PDA

View Full Version : Birthday suprise

karren G
08-29-2011, 01:03 PM
:daydreaming:I had a lovely birthday surprise of my wife today as she has become very accepting of my dressing as woman in front of her(even to extent of getting changed from male to female in front of her as she says she dose not mind and dose not bat a eye lid - thats aceptance for shore !), As it was my birthday today she bought me a lovely top and some lacy knickers and said now go and buy yourself some better sized breast forms .So I asked her advice well dressed as to what size I should buy and she said your defiantly a DD so go order some of a auction site for yourself, to say I was pleased was a under statement :daydreaming:, it pays to take it slowly at her pace not mine as she has been the one buying for me I don't have to ask she just gives me a little gift now and again i now have a full wardrobe of clothes as big as her's !. My advice is Take it slowly as it has worked out well for me gals after a few years if she is going to come around to you dressing let her set the pace.:battingeyelashes:

kimdl93
08-29-2011, 01:13 PM
Karren, could you elaborate a bit on the process of acceptance. For example, when and how did your wife first learn of your CDing? What was her initial reaction and how did it change over time? Beyond spending time with you and buying you some nice gifts, what's the extent of her involvement?

rhonda
08-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Happy birthday Karren enjoy loven support from wife

karren G
08-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Karren, could you elaborate a bit on the process of acceptance. For example, when and how did your wife first learn of your CDing? What was her initial reaction and how did it change over time? Beyond spending time with you and buying you some nice gifts, what's the extent of her involvement? It has taken about five years in total from starting of at asking for a nighty as it was cold and me asking to wear one to bed every night and it all stemed from there and now wearing a skirt and top etc now, she now
want's me to be fully dressed more and more , it helps she knows some one that has had SRS she must now know of the self torment she must have gone through inside and realises it's not going to go away and now i get her help and full suport.

Cynthia Anne
08-29-2011, 01:29 PM
A very happy birthday to you deer Karren! And great advice too! Hugs!

sissystephanie
08-29-2011, 01:59 PM
A Very Happy Birthday to you Karren!! And the best of luck to both you and your lovely wife!! A supportive wife is a real godsend to a CD!! I know because I had one for almost 50 before cancer took her!

kimdl93
08-29-2011, 03:37 PM
It has taken about five years in total from starting of at asking for a nighty as it was cold and me asking to wear one to bed every night and it all stemed from there and now wearing a skirt and top etc now, she now
want's me to be fully dressed more and more , it helps she knows some one that has had SRS she must now know of the self torment she must have gone through inside and realises it's not going to go away and now i get her help and full suport.

Your wife is a remarkably accepting woman. 5 years ain't long at all to go from "can I wear a nighty" to dress fully and often. Congratulations to both of you, and do something special for that lady (every day). She deserves it!

Tina B.
08-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Happy Birthday, Karren! sounds like a great birthday present to me!
Tina B.

Kathy4ever
08-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Happy Birthday Karren

Diane Elizabeth
08-29-2011, 06:24 PM
Happy Birthday Karren. Jusyt having an accepting SO would be a present enough for me. Friday was my B day and for that I took my SO out to lunch on Sunday. Yes I paid for my own meal.

Megan72
08-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Happy birthday Karren, enjoy it!