PDA

View Full Version : My Blond Moment

Kim_Bitzflick
08-30-2011, 09:19 AM
I just thought I’d share a funny conversation from this morning.

This morning I was talking with my wife before I left for work. We were talking about what I planned to do Friday with my day off work. Since my daughter will be in school, I of course want to get pretty. :) She asked what I want to do.

Me: “This may sound funny, I want to get dressed up pretty and shop for male clothes.”

Her: “Why?”

Me: “I’m getting fat and some of my pants don’t fit anymore and I need some new shoes.”

Her: “You could buy those on Saturday.”

Me: “I could, and then I could do something else Friday.”

I guess even though I’m a brunette, I can still have blond moments.
:o

Jilmac
08-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Don't feel bad Kim, I'm bald and still get blonde moments.

kimdl93
08-30-2011, 10:38 AM
interesting conversation. Well, if you can buy male clothes on Saturday, I guess Friday is open for shopping with your wife for girls' clothes!

Miss Maxine
08-30-2011, 10:59 AM
Friday is girl's night out! Whoo hoo!

Wendy_Marie
08-30-2011, 01:32 PM
As a natural Blonde I resemble that comment..No wait thats not what I meant to say at all...I don't think!

Cynthia Anne
08-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Sounds like your wife wants you to plan something on Friday that includes her! You think!:D:eek:

Robin Lee
08-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Kim,
I just love blond moment, wait I are a blond!
Best Wishes
Robin Lee

erickka
08-31-2011, 05:46 AM
Don't feel bad Kim, I'm bald and still get blonde moments.

Me too, but half-timers is also starting to set in here!

Deana ♥ Danni
08-31-2011, 06:13 AM
I think we all have blonde moments ;) Isn't is so great to know you are loved and wanted just the way you are :) I hope you two have an awesome day!!!

Hugs,
Deana

Kim_Bitzflick
08-31-2011, 09:35 AM
Sounds like your wife wants you to plan something on Friday that includes her! You think!:D:eek:

Yep she does want to do something with me. We are not sure what we will do, but she does not really want to go shopping. I have suggested several things such as shopping, going to a movie, bowling, grocery shopping, lunch......

We will just play it by ear. Hopefully there won't be any blond moments.