PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing memories

Paula_56
08-31-2011, 09:34 AM
I couldn’t sleep the other night so I began to remember, trying to find the earliest recollection, of being transgendered. These are some of the experiences that ran thru my mind. It helps to share them with others who might have had similar experiences. Please feel free to comment or share your own thoughts or experiences. These times and events bond us together into a community

I remember being very young and watching my Mom get ready for work putting on her make-up and doing her hair, the smell of lipstick and hair spray are comforting and bring me back to this time.

I thought about the wedding I went to when I was 5 years old and became so jealous of the flower girl; I still remember that yellow dress.

My first communion, wishing I was on the girl’s side wearing one of those pretty white dresses, praying the host would magically transform me into a girl.

Watching the girls in 2-3 grades go to ballet class after school and thinking why can’t that be me?

When I was 7 or 8 years old seeing a young boy dressed as a girl at a Halloween party and me becoming jealous, I still remember the beautiful, bouffant pink dress, with black Mary-Janes and white tights. He truly wasn’t happy about how cute he looked, Oh I wish I could have taken his place.

It was the spring of 1968, I know because we just got our new car, I was 9 years old and one Saturday morning I went down into my sister’s room and dressed her clothes. It was the first time I dressed as a girl. I knew I was a girl, at that moment, I knew I had to find a why to make everybody understand.

Coming home to an empty house and dressing in my Mom’s and sisters clothes from age 9 until 18.

Having crushes on girls and wishing I could be them or like them.

Feeling embarrassed changing in a locker room full of men

Feeling elated when an Aunt told me light heartedly that I would have made a wonderful girl.

Going to a go-go bar with my friends and feeling sorry for the way the women were being treated.

At 19 years old dressing as a woman for a Halloween party when I was stationed in Germany, and then making out with a guy on a couch in the basement. Holy Shit!

Cashing my first paycheck at 22 years old, and then next thing I know I had bought, pretty black dress with a white collar, pleaded skirt and red bow, and the cutest pair of patent leather pumps, with a 1 ½” heel and a bow in front.

Feeling confused and anxious when I married

Being devastated when my wife called me a pervert.

Finding the internet, and communicating with other transgendered people.

Shaving my legs for the first time

Saving $5.00 a week so I could get a make-up lesson at Vernon’s in Waltham Ma.

Being ecstatic when my wife showed the least bit of acceptance

Getting a Jamie Austin make-over Wow!

Sneaking my clothes out of the house for a business trip

My first time thru a shopping mall in Florida, a black pants suit, cute shoes, and blonde hair.

Working from home one day a week and doing it as a woman

Laying in bed sleepless, wondering……………………………

billie earls
08-31-2011, 10:18 AM
So many memories, I too remember coming home to an empty house and dressing in my mothers slips, panties and girdles. The first time I wore my mothers panties that were way to big so I used a dish towel as a dress to hold them up. I remember seeing my mother in a full slip and I could see her panties through the material. I also remember buying lingerie for my wife and getting something for myself at the same time which I would hide from her so she wouldn't know.

Lorileah
08-31-2011, 10:28 AM
My earliest memory was age 4 when I was convinced that he doctors had changed me and sewn me up 'down there.' I even told the lady who was baby sitting me that. Strange thing was there were no girls around that we played with or even knew
in the neighborhood, so I don't know how a 4 year old knew anatomy.

I remember sitting in third grade learning cursive and writing the name Lori Lee over and over because I liked how the "L"s hooked together. (5 or 6 years later finding my mother's baby book that everyone had for their first born and seeing the entry "If the baby is a girl name__________ and seeing that my mother had actually written Lori Lee there)

7th grade being jealous of how the girls looked in skirts and pantyhose.

Not understanding why the boys teased me and called me girly or sissy and realizing it didn't hurt me as much as other insults did.

Jennie the CD
08-31-2011, 11:36 AM
My earliest memory of crossdressing is when we lived overseas. I was 6 or 7 and I stole the little girls panties off the clothes line. Back then, they were all air dried. Then I ran off to the woods, took off my boy clothes and put on the panties. I'd wear them till it was time to come back home for lunch or dinner.

Gillian Gigs
08-31-2011, 12:43 PM
The longer that the time passes, the more the memories become rose colored. I am remembering things more fondly now, than in the past. Oh, the memories......think I will sit back and look into those memories.....Bye

t-girlxsophie
08-31-2011, 06:39 PM
My mother was an avid knitter she was forever knitting,cardigans,knitted dresses etc and used me as her sizing guide.Maybe that was where I got the notion of dressing up,wonder what she would say if she heard me citing that as my early dressing experience lol

Sophie

Michaela42
08-31-2011, 06:41 PM
While not the same I have many fond memories about my many 'firsts' that help ease the pain of not being able to dress when I want to. My favorite was when I was deemed old enough to spend a weekend by myself while I was a teenager. From the time my parents left the house not one stitch of male clothing touched my body :) Of course there was the all consuming fear of discovery when the family came home a few hours earlier than I had been warned :( I amde it through it all right, but there are many times that I wish I could have that level of privacy again, fear included!

Tina B.
08-31-2011, 07:30 PM
62 years of dressing, but I have a little different take on the memories. I remember being caught by my father, back in the mid 50's at around 9 years old, the look on that man s face is something I will never forget, I wish I could. Or when my first wife outed me to a judge during our child visitation battle after our divorce. Or having to explain what we where talking about with my big brother on the way home from that hearing. I remember the day I had two young teenage girls followed me all around a store trying to get a better look at the funny guy in a dress, and and the day I tried to explain just what I am to my second wife, because I could not stand living a lie any longer, and the fear I had that she would act like my first wife did to it. I remember when I bought waist cincher at a major dept. store, and the disgusted look I got from the SA. It's funny, I don't think about having a lot of fun crossdressing, but yet I am compelled to dress, go figure. Yes we all have memories of dressing, but not all of them are good.
Tina B.

Lauren Richards
08-31-2011, 11:05 PM
Great memories. A wonderful read. Hope you plan on having many more added to the list in the coming years.

BlondeFarrah
09-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Beautiful thread.

I just want to share my first experiences. I went to a school, I was a teen and usually did my homework in aunt's house, near mine. She usually wasn't at home. So, I used to wear her fur coat, then I used to wear slide heel sandals, then i started with the lipstick..then......I'll never forget the day when I discovered some wigs in a hidden shelf (not very sexy but femenine at all)......

I tried a cat walk, wrapped in fur, looking at myself in a mirror. I dont wanna be a girl like my silly school girlfriends, I wanna be a fur bitch lady, a sexy hooker. Fortunately, she never caught me.

I remember my glory moments dressed up in her bathroom, left hand with a lipstick and right hand..well..you could imagine... and feeling so guilty when I came. I promised myself "never more, this is horrible"

I was so innocent...