PDA

View Full Version : Please stop...

Miss Maxine
08-31-2011, 12:23 PM
I have been on this forum for a little over a week and have received more than what I feel is my fair share of negative criticism, concerning my appearance. I am getting weary of feeling like I have to explain myself to everyone, just to feel accepted. The criticism centers around my breasts. I will attempt to explain as clearly as I can, about that: I love huge breasts. I love huge augmented breasts. I love breasts that are disproportinately large. I realize that not everyone will like or appreciate this. I only ask that you respect it. I have the breasts that I have because they make me feel good. I am not doing this for anyone other than myself. I understand that my appearance is not what our society considers to be typical. As my signature claims; I do not want a typical appearance. Maxine is an exceptional woman. As far as my daughter is concerned: please reserve your opinions. I tried to explain the situation and it would seem that I failed to properly convey the details of it. All I ask is that you trust me, as a parent, and stop criticizing my parenting methods. This forum should be a place where we can all come and feel accepted for our diversity. We should not be reprimanded because we are different. We should celebrate our differences and embrace each other for having the courage to step out of the social norm. So, with all that in mind, I ask that everyone here please try to remain positive, for all our sakes.

DonnaT
08-31-2011, 12:36 PM
Sorry to hear you've received such comments Maxine.

You have every right to appear how ever you wish. It's a shame some people, looking for their own acceptance, can't accept others.

Gillian Gigs
08-31-2011, 12:38 PM
Girl ,if you want big beasts, then who am I to judge you. I don't judge anyone according to there panty preferences, so I don't judge in regards to their bra size either. It is my responcibility to accept you for who you are, and I hope you will accept me also.

Shelly Preston
08-31-2011, 12:45 PM
Hi Maxine

I think you would have received a lot less criticism if people had taken the time to read your signature

I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

I am also sure some felt they were providing constructive comments but you are correct. We are all different

KarenCDFL
08-31-2011, 12:50 PM
I have said this before and I will repeat it again.

Why do groups of people who CRAVE to be accepted give so much crap to others who also want to be accepted?

This is why I only say nice things in posts here. If I see a post where an individual asks "how do I look?" and they look pretty poor, has that "5 o'clock shadow" or looks like "man in a dress", I keep my opinions to myself and say nothing. I know that many people cannot take criticism about anything so why start a posting storm.

This is also why I guess I am just breaking the 1000 post finish line after several years on this forum.

Maxine, please live your life as you see fit and btw, I love big breasts too! Maybe because my late mom had huge breasts and she was always the ultimate woman in my life that I always tried to emulate.

Sweet Sabrina
08-31-2011, 12:50 PM
If you like em big then more power to you. I won't ever say a bad thing simply because you want to wear big forms. There are plenty of things to get worked up over, but this ain't one of them. Let the naysayers talk their talk and just ignore them. Opinions are like a certain body part. Everybody has one an some are smell better then others. Point being just ignore and move on. And as far as your daughter goes, if she is happy that your her dad then that is all that counts. You are involves in her life and that is something to be proud of. Some people forget what it is to a parent. It's mire then just the creation so keep doing what your doing and stay strong. If you need some positive reinforcement from time to time let me know.

Hugs
Sabrina

kym
08-31-2011, 12:53 PM
Hi Maxine you cutie you,

I am wondering why anyone on here would judge you by your appearance, we all have unique preferences on how we want to present ourselves to the world, and that is ok. We are all very unique in more ways than most realize, and appearance is only one aspect of that. Hold your head up girl and be confident that you are your true self and a beautiful woman no matter what anyone might try to say.

NicoleScott
08-31-2011, 12:55 PM
Big boobs have no special significance for me - they're just big boobs. My special interests are different, but similar in importance to me as boobs are to you. I get what you're saying, and I agree. Some of us like to dress for our own pleasure. It's head-scratching that there are still folks here who think we're all the same - wanting to dress to blend, and wanting crossdressers whose preferred style is outside mainstream to stay home, so as not to give the "good" crossdressers a bad public image. As for getting respect here - you can hope but don't hold your breath (even though you have a healthy set of lungs - haha). Continue to be yourself - with a little thicker skin. You'll need it here occasionally.

Lynn Marie
08-31-2011, 01:03 PM
Hi Maxine,

A lot of the gurls on this forum use "passing" and blending in as their guide to judge others and critique one another. I get a lot of that kind of stuff too. What many here forget is that some of us dress to emulate our dream girl, and some of our dream girls are a bit on the volupturous side!

Passing isn't my ultimate goal in CDing. It never was and never will be. I've got way too many features that just scream "Hairy chested, square jawed, big nosed, too tall, knuckle dragging ape man".

So I join you, Maxine, in allowing those of us with boob fetishes and other "non passing" attributes to contribute freely without fear of criticism from those of you whose goal is a quiet walk through the mall being completely unnoticed. Like Maxine, I'd rather be noticed!

Kittyagain
08-31-2011, 01:06 PM
I do like your new avatar.

Kitty

Miss Maxine
08-31-2011, 01:17 PM
Thank you so much, all of you, for you kind words and support. :hugs:

Kaz
08-31-2011, 01:27 PM
Hi Maxine,

I have enjoyed the posts I have read and really value your input. If I have said anything negative it was unintentional, but I suspect that I didn't...? Some people here can be very critical, even when they think they are helping... hang in there! I like the look! And at the end of the day it is about how we 'feel' not how we 'look'!

Ashley Allison
08-31-2011, 01:33 PM
Maxine,

Before I even had a chance to read your post, I was admiring your avatar. I think your breasts are lovely.

It doesn't matter what others think. What matters is what you think about yourself.

KARI AN
08-31-2011, 01:43 PM
Maxine, I think you look great I would feel great myself its how one feels and the your perfect look.
Kari An

AllieSF
08-31-2011, 02:01 PM
No problem here. Enjoy yourself, your style and hopefully this site. Some people want to be helpful, some enjoy being the critic and others want you to fit into their own mold of what is proper and how you should present yourself.

Cynthia Anne
08-31-2011, 02:28 PM
I have read some of the comments that were directed toward you! Infact I could start naming names! I have been insulted on here also! For being a redneck! Well guess what! I'M PROUD OF WHO I AM! People who belittle other people because of the way they live or look have too much time on there hands and need to get a life and STOP trying to put there nose where it doesn't belong! BTW I think you look just fine and you can eat crackers in my bed anytime! HUGS!

Miss Maxine
08-31-2011, 02:36 PM
I have read some of the comments that were directed toward you! Infact I could start naming names! I have been insulted on here also! For being a redneck! Well guess what! I'M PROUD OF WHO I AM! People who belittle other people because of the way they live or look have too much time on there hands and need to get a life and STOP trying to put there nose where it doesn't belong! BTW I think you look just fine and you can eat crackers in my bed anytime! HUGS!

*blush* Why thank you...do you have any chocolate chip cookies, by chance? ^_~

Eve II
08-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Maxine - "You Go Gurl" please express yourself in any and all ways that please you. I'm sad that certain
site members are not excepting of how each of us wants to express our passion of crossdressing or
transformation. I for one LOVE just wearing my bra & panties ( sometimes stockings) and underdressing.
It makes me feel femme - did I say I Love it!! But, reading some of the comments, you would think that
underdressers are second class CDers. So again, do you thing ( I love your look) most of the people on
this site that really matter are behind you 100%

andrea69j
08-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Be true to yourself. I love your courage and strength to stand up and tell people to stop rather then get discouraged. I also wished I looked half as good as you.

suchacutie
08-31-2011, 03:05 PM
I have not read all the comments made on your threads or about your posts, but hurtfulness here is just rediculous! We are generally one of the most vulnerable minorities in society and to cast stones at our own is absurd.

My only word of caution is to look carefully at the printed word, as interpretations can vary when words are not chosen carefully, or more importantly, when words are chosen that mean one thing to some and other things to others!

Welcome to the forum. Even those with the best of intentions can be accidently harsh at times. If they were purposefully harsh, they were not worth your time or attention. We like constructive criticism only! :)

tina

Kaz
08-31-2011, 03:10 PM
We are indeed vulnerable and we are also diverse... at times I wish more of us would embrace our diversity as a positive thing?

Cheryl T
08-31-2011, 04:05 PM
To each her own...I'm not particular to large breasts and never have been.
Legs are the region of my interest...

Enjoy 'em while you can...all too soon they will be at your knees.

Miss Maxine
08-31-2011, 04:09 PM
Enjoy 'em while you can...all too soon they will be at your knees.
No they won't...they're forms! I'll always have huge perky boobs! ^_^

Raychel Torn
08-31-2011, 04:46 PM
I am new to the forum (a few weeks) but have enjoyed it a great deal. I am very sorry for the fact that you have received so much negative criticism, but I am very happy that you have chosen to stay a part of the forum. So many would have just stopped posting.

Thanks

Gaby2
08-31-2011, 04:55 PM
Oh, don't worry too much about what other people write about you, Maxine.
In my opinion, the written word reflects more on the writer than the subject...
One week is no time at all... wait until you've been here for one year!
:love:Gaby

Wendy_Marie
08-31-2011, 07:04 PM
*blush* Why thank you...do you have any chocolate chip cookies, by chance? ^_~

Just don't go pee on Cynthia's hay...I'm just saying!

Miss Maxine
08-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Just don't go pee on Cynthia's hay...I'm just saying!

*watches that metaphor fly right over my head* Huh...??? I'm from San Diego...I barely know what hay looks like.

Torrey
08-31-2011, 07:13 PM
Maxine-

You know I'm in your corner. This "place," like so many others, has it's cliques, and whether it's formal or informal, there is a "do it my way" bunch. Ignore them or tell them to take a flying leap. They are behind behind a curtain of anonymity & are just looking for people to bully.

Infact I could start naming names!

Seems to me, that list would not be hard to start.

Anyway, I think what I wanted to add is simply this: by design, we are all differing from the "norm." Just by our CDing, transgenderism, and/or gender issues, as a group we chart our own course in society. It is completely hypocritical for one to then say, "Your style/choices are not in compliance with my ideal." We are on this forum for many reasons & one of those is support. The comments I have seen recently (not just directed at you) are not supportive. My thought is simply:

"Pull up your pantyhose, strap on your bra, and check your emotionally stunted immaturity at the door to this forum." The condescending, tranny-nazis need to stop telling others how to live. To all of them...make your own happiness. Stop trying to drag others down to your level of misery...

Wendy_Marie
08-31-2011, 07:21 PM
*watches that metaphor fly right over my head* Huh...??? I'm from San Diego...I barely know what hay looks like.
Sorry I was taking a shot at Cynthia, she recently accused me of such unladylike behaviors. Actually, accused isn't the correct word, more like described me as behaving in an unladylike fashion.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?158353-Traveling-Pretty-Today&highlight=
Post#8 and #9.

You don't know what hay is.....Not trying to stereotype you but you city girls are all alike......(-:

TGMarla
08-31-2011, 07:30 PM
You go girl! You have my full support.....but, err..., you might need a firm underwire bra in addition to that!

(See? I cracked a funny!) :D

Miss Maxine
08-31-2011, 07:30 PM
You don't know what hay is.....Not trying to stereotype you but you city girls are all alike......(-:

Yup! I am a city girl and proud! This is what makes forum fun: the colorful diversity!

You go girl! You have my full support.....but, err..., you might need a firm underwire bra in addition to that!

(See? I cracked a funny!) :D

Thanks! I need all the support I can get! ^_~

abigailf
08-31-2011, 07:38 PM
Maxine,

You know what they say, opinions are like a$$es, everybody has one. Well, here is mine. I've seen GG's with less proportionate bodies and less feminine looks than you do. Keep up the good work. Beauty is how you see it and that's all that counts.

My only suggestion is, don't bother responding to anyone who is critical of the you. You don't owe them (or anyone) an explanation. Responding only invites them to spew out more useless criticism and it doesn't help anyone.

prettytoes
08-31-2011, 08:03 PM
So sorry to hear that you got negative comments. All of us here have our unique preferences, and we should all respect that in each other. I am simply a man that feels more comfortable in women's clothing. I have no desire to "pass", nor do I want to become a woman...I am quite happy with all my parts right where they are (as is my wife!...lol!). I simply feel relaxed and at ease when wearing a skirt, bra, panties. etc., and I love painting my toenails. I am "a man in a dress (or skirt)". This is what makes me happy. If big breasts make you happy and bring joy to your life, by all means go for it!

Tina B.
08-31-2011, 08:11 PM
Do your thing girl, I've got a kick of your post so far, missed all the negative crap, but then I skip a lot of the negative Nancy's. As far as liking the large, I've always thought Dolly Parton was hot! I've never been one to follow the heard, I've been a beat nik, hippy, war protester, and gay rights supporter, before it was cool, never did fit in with the norm, you be different, Viva La Difference, as those gay French would say! We are a bunch of guys and gals, that are not even sure where we belong on a scale of male to female gender, who are we to tell anyone how they should present, when we don't present, the way the rest of the world tell us we should. Back in the sixty's we had a saying, "if it feels good, do it!". It still holds true.
Tina B.

UNDERDRESSER
08-31-2011, 10:03 PM
I'm sorry you had those comments. i thought that your breasts were overdone, but then, I don't have much of a thing for even reasonably large breasts. What you want to carry around is your business.

vetobob9
08-31-2011, 10:06 PM
I have been on this forum for a little over a week and have received more than what I feel is my fair share of negative criticism, concerning my appearance. I am getting weary of feeling like I have to explain myself to everyone, just to feel accepted. The criticism centers around my breasts. I will attempt to explain as clearly as I can, about that: I love huge breasts. I love huge augmented breasts. I love breasts that are disproportinately large. I realize that not everyone will like or appreciate this. I only ask that you respect it. I have the breasts that I have because they make me feel good. I am not doing this for anyone other than myself. I understand that my appearance is not what our society considers to be typical. As my signature claims; I do not want a typical appearance. Maxine is an exceptional woman. As far as my daughter is concerned: please reserve your opinions. I tried to explain the situation and it would seem that I failed to properly convey the details of it. All I ask is that you trust me, as a parent, and stop criticizing my parenting methods. This forum should be a place where we can all come and feel accepted for our diversity. We should not be reprimanded because we are different. We should celebrate our differences and embrace each other for having the courage to step out of the social norm. So, with all that in mind, I ask that everyone here please try to remain positive, for all our sakes.

Why does appearance matter?

Miss Maxine
08-31-2011, 10:15 PM

Why wouldn't it? How a person presents his or herself serves as a partial indication of that person's character. We try to align our appearance to match our personality. The old adage is, "Don't judge a book by its cover," but the cover of a book will draw the attention of a person, based on it's appearance. You can't exactly judge a book by its contents without first looking at the cover.

Loni
08-31-2011, 10:41 PM
you are who you want to be, i for one have never said anything bad about or to you.

if one out there thinks you are wrong...then they are just looking in a mirror and typed in the wrong e-maill addy.

juno
08-31-2011, 10:56 PM
I think there are two issues. First, some people think crossdressers need more respect in society, and we should all try to look "presentable". Well, many people like to stand out, and it is independent of crossdressing. Instead of worrying that the few who like to stand out will be seen as typical, we all need to make people more aware of us so that society will realize that there is a huge amount of diversity among us. Fitting in is good, but we cannot teach acceptance if we all blend in and hide in plain site.

The other thing is that people sometimes vent a little bit of there own frustration on others. That is a bad way to deal with stress, and I hope that sort of thing is kept to a minimum.

ReineD
08-31-2011, 10:57 PM
Well Maxine, I've got to say this has probably been the most positive way I've ever seen an issue addressed .. an appeal to harmony and open-mindedness, with a complete lack of animosity. Kudos to you! :)

Miss Maxine
08-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Well Maxine, I've got to say this has probably been the most positive way I've ever seen an issue addressed .. an appeal to harmony and open-mindedness, with a complete lack of animosity. Kudos to you! :)

*blush* Thanks. The female in me doesn't like being violent or angry. Besides, fighting for peace is like f*cking for virginity.

Natalie D
08-31-2011, 11:05 PM
Hi,

I just came across this. As you know I left a message on your page before seeing this. So I'll say it again for everyone to see. Love the look and you look fantastic!

GG Kathy
08-31-2011, 11:05 PM
As I see it, if you are happy and hurting no one it is none of their business. I will admit I wasn't fond of the green jumpsuit picture (which I did not comment on) but all of your others have shown you to be a lovely woman. I think it may have been the color as my SO stated it's not one of my favorites. Something about selling her favorite tie at a garage sale. lol. Just be yourself and be happy.

Miss Maxine
08-31-2011, 11:07 PM
Hi,

I just came across this. As you know I left a message on your page before seeing this. So I'll say it again for everyone to see. Love the look and you look fantastic!
Thanks! It costs a lot of money to look this cheap!

As I see it, if you are happy and hurting no one it is none of their business. I will admit I wasn't fond of the green jumpsuit picture (which I did not comment on) but all of your others have shown you to be a lovely woman. I think it may have been the color as my SO stated it's not one of my favorites. Something about selling her favorite tie at a garage sale. lol. Just be yourself and be happy.
The green jumpsuit was supposed to look tacky. I was feeling mischevious. ^_~

Maria 60
08-31-2011, 11:10 PM
I myself believe that life is once, and enjoy as much of it as you can. This site is great and as much as we are all the same, we are all different. We all crossdress for different reasons. You love big breast, that's great enjoy it, someone else go's out in public, that's great. Do what you love to do, as long as you are doing what you enjoy. I'm in the closet and some time's i get a little back talk that i should come out, so i block that out and i do what i believe is better for me. So don't take things to personal because everyone has there own opinion. At the end of the day the most important thing is you have to do what make's you happy and not what everyone one else thinks.

Intertwined
08-31-2011, 11:34 PM
Hi Maxine,

A lot of the gurls on this forum use "passing" and blending in as their guide to judge others and critique one another. I get a lot of that kind of stuff too. What many here forget is that some of us dress to emulate our dream girl, and some of our dream girls are a bit on the volupturous side!

Passing isn't my ultimate goal in CDing. It never was and never will be. I've got way too many features that just scream "Hairy chested, square jawed, big nosed, too tall, knuckle dragging ape man".

And still others, like myself (not many) that want to be seen for what " I " really am, " a guy in a dress "

Oh, don't worry too much about what other people write about you, Maxine.
In my opinion, the written word reflects more on the writer than the subject...
One week is no time at all... wait until you've been here for one year!
:love:Gaby

That brings up one of my favorite quotes, "It does not matter what others think about you, It's what you think about yourself that counts"

To some, appearance is everything, if your not being seen for what you feel you really are, then your not being seen at all, and, and you don't exist.

Why wouldn't it? How a person presents his or herself serves as a partial indication of that person's character. We try to align our appearance to match our personality. The old adage is, "Don't judge a book by its cover," but the cover of a book will draw the attention of a person, based on it's appearance. You can't exactly judge a book by its contents without first looking at the cover.

In order to feel good about myself, I need to claim the same freedom that most humans take for granted, " The Freedom to simply EXIST, as Myself, OPENLY ".

Each person's self-defined "Gender Identity" is integral to their personality and is one of the most basic aspects of self-expression, dignity and freedom.

PyrateSilly
09-01-2011, 12:02 AM
This quote from M*A*S*H* sums up how I feel about anything normal:

Frank: The man is not normal!
Hawkeye: What's normal, Frank?
Frank: Normal is everybody doing the same thing.
Trapper: What about individuality?
Frank: Well, individuality is fine--as long as we all do it together.

So then the question is "Who the he** decides what is normal?" You are as you want to be and that is normal for you. I am me and my husband is who she is. We are normal for us and thats all that should be in question. No one should decide what is 'normal' for anyone else but themselves. Yes I have seen some that tend to "write" down to those that don't feel or do as they do. Each of us is a unique person and we should all celebrate our individuality.

docrobbysherry
09-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Miss Maxine, one of the most DIFFICULT things here is understanding who people really r! We r all little pics and written experiences and opinions on computers! CD/TG/TSs come in as many flavors as ice cream and and in as many colors as a rainbow! I've said before that I don't know enuff about u to form an opinion or pass judgement. And, this thread hasn't helped much! Altho I do prefer your new avatar pic!

At this point, all I know is that u have an ex, a young daughter, have had dressing issues, and like huge boobs. I have no idea if u r a CD or a TS. Whether u dress only at home or go out shopping daily looking like your avatar.

I find I don't really care about folks online until I have a feeling of who they r. I hope I'll care about U one day!

jennCD
09-01-2011, 01:46 AM
...and I vote Yes! on your new avatar as well!

:)
jenn

t-girlxsophie
09-01-2011, 02:50 AM
Were all different here,different countrys,different tastes,but we should all find acceptance from this Forum,and on the whole positivety shines through,this thread is testement to that,I've noticed some ludicrous views lately e.g. if we dont pass,we shouldnt go out.but thats another story.

I didn't like your original pic,not for the outfit,plenty young GGs over here favour the hoody look,trainers the lot (yuk!) loved the colour tho,but it didnt show you off in the best light.The new pic is class,letting us see the Woman under the hood,and showing your ample assets in the best way,its uplifting (ouch!) the way everyone has rallied around you,all I can say is.You Go Girl (yey! im learning american :))

Sophie

Suziecue
09-01-2011, 04:11 AM
Beeing a GG who wants to stand out and be different is really hard, and you get A LOT of comments, so I can only imagine how hard its been for you. As most have allready said, try and not care about what those who just like to criticize say, the most important thing is that you feel good! And as someone else here said, I think its great that you stayed and how you approached this matter. You go girl!

The green jumpsuit was supposed to look tacky. I was feeling mischevious. ^_~

I looooved the jumpsuit... but hey Im Swedish, so what do I know ;)

:hugs:
Suzie

Heather J
09-01-2011, 09:25 AM
You gota be yourself:) If you want to be a "Large Girl Go for It !"

Heather J.

Amber_Lynn
09-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Max, I love your look. I'm not one for huge boobs, but it's what you want to do and the image you choose to express. I've seen some CDs on here that try to pass and they look like a train wreck, but no one attacks them for their inability to look passable. Quite the opposite, they are praised which provides a sense of false security.

There are a number of threads on here about how dressing expresses individuality and society should just accept it. It's ironic to see that some of these same girls don't accept your self expression. The attitude is, my way or the highway. If you don't look like I want to, then you're wrong. There are several that have a look that I think is ridiculous, either as a male, female of androgynous. But to them it's their form of self expression and I support them.

I love your look, I love that your SO is also here and hope that this hypocritical BS stops.

Keep it up!

Marie-Elise
09-01-2011, 10:46 AM
You do what you do. It's not my thing but I can't judge you for that and I hope I didn't anything hurtful (but I don't think I did).

flatlander_48
09-01-2011, 11:19 AM
I have been on this forum for a little over a week and have received more than what I feel is my fair share of negative criticism, concerning my appearance.

People seem to forget that there are MANY genetic women who have breasts as large, and larger, than you. I don't see a line forming so that folks can rag on them. Considering all of the discussion around age-appropriate dressing, or the lack of same, there's no line forming for that either. Unfortunately people can be a bit too free with their opinions. Perhaps Think Twice, Write Once should be the prevailing directive...

Pythos
09-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Frank: The man is not normal!
Hawkeye: What's normal, Frank?
Frank: Normal is everybody doing the same thing.
Trapper: What about individuality?
Frank: Well, individuality is fine--as long as we all do it together.

What a great quote from a thought inducing show.

I will admit, I was harsh on my comment on your green track suit thread. As I have stated here on this forum, I simply state opinions based upon what I have been subjected to in one way or another. I have a style quite unlike most people, and I have had people tell me in no uncertain terms I should choose ONE gender and go with it.

I prefer a fem androgynous look. It is almost entirely unatural. In our culture it is not really well represented (in other countries it very much is). I liken my look to being no different than when a GG "butches out" and cuts her hair short, loses the makeup, wear men's clothing, but does nothing about the chest. I do the male equivalent of that. I want acceptance of that look. I want the freedom to wear that style when I wish where I wish how I wish.

So what do I do?

I rip into someone that has an appearance that is not something I prefer.

What a dolt I am.

Thing is. I have heard the horrible comments from males concerning women with large breasts. The usual theme is those are the best women cause they can't do anything other than be there to screw. In essence the woman has no other place in society than to be a sexual outlet. No matter how smart she is, does not matter.

I have seen many images of men dressing like women as jokes and almost always included are ridiculously over sized chests. When I saw the images in the Green Track suit thread, I thought I was seeing one of those men showing nothing but disrespect toward women. I saw that the poster had just joined this month. It did not occur to me that this person was serious.

That was my error.

If I have hurt Maxine, I apologize. It was not my intention to hurt her. It was my intention to dissuade a person that looks at CDing as a joke, which Maxine has proven to not be her goal.

Thought the look is not what floats my U-boat, it is what Maxine likes. If she wants to do it, more power to her.

Amber_Lynn
09-01-2011, 11:52 AM
What a great quote from a thought inducing show.
Like bikers expressing their individuality by looking alike :D

If I have hurt Maxine, I apologize. It was not my intention to hurt her. It was my intention to dissuade a person that looks at CDing as a joke, which Maxine has proven to not be her goal.
Very nice apology :thumbsup:

Natalie D
09-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Pythos,

You make sense in everything you have just posted. We all CD for our own reasons and in out own different ways. I don't think ripping into someones appearance is right. If you don't like it say nothing unless the OP asks for an opinion. Then if we don't like it then at least be gentle. Better still say nothing.

This place should be a place where we give each other our support. Again if you don't feel like giving support then say nothing.

Now girls have we kissed and made up?

And Pythos I'm so glad that you wrote that. Is not easy to apologise but you have so with grace :)

Miss Maxine
09-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Thing is. I have heard the horrible comments from males concerning women with large breasts. The usual theme is those are the best women cause they can't do anything other than be there to screw. In essence the woman has no other place in society than to be a sexual outlet. No matter how smart she is, does not matter.

I have seen many images of men dressing like women as jokes and almost always included are ridiculously over sized chests. When I saw the images in the Green Track suit thread, I thought I was seeing one of those men showing nothing but disrespect toward women. I saw that the poster had just joined this month. It did not occur to me that this person was serious.

It's true, what you wrote. Many people do look at oversized breasts, negatively. It is sometimes met with the same kind of intolerance that cross dressing is. I've always admired and respected women who wanted to get their breasts augmented to extreme proportions. I have been a member of a few sites by women like this, and hearning their testimonials is very revealing. They all have one thing in common: they do it for themselves. At the end of the day, their goals are the same as ours: to express ourselves and align our appearances with our personalities.

I appreciate you taking the time to consider all of this and view these issues from a different perspective. It's more than so many people are willing to do. It's a very admirable quality. I, myself, had to learn how to change my perspective on many issues, over the years. There have been several instances where I realized I was being completely intolerant and unreasonable, concerning certain issues.

None of us are perfect, however, I want to believe that all of us want the same thing: to be accepted. Pythos, if you were sitting next to me, right now, I'd offer to go buy you a drink. ^_^

Leslie Langford
09-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Sounds as if you would have been the consummate Carol Doda fan, who was a '70's topless icon by virtue of her gi-normous breasts which were surgically enhanced numerous times in inverse proportion to her flagging popularity once the novelty of her eye-popping boobage wore off.

I can't post any pictures here of those bodacious ta-ta's due to forum decorum rules, but just Google her name via Google Images, and you'll know what I'm referring to...

Miss Maxine
09-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Sounds as if you would have been the consummate Carol Doda fan, who was a '70's topless icon by virtue of her gi-normous breasts which were surgically enhanced numerous times in inverse proportion to her flagging popularity once the novelty of her eye-popping boobage wore off.

I can't post any pictures here of those bodacious ta-ta's due to forum decorum rules, but just Google her name via Google Images, and you'll know what I'm referring to...

I am familiar with Carol Doda. She was awesome! ^_^

Cynthia Anne
09-01-2011, 02:07 PM
It takes a real lady to apologize! It takes a real lady to except it! Don't you just love happy endings!! Hugs to all!:):hugs:

Elle1946
09-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Some like panthyhose and some like stockings, I like little breasts and you like big breasts. This is why we all have different likes and dislikes. I have no problem with you liking big ones. I know some my have a problem with me liking little ones. So as a comedian once said "KEEP THOSE KNOCKERS UP AND BE PROUD"!!

vetobob9
09-01-2011, 04:34 PM

Sometimes the cover can be decieving: hence the admonition, "don't judge a book by its cover". I guess this popular obssession with appearances over character or work ethic is the result of Hollywood and media indoctrination of the masses. Particularly since it is recent phenomenon compared to the last ten thousand years of human history.

Only with the rise of the media and Hollywood studios have the masses developed an obsession with putting appearances before character and ethic.

Jilmac
09-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Maxine, First I'd like to welcome you to the forum, next I don;t know who has been giving you all the desparaging comments but I can assure you that most of the ladies here are just that... LADIES. I too am a lover of large breasts and wear DD forms as often as I can. I hope you find the majority of threads to be positive and the feedback friendly.

Miss Maxine
09-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Sometimes the cover can be decieving: hence the admonition, "don't judge a book by its cover". I guess this popular obssession with appearances over character or work ethic is the result of Hollywood and media indoctrination of the masses. Particularly since it is recent phenomenon compared to the last ten thousand years of human history.

Only with the rise of the media and Hollywood studios have the masses developed an obsession with putting appearances before character and ethic.

I dunno...people during the Renaissance seemed to place pretty high value on appearance. People also seem to forget that the men wore more makeup than the women did, in those days. ^_~

Eryn
09-01-2011, 09:55 PM
So as a comedian once said "KEEP THOSE KNOCKERS UP AND BE PROUD"!!

Wow, does that bring back memories of Rusty Warren!

"Ladies, you're not marching!" :)

cdterri
09-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Hang in there girl. If others have a problem with your taste thats their problem not yours

Tracii G
09-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Very civil dialog I'm impressed.No trash talking either.Double impressed.
To each her own I will not judge.

Kathy4ever
09-02-2011, 03:53 AM
Maxine I am not sure what you are using to enhance your breasts. Most big breasted woman have back troubles holding those puppies up. I hope you don't hurt your back holding yours up. I for one luv your new look. I say do what makes you happy and ignore critism of your look. We are what we are. Just be happy!!!!!

erickka
09-02-2011, 05:35 AM
Hey sweetie, no criticism form this girl! I think you have some marvelous melons!! I read your signature, and you are just who you say you are, and standing out PROUDLY!! :)

Kittyagain
09-02-2011, 06:35 AM
On parenting. I respect your right to parent as you see fit but you will be better off leaving your parenting issues to other forums that deal with parenting I would think. Those of us who are parents have strong protective views where children are concerned. If asked, a question like that of the old thread, I am sure you will get the same, strong response. I know I would. Those that did not read the old thread may not be aware that your parenting question, not your avatar, is what got you so many hard comments.

To be straight forward, the old avatar gave me a very negative image of you as well. You have explained your reasoning behind the old image and that helped a lot. The new avatar is much more positive. Sorry I felt that way about the old one, but that is just me.

Kitty

Miss Maxine
09-02-2011, 06:52 AM
On parenting. I respect your right to parent as you see fit but you will be better off leaving your parenting issues to other forums that deal with parenting I would think. Those of us who are parents have strong protective views where children are concerned. If asked, a question like that of the old thread, I am sure you will get the same, strong response. I know I would. Those that did not read the old thread may not be aware that your parenting question, not your avatar, is what got you so many hard comments.

To be straight forward, the old avatar gave me a very negative image of you as well. You have explained your reasoning behind the old image and that helped a lot. The new avatar is much more positive. Sorry I felt that way about the old one, but that is just me.

Kitty

I'm confused. Why would a green sweat suit seem negative? According to whom? I don't recall Nazis in green track suits, or anything like that.

Pythos
09-02-2011, 11:02 AM
No, Nazis did not wear green track suits. Most Nazis to my knowledge didn't cross dress out in public either. Add to that, the thug and pimp look is perfectly acceptable....but for some reason crossdressing out in public is taboo, and to some, Evil.

The old image, when I saw it, was the one that made me think you were making a joke of cross dressing in general.

Miss Maxine
09-02-2011, 11:07 AM
The old image, when I saw it, was the one that made me think you were making a joke of cross dressing in general.

Hmm...certainly wasn't my intention. I apologize if my green thing was offensive, to anyone. I was not trying to make a joke, or anything. I just have a weakness for tacky clothes.

Kittyagain
09-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Hmm...certainly wasn't my intention. I apologize if my green thing was offensive, to anyone. I was not trying to make a joke, or anything. I just have a weakness for tacky clothes.

If you would seen some of my crazy outfits in my past, well I guess I have no room to talk. :)

Like Pythos said I guess the old image just put a negative image on cross dressers. The new avatar is perfect for you and is quite cute.

Kitty

Miss Maxine
09-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Like Pythos said I guess the old image just put a negative image on cross dressers. The new avatar is perfect for you and is quite cute.

Kitty

Thanks! My girlfriend takes all the pics. She's good at putting me in cute poses. ^_^