PDA

View Full Version : TSA Body Scanners and accepting ? Wife ?

Kerigirl2009
08-29-2011, 12:09 PM
I was replying to a post and it brought me to here so I will post on its own

I was bringing my wife to the airport for a quick trip early today and she was quiet on the way but only because she was tired.

She started to apply her makeup on the way and place it all in a clear plastic bag so it could go through security
Then she starts talking about going through the body scanner at the airport and what they see
I made a comment that they will be able to see yuor underthings, and she was like you mean my bra, I said well yes. its underwire so yes.
So she asked how I know as I dont get to travel often, I told her that I read alot of the flying pretty posts on this site and she says
Oh she says "men that dress like women, they can see their junk, God their perverts"

This really pissed me off because she was calling her husband of 17 years a pervert.
I think some of her feelings bubbled to the top and leaked out.
I guess she isnt to tolerable afterall if she thinks we are perverts after two years.
This just may start an argument with her when she gets back.

Still pissed at the comment she made and just might have to pick her up from the airport completely dressed as a woman. let her come home with her perverted husband dressed as Keri and sort of throw it at her, simply because I am pissed at her comment

sandra-leigh
08-29-2011, 12:14 PM
"they can see their junk" would have two ambiguous pronoun references for me. They who? Can see whose junk?

I could interpret it as "the people doing the TSA body scanning would be able to see the panties and male-parts of the cross-dressers; God the people doing the scanning are perverts".

Joanna41
08-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Well good luck with that...please let us know how that worked out if you go through with it.

Joanna

Cherise
08-29-2011, 01:33 PM
"God the people doing the scanning are perverts."

This is what I took the original post to mean too. I had to reread it, because I wasn't sure why Keri was mad at her wife. It does seem pretty vague...

ReineD
08-29-2011, 01:41 PM
I also took it she meant the people reading the scanners were perverts for looking at what is underneath the clothes.

You should ask her what she meant by her comment, so you can clear this up. You don't want to tell yourself she thinks you're a pervert if she doesn't feel this way at all. :sad:

Stephenie S
08-29-2011, 01:42 PM
"they can see their junk" would have two ambiguous pronoun references for me. They who? Can see whose junk?

I could interpret it as "the people doing the TSA body scanning would be able to see the panties and male-parts of the cross-dressers; God the people doing the scanning are perverts".

I gotta agree here.

I too read it as, "Those TSA examiners are real perverts."

Stephie

Shelly Preston
08-29-2011, 01:59 PM
The one thing you dont do is jump to conclusions

You need to clarify what your wife said with her, before you do anything or say something you might regret

Mary Morgan
08-29-2011, 02:04 PM
I have to agree with the others here. Do not assume the worst. I think we tend to be a bit sensitive at times and read things into others comments, but hey, you were there, and she is your wife. Stay cool.

TxKimberly
08-29-2011, 02:07 PM

I took it the same way Sandra did - that your wife was calling the TSA perverts.

Julie Denier
08-29-2011, 02:09 PM
I gotta agree here.

I too read it as, "Those TSA examiners are real perverts."

Stephie

I agree with this interpretation, too.

sissystephanie
08-29-2011, 02:10 PM
Keri, like it or not you are a MAN! Does your wife know you are a crossdresser? And most importantly does she accept it!! Sounds as though she doesn't know or accept it, unless she was referring to the TSA people as being perverts. If you have not been dressed in front of her before, doing it the way you described could likely lead to a divorce!! Is that really what you want? I would take it much slower than what you have described!!

Aprilrain
08-29-2011, 02:21 PM
If you thought she was calling you a pervert why didn't you say something right there and then? Like' "so you think I'm a pervert?" If her answer was yes that kinda begs the question so how does she feel about perverted men if she is willingly married to one???

ReineD
08-29-2011, 02:50 PM
If her answer was yes that kinda begs the question so how does she feel about perverted men if she is willingly married to one???

Did you ever consider that Keri's wife might not have known about Keri when they married?

In a post a few years ago, Kerri herself admitted that it took her many years to learn to accept the CDing and this is why she didn't tell her wife until many years into the marriage. Kerri also said she expected her wife would take just as long to fully accept this. This is fair, don't you think?

As a side note, Keri, I know it is sometimes easier to adopt a DADT stance for both the CD and his wife, but I do hope the two of you are continuing to take active steps to at least reach the same understanding of what the CDing means to you.

:hugs:

ValRom
08-29-2011, 02:51 PM
Sandra-Leigh - that was my take on it, too

Kittyagain
08-29-2011, 03:14 PM
If you go to the One step forward and two steps backward thread, in there its posted clear.

It was the fact that the scanners could see the image of a man in women's clothes. It would be a perverted site. That is how I read it.

Kitty

kimdl93
08-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Its never good to jump to conclusions. Its possible that she was criticizing the airport security for looking at people's "junk", rather than putting down people who are flying pretty.

And if she did hurt your feelings by the comment, I really strongly advise against assuming her intent and against any form of retaliation, including dressing up as Keri to "throw it at her".

But when you have a quiet moment, why not tell her that the comment hurt your feelings - even though it probably wasn't intended to be hurtful.

suchacutie
08-29-2011, 03:44 PM
I also take it as the TSA people = the perverts.

Ambiguity in language has created immense issues throughout history, plus the fact that we place our own "lense" on what other people say. If that lense is not the same as the speaker, a completely different interpretation can result.

Please assume the best and ask her how she made out with the security scans.

Oh, and it does seem that there might be some underlying issues? I hope you can iron these out soon for everyone's well-being.

tina

Kaz
08-29-2011, 03:55 PM
I agree with most of the comments here too. I read it as the security guys are the perverts. Very ambiguous indeed! Of course the way she said it may be the important element here, but it still seems an odd thing to say to you.

CynthiaD
08-29-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm also voting with the TSA=perverts interpretation. And I agree completely. I fly in drab, but I always underdress in bra, panties, and pantyhose. The pantyhose are obvious anyway once I take off my shoes, and if the perverts want to see the rest as well, let them have their fun.

vetobob9
08-29-2011, 04:38 PM
I was replying to a post and it brought me to here so I will post on its own

I was bringing my wife to the airport for a quick trip early today and she was quiet on the way but only because she was tired.

She started to apply her makeup on the way and place it all in a clear plastic bag so it could go through security
Then she starts talking about going through the body scanner at the airport and what they see
I made a comment that they will be able to see yuor underthings, and she was like you mean my bra, I said well yes. its underwire so yes.
So she asked how I know as I dont get to travel often, I told her that I read alot of the flying pretty posts on this site and she says
Oh she says "men that dress like women, they can see their junk, God their perverts"

This really pissed me off because she was calling her husband of 17 years a pervert.
I guess she isnt to tolerable afterall if she thinks we are perverts after two years.

Still pissed at the comment she made and just might have to pick her up from the airport completely dressed as a woman. let her come home with her perverted husband dressed as Keri and sort of throw it at her, simply because I am pissed at her comment

She might have been referring to TSA. That is what everyone is calling the TSA agents these days.

Tina B.
08-29-2011, 05:52 PM
I know this is a subject some of us get very sensitive about, too sensitive sometimes. But I wouldn't want to see you win a battle, when there was no war, talk first, and see just how she meant what see said, did she mean the TSA, or those flying pretty, after all they are going to see your junk, in panties or boxers. If it's those flying pretty, what part bothers her, them being out dressed, or them showing there junk in panties. Lets be honest here, a lot of the world sees us as perverts, maybe she still does a little, and maybe she does not realize how much it hurts you when she says things like that, have you told her? You can fight after you talk, if it goes bad, but then when there is nothing left to talk about, and you are still far a part, there is not much left to fight about anymore, so try to talk it out first, please.
Tina B.

erica2
08-29-2011, 06:35 PM
I go with the assumption that she was referring to the TSA people as the perverts. You told her where you had read about the scans... That would be the reaction I think my wife would give as well. (And I certainly wouldn't be upset with her for thinking that way!)

There was - don't know if it is still up - a site showing what they could see. I'll have to look around for it again.

IF your wife is aware of the CDing, I would not give the comment a second thought. (And being tired sometimes garbles the "thought to words" process.)

I am Erica 2

Megan72
08-29-2011, 06:35 PM
I read the same thing as all the others here, please dont jump to conclusions, we ask everyone else around us not to. Just ask her what she meant. Kellie

Debb
08-29-2011, 07:13 PM
Keri, please don't pick her up dressed. This seems like it'd be aimed at embarrassing her; in public, no less. You wouldn't want to be embarrassed like that.

She may not realize that she pissed you off. She's entitled to her opinions whether she's talking about the TSA or not, yes she could have been more sensitive if she chose to aim this particular arrow your way, but in this case, forgiveness and communication can trump pain.

I am sorry you're feeling so upset, I do know how it feels. Don't make her feel that way.

Kerigirl2009
08-29-2011, 09:55 PM
Ok for all those concerned, I will not pick up my wife dressed as Keri. That is just frustration venting.
I took her comment as to be directed towards us as crossdressers, Now I could be wrong but I don't think so.

I do plan on speaking with my wife a bit about my dressing, but I hate doing it because she likes to make comments on how I push things, but I don't look at it as pushing things, because she does not like to talk about it,and I enjoy dressing, I am not going to ask her permission to wear an article of clothing
That is ridiculious, I know when I am pushing the lines with outing myself, and I will watch my boundaries there for her sake.

Actually a funny side note- last week she was having a girls day with some business associates at the Minnesota Twins game and she made a comment that I have cuter tops then she does, So I lent her one which she says she is keeping.

I don't know how to proceed with her at this point in time as she has known for 2 years now and I would have to say I have maintained all that I do since with the exception that I am more comfortable with how I present to everyone, including my family.
The only remarks I receive that question myself are from my wife and my sister.

So back to my OP , I will pick my wife up happily as I have always done, as me. Hug and kiss her, load her bags and bring her home. then head off to work, So I wont see her really for about 18 hours after she returns, but I just might broach the subject of my crossdressing and find out what bothers her.

Tina B.
08-30-2011, 08:34 AM
Keri, that sounds like the way to do it, glad you have had time to cool off before she got home. Good luck with that talk.
Tina B.

Stephenie S
08-30-2011, 09:29 AM
Ok for all those concerned, I will not pick up my wife dressed as Keri. That is just frustration venting.
I took her comment as to be directed towards us as crossdressers, Now I could be wrong but I don't think so.

I do plan on speaking with my wife a bit about my dressing, but I hate doing it because she likes to make comments on how I push things, but I don't look at it as pushing things, because she does not like to talk about it,and I enjoy dressing, I am not going to ask her permission to wear an article of clothing
That is ridiculious, I know when I am pushing the lines with outing myself, and I will watch my boundaries there for her sake.

Actually a funny side note- last week she was having a girls day with some business associates at the Minnesota Twins game and she made a comment that I have cuter tops then she does, So I lent her one which she says she is keeping.

I don't know how to proceed with her at this point in time as she has known for 2 years now and I would have to say I have maintained all that I do since with the exception that I am more comfortable with how I present to everyone, including my family.
The only remarks I receive that question myself are from my wife and my sister.

So back to my OP , I will pick my wife up happily as I have always done, as me. Hug and kiss her, load her bags and bring her home. then head off to work, So I wont see her really for about 18 hours after she returns, but I just might broach the subject of my crossdressing and find out what bothers her.

Dear Keri,

You may have answered your own question already.

MHO? Stop pushing bounderies. Moist women are quite accepting of things their husbands may do as long as we are not required to participate or have these thing pushed in our faces.

An example. Many men love to hunt. Many women consider this brutish behavior and want no part in it. Fine. Go hunt. But don't expect me to participate. Don't act all resentful if I don't want to go hunting and don't want to clean your kill. Don't get mad if I don't want to talk about it (especially ALL THE TIME). Keep this part of you for yourself.

Now, do you see any similarities? Go ahead and crossdress. But don't expect ME to share your excitment. Don't expect ME to dress you, do your makeupo, fix your wig, and then be all excited about it. You're not five years old after all. Dress yourself. And especially don't try to climb into bed and make love all dolled up. Ick. In bed I want my MAN, thank you very much.

If you talk with your wife and set some bounderies, for heaven's sake KEEP to those bounderies. Don't always be pushing pushing pushing. That's childish behaivior and you are an adult. Act like one.

I know this is part of you that you love and so you want to share. But somethings don't HAVE to be shared. Come on. There are things your wife does that YOU don't want to participate in, right? I don't think your wife is all that excited about your hobby. That's OK. She knows. She accepts. That's WAY ahead of many on this forum. Be thankful.

Stephie

Lorileah
08-30-2011, 10:16 AM

Let it go, this is not a fight you need to pick at this time unless you really like sleeping alone. 17 years is a long time you know when and where to "discuss".

I can see how there could be two interpretations like many said above, which is why I say don't start a fight over something when you could lose...badly

No no no. This can start a calm discussion when she gets home...like days after she gets home. She will be stressed from the trip and whatever the trip was for. Picking a fight when she gets off the plane, even if you are right, will only lead to you outside on the lawn begging to be taken back and a post here that says you and your wife have split. Once again..NO

No no no. Breathe deep, exhale, think! Is this something you really feel you need to pursue at this point? Be tactical on this. You have already come out to her, it seems you got two years so far with out major issue. This is a speed bump not a pothole. If you don'[t want to be in this relationship then go ahead and confront her. Put her on the defensive. That always works for those who want a divorce. Think here, get over it, wait until you are both relaxed and rational. Maybe a nice dinner (can you cook?) a little soft music and some wine. Breakfast on Sunday morning...waffles...waffles are good with fruit. Then gently quietly explain that you're hurt and ask if she has anything she wishes to discuss...NOT FIGHT, over. Baby steps. You have a lot in the pot, don't go all in on a possible inside straight on the river.

Chill

bomba
08-30-2011, 10:23 AM
bad move. you already have her accepting your dressing even though she isnt comfotable with it.you are a lucky man in that. unstead of rubing it in her face take her to dinner when she gets home,buy her flowers and tell her you love her.its the right thing to do

SherriePall
08-30-2011, 11:31 AM
Only going to say: add me to the list of those who believe she meant that the TSA are perverts.

ReineD
08-30-2011, 01:15 PM

Keri, you could approach it this way, but asking what bothers her about the CDing is a HUGE question. It could be a number of things, such as fear of what others will think. Fear that you might lose your job. Fear of how your kids are handling it if they do know, or that they might find out if they don't. Maybe feeling that the CDing is more important to you than she is, or maybe even a fear that you might transition one day and leave her for a man. I don't know your wife, I'm just bringing forth some fairly common GG fears that might provide answers to the question you propose asking her.

Why don't you instead just clear the air for now by tackling the incident in the car itself? Just say that when she made that comment, you took it that she was calling you a pervert and it hurts you to your core to know that she thinks of you this way. And then just ask her if this is what she meant.

And then, when you are over your anger at her comment, at another time you and your wife can revisit how she feels about the CDing over all. :hugs:

Go ahead and crossdress. But don't expect ME to share your excitment. Don't expect ME to dress you, do your makeupo, fix your wig, and then be all excited about it. You're not five years old after all. Dress yourself. And especially don't try to climb into bed and make love all dolled up. Ick. In bed I want my MAN, thank you very much.

Stephenie .. I hardly think that Keri requires her wife to do her makeup, fix her wig, help her get dressed, nor do I think that Keri would force the CDing on her wife in bed. Please.

Also, what is it with some of the TSs lately, who feel they need to tell all and sundry in the M2F (that GGs also read religiously) that men who CD turn them off, "ick"? This is a SUPPORT forum that attempts to educate CDs and GGs about the CDing and hopefully help them to overcome the "ick" factor so they can come to understand the CDing is a need and not an aberration, and so they will hopefully save their marriages. Besides, GGs who come here saying "ick" do so in the spirit of seeking help to overcome this, not as a bragging point, if this is what you are doing.

How would you feel if transmen or GMs who are married to GGs, would come into the TS section and say, "I want my wife to be genetic. Just thinking about a woman with no ovaries gives me the willies, "ick"! Honestly.

Please try to remember the point of this forum. If you like genetic men who do not CD, then by all means you can say this. But we hardly need to hear "ick" when you describe your taste in CDs, especially given your background. And don't forget .. there are TSs go through periods when they believe themselves to be CDs too. :straightface:

Annaliese
08-30-2011, 01:52 PM
Don't go overboard, just say you were hurt by her comment when you drop her off at the airport and is that how she see you and leave it at that. NO one wins in any fight.

Kerigirl2009
08-30-2011, 05:47 PM
Well just to let you all know I LOVE MY WIFE very much and I would never want to hurt her, EVER. I will be picking her up from the airport in three hours and all is well. I don't even know if I will really say anything because I just dont like talking about it with her. I will probably wait until she makes a comment and wants to talk about it.
Oh the trip was for a training session she was giving to a vendor. So I believe it went well as she is very good at what she does, even though she might not like it all the time.

I have a great outfit picked out for picking her up, Brown Cargo shorts, Green t-shirt, white socks and shoes. So this should be manly enough,as it is all mens wear

I do need to vent every now and then as its good to get stuff out and off your chest or it eats you up inside. So thank you for listening,

Oh yes BTW I can cook and most times I enjoy it but my wife says I use to many spices sometimes LOL
And FYI my wife and I hardly ever argue, we have diaagreements now and then and of course differ on how to handle the kids here and there but that is life and I am 99.9999999% sure that she still loves me, just not all of me (Keri in particuliar)

Oh and I gave her flowers twice in the last 2 weeks

Reine, You are correct that I do not need help nor would I ask for it from my wife, this was like rule #1 I just practice and I think I have good taste
I may have fantasies about being in bed femme with my wife but I would never ever expect it, Panties is all and they are covered by boxers
I just want to see some progress towards accepting and not the opposite but I can never bring it up, so the suttle things that I have been doing pretty much for years are not new to her its just that NOW she notices everything all the time since I told her.

3bugs
08-30-2011, 07:03 PM
I hope everything goes well!

Aprilrain
08-30-2011, 07:29 PM
Did you ever consider that Keri's wife might not have known about Keri when they married?

YES i did consider this. If she knows now and thinks CDers are perverts why is she still married? It is not gracious, kind, loving, generous, giving, supportive, empathetic, or honorable to put up with someone just because you married them. If the nature of the relationship changes to the point where you think so ill of your spouse that you consider them a pervert its is simple cowardice to stay with that person. That being said personally I think the wife was saying that the TSA were the perverts, at least that is how It sounded to me.

ReineD
08-30-2011, 07:35 PM
^ Um ... April, have you read Keri's latest posts? :)

Besides ... although Keri did think she said this, she hasn't yet confirmed this with her wife? +?

Alice B
08-30-2011, 08:10 PM
I agree that she is refering to the TSA personell and not perveted cross dressers.

Brenda456
08-30-2011, 08:53 PM
By the way, the programming in the scanners has changed. I went through one a couple of days ago and saw the image. It did not show the bra I was wearing, but it did put a circle in the area where the metal strap adjustment device was located. That got me a pat down. The TSA guy felt the straps and sent me on my way.

Aprilrain
08-30-2011, 09:48 PM
^ Um ... April, have you read Keri's latest posts? :)

Besides ... although Keri did think she said this, she hasn't yet confirmed this with her wife? +?

Do you bother reading my post?

I don't think the wife WAS saying that she thought CDers were perverts I think the wife was saying that the TSA were the perverts. However IF she WAS saying that she thinks CDers are perverts then I stand by my previous post. It simply doesn't make sense to stay with someone that you harbor such a disdain for!

vetobob9
08-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Dear Keri,

You may have answered your own question already.

MHO? Stop pushing bounderies. Moist women are quite accepting of things their husbands may do as long as we are not required to participate or have these thing pushed in our faces.

An example. Many men love to hunt. Many women consider this brutish behavior and want no part in it. Fine. Go hunt. But don't expect me to participate. Don't act all resentful if I don't want to go hunting and don't want to clean your kill. Don't get mad if I don't want to talk about it (especially ALL THE TIME). Keep this part of you for yourself.

Now, do you see any similarities? Go ahead and crossdress. But don't expect ME to share your excitment. Don't expect ME to dress you, do your makeupo, fix your wig, and then be all excited about it. You're not five years old after all. Dress yourself. And especially don't try to climb into bed and make love all dolled up. Ick. In bed I want my MAN, thank you very much.

If you talk with your wife and set some bounderies, for heaven's sake KEEP to those bounderies. Don't always be pushing pushing pushing. That's childish behaivior and you are an adult. Act like one.

I know this is part of you that you love and so you want to share. But somethings don't HAVE to be shared. Come on. There are things your wife does that YOU don't want to participate in, right? I don't think your wife is all that excited about your hobby. That's OK. She knows. She accepts. That's WAY ahead of many on this forum. Be thankful.

Stephie

If a woman wants the macho type for a husband, she should have married one. If she new her husband crossdressed before, or just after marriage and still married him or stayed with him, then there is no reason to complain because she had knowledge.
Some women might marry a crossdresser or decide to stay with an outed husband because they think they are going to change that person. Well, that is not going to happy any more than the crossdresser is going to convert the wife to the thrills of crossdressing during love making.
Marriage is not about changing people or trying to convert them. It is about accepting who your partner is, and sacrificing part of yourself for that person. This sacrifice has to go both ways. Your husband has to make a sacrifice for the sake of the marriage and so do you. The sacrifices have to be equal in how they impact the person making the sacrifice. They also have to be realistic.
Marriage is also about reasonable and realistic compromises. Compromise is based on two things: respect and self sacrifice as mentioned earlier. But to do this, you need open communications. You have to make sure you are communicating with him and not holding any secrets. He has the same obligation to you.
When I see a crossdresser talking about his relationship with his wife being on the rocks, I have a very good feeling that it is less to do with his crossdressing hobby and more to do with him keeping secrets, not trusting, not being open and her not wanting to accept him as he is, and neither of them willing to sacrifice or compromise.

Aprilrain
08-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Also, what is it with some of the TSs lately, who feel they need to tell all and sundry in the M2F (that GGs also read religiously) that men who CD turn them off, "ick"? This is a SUPPORT forum that attempts to educate CDs and GGs about the CDing and hopefully help them to overcome the "ick" factor so they can come to understand the CDing is a need and not an aberration, and so they will hopefully save their marriages. Besides, GGs who come here saying "ick" do so in the spirit of seeking help to overcome this, not as a bragging point, if this is what you are doing.

How would you feel if transmen or GMs who are married to GGs, would come into the TS section and say, "I want my wife to be genetic. Just thinking about a woman with no ovaries gives me the willies, "ick"! Honestly.

Please try to remember the point of this forum. If you like genetic men who do not CD, then by all means you can say this. But we hardly need to hear "ick" when you describe your taste in CDs, especially given your background. And don't forget .. there are TSs go through periods when they believe themselves to be CDs too. :straightface:

Why would you expect a TS woman to feel any differently about this subject than a genetic woman? I have read through a lot of the threads in the "loved ones" forum and I think it's at least 50% who wouldn't mind in the slightest if their husband or BF never CDed again. Not to mention the many GG's who would NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS come here and even try to understand. At best they MAY adopt a DADT stance. Even more baffling are the CDs who accept this behavior from their supposedly loving partner. My BF CDs and I don't mind, nor does HE turn me off quite the contrary however his cding does nothing for me! I knew going in to it that he CDs and I accept that it is a part of him and know all to well its not going anywhere! That doesn't mean I have want to participate. It's OK for me to not enjoy some things that he likes. I wouldn't sit and watch football with him either BORING!!!

To your example of a GM: Don't even begin to think that you can understand what a TS woman goes through trying to find a decent, loving and kind MAN that isn't just looking for a thrill or kink! What ever BS you put up with from men multiply that by 10!

ReineD
08-30-2011, 11:23 PM
April, I'll say this to you again: it is not your personal preferences that are in question, it is your lack of judgment in where you post them. If you can't see this, then I don't know what else to say other than hopefully one day you will grow as a person and become more sensitive and certainly more tactful.

Going into threads where GGs and CDs are trying to understand each other and they're trying to come to terms, even if their road is tortuous, and posting a disdain towards a CD is, in my view, the epitome of self-centeredness. You're acting like a troll!

You may not care if someone should go into the TS section and mirror your behavior, but I'll bet my bottom dollar that your sisters would be hurt by such analogous comments.

If you care to discuss this further, PM me. I don't want this thread taken off topic more than it has already.

linda allen
08-31-2011, 05:49 AM
I don't think it's fair to call the TSA employees "perverts". That's their job. I seiously doubt a single one of them took the job because they like to see what's under people's clothing.

Think about prison guards and cops having to do a body and/or cavity search. Are they perverts?

It's a real shame we have to be treated like criminals just to fly on an airplane, but as long as there are religious fanatics in thei world who are willing to kill themselves while killing "infidels", it's not going to change. :angry:

Kerigirl2009
08-31-2011, 03:46 PM
Well to everyone- I picked up my wife from the airport last night and everything went very smooth, The plane arrived about thirty minutes early so I was of course late to pick her up.
I was greeted with a smile and a kiss. The conversation on the way home was of course mostly about her trip. (which it should have been) She had to go through the bodyscanner on the way back from Cleveland, and she was selected for a pat down afterwards,
She said she saw the picture on the screen which was of a generic human figure but it had a ton of yellow squares all over her chest in the picture. She figured out what they where. She was wearing an embillished tank top under her top that was filled with sequins. (she still got patted down, but also kinda laughed about it) So she tells me that if I was to go through the scanner that I should not wear an underwire bra or sequins because that will get me outed. LOL

I just want everyone to know that my marriage is as good as it can be, I love my wife with all my heart and soul, and I would be willing to do nearly anything in my power for my wife.
My wife has never asked me to stop being Keri, nor do I think she ever will, she understands that Keri is as much a part of me as Kevin is and loves her husband.
I think most couples have some sort of quirks that they dislike about their SO. some are just more bothersome then others.
I have not started the talk with my wife yet and probably will wait a few days to do so.

Its interesting how threads can take on a whole different meaning then what it was intended. I guess we all have our opinions. But I guess I could be wrong on that too.
I had an interesting coversation with a woman and she knows about me, her opinion is why cant people just like or love eachother for who they are rather then how they look or present,as long as they are not hurting someone else, and I would have to agree.
People just want to feel superior to everyone else and when they don't that is when the comments turn hurtful towards others.

Here is to another wonderful day - enjoy :)

ReineD
08-31-2011, 10:41 PM
I just want everyone to know that my marriage is as good as it can be, I love my wife with all my heart and soul, and I would be willing to do nearly anything in my power for my wife.
My wife has never asked me to stop being Keri, nor do I think she ever will, she understands that Keri is as much a part of me as Kevin is and loves her husband.

That's wonderful, Keri ... I'm glad it all worked out! Honestly, wives who love their husbands and who support the CDing (even if they don't participate), do not think their husbands are perverts. The two just don't go hand-in-hand.

:hugs: