 12:19 AM
I guess girls can like football too but for me, (a person like me who hates all sports except golf and tennis) the idea of watching football in a dress simply doesn't compute. Oh well, each to her own :) Have fun!

Tina B.
08-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Why not get pretty to watch a game, I dress a lot of times just to get ready to watch a NASCAR race. I love to wear a skirt and blouse in my favorite drivers colors, while watching the race. Next I want a pink baseball hat with my drivers car number on it, and a top from his sports shop.
Tina B.

sissystephanie
08-28-2011, 12:36 PM
Hey we girls like sports, so why shouldn't we watch them dressed the way we like? Being a widower I can of course pretty much dress the way I like. So I do usaully wear pretty feminine clothes to watch sporting events on TV. I have even gone to baseball games dressed enfemme, but not in a dress!!

Kim, that bed rail is awesome!!

Kim_Bitzflick
08-28-2011, 12:49 PM
Kim, that bed rail is awesome!!

Thanks. It took longer than I expected, but I like the results.

. Next I want a pink baseball hat with my drivers car number on it, and a top from his sports shop.
Tina B.

Interesting you mention the pink ball cap. I went to a baseball game all pretty, tried on a pink ball cap at the sales stand. It didn't look good on me so I didn't buy it.

joank
08-28-2011, 02:51 PM
Goly. I watch football in what ever I am wearing. If it is a dress- so? It is entertainment and mode of dress is not part of the requiremnt (unless you are a Raiders fan).

charlytuna
08-28-2011, 05:58 PM
I did that last night. Got dressed in my STEELERS gear and watch the game.

Robyn B
08-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Watching football in a dress? I'm all over that.

In guy mode, when my team outperforms it's fist pumps and high fives. When dressed, general giddiness and hugs all around feel more appropriate!

StarrOfDelite
09-01-2011, 03:58 PM
The way that I behave during Buckeye and Steelers games goes beyond all acceptable civilized standards, so I never watch their games with another human being around. 300 lb. truck drivers run in terror from me when I'm watching in DRAB, and since I would never be able to control myself or behave differently in DRAG, I can only imagine the panic that would ensue if the world saw a woman ranting and raving that way.

betty1253
09-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Why not! I do that frequently. My wife is a also a football fan. It's all good.

Betty

kimdl93
09-01-2011, 04:42 PM
I played the game through college, watched it for a decade after that, and routinely pushed my blood pressure to the red line for way too long. In the interest of my health and sanity, I've pretty much abandoned any interest in pro or college athletics, generally, and use my weekends for something else these days.

Shelly67
09-01-2011, 05:47 PM
I've been banned from watching football ( MUFC ) whilst dressed . Boss lady says its rather a disturbing sight to watch me get all hot n bothered , cussing like mad , totally forgetting I'm dressed .
It's also been very expensive as we run a swear box .
B*gger .

wearingtanpantyhose
09-08-2011, 10:23 AM
I love watching football dressed! My favorite outfit is a pair of Colts panties, sheer pantyhose over them, heels and my Colts jersey which hangs down much like a mini-dress. Sometimes, I'll put on a little denim mini skirt.

t-girlxsophie
09-08-2011, 02:36 PM
I've been banned from watching football ( MUFC ) whilst dressed . Boss lady says its rather a disturbing sight to watch me get all hot n bothered , cussing like mad , totally forgetting I'm dressed .
It's also been very expensive as we run a swear box .
B*gger .

I know what you mean,shouting and cursing at the tv screen,while dressed pretty aint a good look.Now got my Missus a Celtic season ticket,we go to games together now she is only a wee woman,but the mouth on her at games,is damn scary:D

Sophie

philippa_tv
09-08-2011, 02:41 PM
My club, Newcastle United, has just released a lingerie line with the club crest on everything. Have to admit I am tempted by the nightwear but weather my so would approve is another matter.

susancheerleader
09-08-2011, 06:35 PM
I am watching the start of the NFL season, wearing..........
A cheerleading uniform.

StaceyJane
09-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Last year I went to a practice session of the Dallas Cowboys dressed. I had no problem of all being with a bunch of die hard Cowboy fans.
really the best way to go to a game.

Kim_Bitzflick
09-08-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm watching too, but unfortunately tonight is drab as the kid is home.

I wish I could be a cheerleader........or go to a Bears game dressed.....sigh

docrobbysherry
09-08-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm curious. Why isn't there a pic of Kim on your daughter's bed rail!?

Torrey
09-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Wish I could get all dolled up tonight <sigh>. Nonetheless, I'm wearing my girly shorts, a sparkly visor with a nice fleur-de-lis, and my Saints mardi gras beads...

Hugs,
Torrey

BiancaEstrella
09-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Wish I could get all dolled up tonight <sigh>. Nonetheless, I'm wearing my girly shorts, a sparkly visor with a nice fleur-de-lis, and my Saints mardi gras beads...

Hugs,
Torrey

Great choices, even though we didn't get the results we needed tonight... oh well, bring on Chicago

I need some black & gold fem stuff, til then I'll watch in drab!

Carla
09-09-2011, 08:09 AM
I dress every day so watching football and NASCAR while dressed is.......well, normal!!