PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Here Dealt With This...

Tracy Lynn
10-11-2005, 11:35 PM
Hi evryone.

I have a question but first I have to tell you a little more about me.

Way back in 1988 at the age of 24 I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. They removed my left guy. In 1994 at 30 I was diagnosed with it again and they removed my right guy. Within the next few years my feminine side really started to become more apparent to me. I found myself dressing more and more.

I am on permanent injections every 2 weeks of testosterone so I can still function in the bedroom. I keep taking the injections because I still like things to work. Even though I do this I still keep feeliing more feminine and enjoy being girlie.

My question is has anyone here gone through this and if so did your feminine side become stronger?

MandyTS
10-12-2005, 04:15 AM
I am in a simular situation, although I could never produce testosterone (my testies do not work, patuitary problem). I am not functional though, and I have been a girl inside since childhood (transexual, ts). I wonder if the estrogen levels go up in response to the lack of testosterone in the body.

I started taking testosterone about 2 years ago injection form, stopped (did not like what it was doing to me), started androgel, stopped, so now I am androgiousness. I hope in about 6 months to a year to start estrogen and start transistioning...

Tracy Lynn
10-14-2005, 11:03 PM
Thanks girls,

I think another reason that I feel more feminine is that my wife is aware of my cross dressing now. I can be more relaxed around her wearing womens clothes and she treats me no differently.

It probably would be pretty easy to transition if I stopped taking the injections but that is not really the path I want to take. I like being a guy as much as a girl. Just wierd I guess.

melody
10-15-2005, 09:10 PM
That's not at all weird, I myself enjoy both my feminine and masculine parts. I think if you poked around a little you'd find a lot more here who'd be exactly the same too.

SaraGoth
10-16-2005, 11:38 AM
...I am very comfortable with my masculine side - though I just wish I was in better shape. Never will do the transition. Just hoping that in my next life, God or Buddha let's me experience being a girl/woman in all her imperfections and perfections.

The irony of this (though I can't prove it), is that I may have been a woman in a previous life and a part of her is emerging in this life.

Sarayuki :D

Milla
10-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Hi all !! its been a while since i posted.

Hmm testicular cancer, this will sound kinda sick but I sometimes wish I'd get as an exuse to do hormones and be more fem. Twisted I know , but so is CDing , or is it ?:confused: