PDA

View Full Version : My trip to Saint George Island Florida

satin n lace
08-31-2011, 03:43 PM
My trip has been good so far, i was on the beach in a two piece bathing suit for the first time my wife said i looked nice in it we are going back to the beach Thur and Fri before we have to leave.

We been to a bar and i were some nice shorts and a nice tight shirt, painted toes all week with nice flipflops. Eye makeup on too during the week been to some stores i notice some poeple took a second look but nobody said a thing. The only thing is we have to be carfule because the in laws are on the island somewhere.

So i have to say we both are getting very comfortable with me being more and more dressed out in public i just want to be me more and more and i now i will since i have a oppiontment with a doctor in two weeks for HRT.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
09-01-2011, 02:56 AM
It's better to burn out then to fade away!!!!

Great quote from the "Highlander".

Mistybtm
09-01-2011, 04:52 AM
Glade you are having fun on your vacation, I hope you took some pictures :)

Cynthia Anne
09-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Sounds like a great trip and a great time!It's so nice to here you and your wife are getting along so well! Finnish that trip with a big splash and have a safe trip back! Hugs!

Tina B.
09-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Sounds like a great week, but if you start HRT next week, when do you plan to come out to the in laws? How long can you hide the changes it may cause?
Tina B.

Sherina
09-01-2011, 07:35 AM
Sounds like you had a great time! Like Mistybtm said, hope you got some picture and will be sharing.

satin n lace
09-01-2011, 07:41 AM
Sounds like a great week, but if you start HRT next week, when do you plan to come out to the in laws? How long can you hide the changes it may cause?
Tina B.
We don't know yet we will just take one step at a time and then i have my family and friends also ooohhh boy.

Like Mistybtm said, hope you got some picture and will be sharing.
Yes i will post some pics of the vac once we get back

Sophie86
09-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Cool! I love St George Island! I didn't make it over there this summer, but we're going camping there next month. Glad you enjoyed your visit. :)