PDA

View Full Version : change

bomba
08-30-2011, 11:14 AM
now that i have started to dress fully(makeup,wig,full outfit,jewlry,ect.)i find myself becoming more submissive in my dailly life.i even caught myself crying over something stupid the other day.and i dont ever remember crying like that.im starting to do things when my wife tells me,which really hapened before.she has become more demanding and forcfull with me since she found out i crossdress.even though she has never seen me do it.she thinks its discusting.when im around her i feel very timid and submissive.the other day i watched her dressing up to go out parting,and this feeling of surender just overwelmed me.i no she is dating other guys now. when she is out i dress up.and i think of her being out and maybe with a guy.and it ecites me.i dont no why.but if she new how submissive i was feeling deep inside,i think she would proubable turn me into her house maid.has anyone else experience submissive fellings when dressed up

desa ray
08-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Well I don't. Know you or you situation but it all sounds terribly disfunctional. IMHO if my wife was cheating she would be on the curb. But hey, whatever blows your dress up. Good luck.
Desa .

kimdl93
08-30-2011, 12:14 PM
I don't know if you're seeking advice, but here's some anyway. It sounds to me that you've living out some sort cuckhold fantasy. But seriously, fantasies generally should just stay that. Your real life - if this is a genuine post - sounds like a hot mess and your marriage is a shambles. Its time to seek out some professional help.

Marie-Elise
08-30-2011, 12:29 PM
I don't know if you're seeking advice, but here's some anyway. It sounds to me that you've living out some sort cuckhold fantasy. But seriously, fantasies generally should just stay that. Your real life - if this is a genuine post - sounds like a hot mess and your marriage is a shambles. Its time to seek out some professional help.

What she said. Get it out of your system. There is fantasy and there is disfunction. If this is really where you are, then you have reached disfunction, IMHO.

Karren H
08-30-2011, 12:52 PM
Sounds more like wishful thinking!! House maid!! Lol. I think I'd man up and have a chat with here. Else you both are going spiral towards oblivion!

Eve II
08-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Hmmmm - this thread seems to have been written for our reaction. On one hand, I hope
it is fantasy because if not you have a rough road ahead. If it is fantasy, come clean with
us gurl - there are other sites/areas where you can express your imagination.