PDA

View Full Version : The little things

Briana90802
08-28-2011, 11:51 PM
So I was in the shower tonight and my SO put a new razor in the tub. Wow it felt nice. And I thought to myself, what are the other little things that make being a CDer so sweet? You know the little things like: feeling freshly shaved legs, or seeing toenails painted, tasting lipstick on your your lips etc..

What are the little things that you love about crossdressing? Maybe it'll help our SO's and ourselves answer that big 'why?' question.

Eryn
08-29-2011, 12:13 AM
Being able to, at least for a short time now and then, express myself in a way I've longed to do for decades. Seeing other ladies wearing pretty things and realizing that I can now do the same.

prettytoes
08-29-2011, 03:52 AM
I love the feel of satin against my skin. The look and feel of toe rings on my toes, and also painted toe nails. I like all the colors and patterns that are normally reserved for women. Nothing beats a cute pair of satin panties, a denim mini skirt, and a silk blouse. I have yet to find a pair of sweat pants that are more comfortable than yoga pants. I enjoy the flowery scent of Secret deodorant.
I do enjoy being a man, but I just feel more comfortable in any type of women's clothing!

Cynthia Anne
08-29-2011, 04:02 AM
The lovely smell of a woman! My perfume! I don't go without it!

Lady_Chaos
08-29-2011, 04:08 AM
skirts and high heels. two things that are for "women" only ... HA I wear them proud!

I also love a great manicure with a clear coat!

Maria 60
08-29-2011, 04:43 AM
When i put on a ankle bracelet, it's like adding that finale touch and as iam putting it on my hand rubs against my sheer pantyhosed legs.

Jillian Faith
08-29-2011, 05:14 AM
Fresh shaven legs & arm pits, painted toes, long finger nails, wearing lipstick and seeing it on my coffee cup in the morning. A hot bath, followed by scented baby powder and my favorite nightgown.

erickka
08-29-2011, 05:34 AM
I love the soft fabrics, and silky hose on freshly shaven legs. The breeze beneath a skirt can be quite nice too!

debbeelee1
08-29-2011, 05:57 AM
I like the feel of dangly earrings, the feel of my wig on my neck and shoulders and the click clack of my heels on a hard surface as I walk!

Wendy_Marie
08-29-2011, 07:06 AM
How comfortable I feel sitting here this morning in my newly acquired peasant blouse and shorts...drinking coffee and responding to threads on cd.com.

Jocelyn Quivers
08-29-2011, 10:40 AM
The overall total look, appearing as a completely different person, and it's the only time I actually smile.

Miss Maxine
08-29-2011, 10:47 AM
I was completely tickled when my girlfriend's father bought me makeup and a compact mirror, this past Christmas. That small gesture conveyed so much. ^_^

Sarah Doepner
08-29-2011, 10:50 AM
I don't know where to start. Each and every "little" thing I do to get that look and feel is a step away from being the guy that just doesn't seem to get it and a step closer to the girl who might. This could be a fools errand, but the masculine has limited my access to so many things that are pleasureable and so many experiences that bring me closer to other people. The CDing efforts help extend my range, whether it's the effort and satisfaction of doing a nice pedicure or the smell of perfume on my skin or the feel of the materials that are normally for the exclusive use of women. Somewhere in there I'm hoping to find an answer. That's the little thing that means the most.

suchacutie
08-29-2011, 11:28 AM
Reading the responses here is like vicariously living en femme! Here is one that I've never seen, and it's from my wife:

This is from 5 years ago, and my wife has just gone through all the details of putting on nail polish, nail care, base coat, top coat, everything. She and Tina are sitting together after Tina's nails have dried and she says, "I love the feeling of polished nails on my lips. It's just an amazing feeling". Tina touched a highly polished nail to her lips, and if you haven't done it, it is amazing!

Tina

Diane Smith
08-30-2011, 12:57 AM
The best moment to me is getting home with a new pair of shoes, opening the box for the first time and slipping them on ... heaven. Trying them on in the store doesn't have the same appeal; that's more of a technical process to check out the fit. But I just go over the moon when I first see them in my own "nest."

- Diane

Kathy4ever
08-30-2011, 04:54 AM
I think we are twins. I could not say it better.

Fresh shaven legs & arm pits, painted toes, long finger nails, wearing lipstick and seeing it on my coffee cup in the morning. A hot bath, followed by scented baby powder and my favorite nightgown.

Roxann
08-30-2011, 05:09 AM
I just love all the girl things, lipstick, shapeware panty night gowns and just checking out other girls outfits

Roxann

Katie83
08-30-2011, 05:20 AM
For me i love the sound of high heels on hard floors, but long finger nails are great too as they make everything you do with your hands and fingers more delicate an feminine.
Katie