PDA

View Full Version : Re: Breasts or Vagina????? A question.

StarrOfDelite
08-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Not trying to hi-jack the thread, start a controversy, or prove a point. I am, however, extremely curious about how many of the ladies who answered "Vagina" to the thread identify themselves as "heterosexual," how many identify themselves as
"Gay, Bi or Pansexual," and how many are just "Dazed and Confused."

Ashley Allison
08-31-2011, 06:27 PM
I answered vagina because OP said it was an OEM vagina.

I guess that would make me a lesbian. :daydreaming:

linda allen
08-31-2011, 06:38 PM
Well, I'm heterosexual. I love my wife and don't expect to ever have sex with anyone else. She's not a lesbian, it's just that she seems to have much more fun with what she has than I do with what I have and mine isn't working that well. So we could just do each other with the toy or take turns.

StephanieC
08-31-2011, 07:02 PM
At this point in my life, I don't need any more complications by thinking about my sexuality. So can I 'pass'?

TGMarla
08-31-2011, 07:33 PM
I identify as heterosexual. And if I had a vagina, I'd have sex with men, because then I'd be a woman. As it stands, (ooh, a pun!) I'm heterosexual, and I have sex with women.

ChanDelle
08-31-2011, 09:03 PM
I'd have to reply with Vagina as I'm probably leaning more toward TS than purely CD. Oh thought this was another post...duh... blond moment. Hetero orientation.

ChanDelle

docrobbysherry
08-31-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm pretty straight. So, I didn't give having a vagina much thot when my suit came with one. I WANTED THOSE D BREASTS!

But, after having experienced the seeming COMPLETE DISAPPEARANCE of big Tom and the Boys, I can say it's an AMAZING FEELING!

I don't plan on using it or changing my orientation. But, if it was REAL? Who really knows!?

UNDERDRESSER
08-31-2011, 10:00 PM
Well, I didn't want either. I like my man bits thank you. But I do wish they were, the "packaway" model.

Cynthia Anne
08-31-2011, 10:00 PM
GOOD QUESTION YOU HAVE HERE! Now I'm not gay, Im not bi, I,m not pansexual! [hell I don't even know what that one means] BUT if I had a working vagina, I still wouldn't be gay, bi or hell I don't even know what that one means! I'd be a happy GIRL!!!:D:tongueout

vetobob9
08-31-2011, 10:05 PM
I answered vagina because OP said it was an OEM vagina.

I guess that would make me a lesbian. :daydreaming:
I don't understand. what is an OEM vagina?

Taylor Skyrim
08-31-2011, 10:34 PM
I don't understand. what is an OEM vagina?

OEM means original equipment manufacturer, which wold mean an OEM vagina would give you a fully functional vagina like a GG would have received at birth.

I would say that my answer would have to be curiosity of how a female body works and feels first hand and not have to rely on third party info that is not always correct so that I can have a better understanding of why GG's in general are the way the are and act.

Cherry Lynn
08-31-2011, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE=vetobob9;2585076]I don't understand. what is an OEM vagina?[/QUOTE
In automobile terms OEM stands for "original equipment manufacturer". I assume that is the meaning here and I would love to have one. I am bi as I am and would probably be bi if I had the vagina. Sure would love to find out.

linda allen
09-01-2011, 07:09 AM
OEM means original equipment manufacturer, which wold mean an OEM vagina would give you a fully functional vagina like a GG would have received at birth..

Yes, as opposed to one constructed in a hospital in the far east from used male body parts.

Diane Elizabeth
09-01-2011, 07:30 AM
I think if those that wanted a vagina would prefer one that is OEM over a remanufactured one. I, for one, would prefer all OEM over all else. Oh, I identify as gay, bi, straight and pansexual (whatever that is).

Deborah
09-01-2011, 09:57 AM
I picked vagina also. As far as sexuality i'll take it anyway i can get it :D

(within normal constraints anyway ie adult humans only)

NV Susan
09-01-2011, 03:06 PM
I picked vagina also. As far as sexuality i'll take it anyway i can get it :D

(within normal constraints anyway ie adult humans only)Deborah, I couldn't of said it better.....

Cheryl T
09-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Hetero now...but with the vagina I would be lesbian...I prefer women.

Marcia Polari
09-01-2011, 07:13 PM
I've been hetero so far and would keep on being hetero if I got a OEM vagina, if you know what I mean.

Robin Lee
09-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Just a lesbian TS here!

Best Wishes
Robin Lee

SabrinaEmily
09-01-2011, 10:24 PM
I answered vagina. I like girls and non-binary people.

ReineD
09-04-2011, 02:17 AM
So far the other thread has close to 130 responses and over 3,000 hits. Someone counted and about two thirds of the respondents want the vaginas, even more so if they are working vaginas, and some want the uterus and ovaries too.

I'd love to know ... surely there must be a mechanical reason to want the vagina and not just have it for looks? I understand a TS wanting one, but I thought what differentiates CDs from TSs is, you know, not having an issue with their boy parts?

I also wonder why almost no one cared to answer the questions asked here. :p

JohannaSophia
09-04-2011, 03:02 AM
I am Hetero and monogamous but enjoy anal play. I am "Curious George," I wanted a vagina for me and a penus for my wife and a week off to break in the parts. I don't see myself interested in Lesbian Sex but would probably appreciate permission to sample a variety of penuses.

JohannaSophia

SabrinaEmily
09-04-2011, 08:42 AM
So far the other thread has close to 130 responses and over 3,000 hits. Someone counted and about two thirds of the respondents want the vaginas, even more so if they are working vaginas, and some want the uterus and ovaries too.

I'd love to know ... surely there must be a mechanical reason to want the vagina and not just have it for looks? I understand a TS wanting one, but I thought what differentiates CDs from TSs is, you know, not having an issue with their boy parts?

I also wonder why almost no one cared to answer the questions asked here. :p

At any given time some of those who identify as CD will turn out later to be TS. Besides, I don't think everyone in that thread identified as CD. I don't, and I'm pretty sure some people in that thread were transwomen who are already on hormones -- I distinctly remember comments suggesting that they already had breasts, so they would take the other option.

ReineD
09-04-2011, 10:46 AM
At any given time some of those who identify as CD will turn out later to be TS.

When I first read your post, I skimmed over the "some" and I thought, "Oh, oh ... someone's new!". There are many people in this forum who are convinced the difference between CDs and TSs is 2 or 3 years. I'm glad I read your post again for clarity. :p

But I do want to say, if the people who answered in the other thread are representative of the overall membership here, it is unlikely that two thirds are TSs ... unless such threads attract our TS members?

StephanieC
09-04-2011, 12:10 PM
...it is unlikely that two thirds are TSs ... unless such threads attract our TS members?

I wonder if one can make a straight-like analysis from responses. Does everyone self-identify in a particular category? (Maybe I'm a round-peg in a square hold and don't really know it?)

Or maybe because there are more ways to get breasts but just a few to get vaginas?

In any case, I'm really, really clouded about these types of questions and may not be considering all the details. Am I the only one?

-stephani

ReineD
09-04-2011, 02:22 PM
In any case, I'm really, really clouded about these types of questions and may not be considering all the details. Am I the only one?

Me too! That was the point of my post. Not being trans in any way, I don't understand why a CD would want a vagina. This is not a judgment ... I honestly don't get it, unless many of the answers were just people having fun with fantasies.

My SO told me that if she could have the ability to have real breasts that could somehow disappear in male mode, it would be ideal. This I can understand. So, maybe the CDs who wish for vaginas just want the ability to have them come and go at will? But the question suggested a more permanent vagina which many people jumped on, and this is what has me puzzled.

Adriennegrl
09-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Me too! That was the point of my post. Not being trans in any way, I don't understand why a CD would want a vagina. This is not a judgment ... I honestly don't get it, unless many of the answers were just people having fun with fantasies.

My SO told me that if she could have the ability to have real breasts that could somehow disappear in male mode, it would be ideal. This I can understand. So, maybe the CDs who wish for vaginas just want the ability to have them come and go at will? But the question suggested a more permanent vagina which many people jumped on, and this is what has me puzzled.

I was also surprised Reine, the results were surprising being in the CD sub forum. In the TS forum there wouldn't be any need to post it. I know girls come and go between sub forums, so maybe that explains some of the answers.

Maybe a poll w/ more concrete details would shed more light?

ReineD
09-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Maybe a poll w/ more concrete details would shed more light?

There are many paradoxes at cd.com, which makes it difficult to know how much of what people say is real vs. fantasy. In a thread such as the one in question, I personally would love to know whether the people who responded pro-vagina believe they are TS or not, or if they believe that wanting a vagina is quite different than having one. To me, a desire for something is what defines gender ... and not whether it has been obtained. :strugglin:

linda allen
09-04-2011, 06:42 PM
There are many paradoxes at cd.com, which makes it difficult to know how much of what people say is real vs. fantasy. In a thread such as the one in question, I personally would love to know whether the people who responded pro-vagina believe they are TS or not, or if they believe that wanting a vagina is quite different than having one. To me, a desire for something is what defines gender ... and not whether it has been obtained. :strugglin:

Simple for me - the "boy parts" have seen better days (I put most of this in my response to the thread I started.) My wife can have multiple orgasms reliably with her electric toy. On a good day, perhaps twice a week, I can have one. I would trade losing the ability to pee while standing for the fun and enjoyment she seems to get from her equipment.

You mentioned above the dificulty with a man hiding breasts. Not so with a vagina. And prosthetic replacements are available to produce the "bulge" if necessary.

It probably makes a difference that I am a senior and have no intention of having sex with anyone but my wife and no intention of inviting a male friend over to try out my new vagina.

ReineD
09-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Simple for me - the "boy parts" have seen better days

It probably makes a difference that I am a senior and have no intention of having sex with anyone but my wife and no intention of inviting a male friend over to try out my new vagina.

Thanks for your honesty. I wonder though, how many others fall in your age bracket and would share your motives. :hugs:

karren G
09-05-2011, 02:10 AM
well as to you question breasts or Vagina i identify myselve as heterosexual but would change my bits if i was asked buy the other half if i would like to have a vagina or pennis (i don't like to have a male bulge in my undies)as i could where some nice girly jeans ,and if she said yes go ahead i would, as tucking's a pain all the time.

prene
09-05-2011, 03:39 AM
I answered vagina for sure. Yes I do think of myself as Hetro-95% of the time. If I had a gg SO I would be true and just have sex with her. But she would have to get a prosthetic replacements for both of us.

BlondeFarrah
09-05-2011, 08:23 AM
GOOD QUESTION YOU HAVE HERE! Now I'm not gay, Im not bi, I,m not pansexual! [hell I don't even know what that one means] BUT if I had a working vagina, I still wouldn't be gay, bi or hell I don't even know what that one means! I'd be a happy GIRL!!!:D:tongueout

I agree. In my case, I'm married with a very sexy and girlie woman. I wanna be a girl like her, ....and to be her lesbian lover.

And maybe, we, together, could "hunt" guys for the pleasure of our vaginas

Raychel
09-05-2011, 08:28 AM
I answered Vagina, But I only like women, So I guess I would be a lesbian. For sure no one would be getting ear me with any male parts.

amy canada
09-05-2011, 08:37 AM
I'm definitely hetero, so if I was ever to get a vagina, then it would be lesbian sex that I'd be having.

SabrinaEmily
09-05-2011, 11:21 AM

That's quite likely.

Lorileah
09-05-2011, 11:59 AM
The vagina is the ultimate accessory toward femininity. I don't think many even considered sexual orientation when they answered that question. The look and smoothness in that part of the body is what is hardest to achieve when dressing. You can stuff and fluff up top.

It is also the part that we have the biggest wonder about. How does it feel? How does it feel to use that? Is there a difference in sexual response and release. GG's wonder the same about a penis. So I don't know that I would read any sexual orientation into wanting a vagina. But if I had one I would want to use it...so that would make me Bi (oh yeah...that's not news)

StarrOfDelite
09-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Having looked at the posts on this thread, I realized that both my question, and the choice question originally posted by linda allen had flaws, because they failed to recognize specifically that, just as male genitalia consist of penis, testes, and prostate gland, female genitalia consist of vagina, clitoris, ovary, and uterus. Did she posit that the genie would give the crossdresser just a vagina, or did she intend the word "vagina" to include a full set of female reproductive parts? I realize (or at least hope) that Lorileah was being tic when she said that, "the vagina is the ultimate accessory towards feminity," but in an odd way it is. Ultimately, the testes and the ovaries and several other hormone producing glands in the body, determine our sexuality, not the penis and vagina/clitoris, which are pretty much on board for the purpose of making sex (the transfer of sperm to the eggs) pleasurable. If a male lost his penis, testes and prostate, and got only a vagina in exchange I think it would be a bad bargain. If he got the entire works, then I would suggest that the overall hormonal change would transform him into a rather different person whose behavior would not be entirely predictable. There are obvious reasons for the intense psychological screening which people who apply for sex change operations must undergo.

linda allen
09-05-2011, 01:33 PM
................... If a male lost his penis, testes and prostate, and got only a vagina in exchange I think it would be a bad bargain. .............

But he could have a lot of fun with it without all the worries. :heehee:

He could take male or female hormone replacements, whichever he wanted. The worst part would be trying to make an appointment with a gynocologist!

Seriously, the post wasn't about the genie making you into a female, she was just offering breasts or a vagina. Just a vagina.

BlondeFarrah
09-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Genius: Your choice: breast or vagina
Me: But I want both
Genius: Only one, my dear
Me : (remembering Aladdin in the cavern) : I’d like a vagina ...but you arent able to give me a vagina. I dont believe
Genius: are you kidding me? Look at down !!!
Me: oh, I have a vagina...you’ re great! Excuse me for not believing !!!
Genius..Ok , enjoy your vagina. Bye
Me: Genius, I’ve decided. My choice is a pair of large boobs

revned
09-06-2011, 02:40 PM
I chose vagina and I would call myself a lesbian, if I were to be a true female. Not sure what people personally consider that.

5150 Girl
09-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Well,, I think this is a hard question, on the one hand, the parts downstairs are easyer to hide. I would have a lot more versitility, with breasts, how-some-ever, the thought that I would be more of a real woman with a vagina puses me that way. I would love to be able to have a baby, nd such,,, and it's easy to get breasts if you have the money, so I think at the end of the day asking the magic gennie for a vagina is probly the way to go.

Carmen
09-06-2011, 02:57 PM
For the moment I just want to not need to shave!!! (my face)

Kittyagain
09-06-2011, 03:19 PM
On No! What is the genie granted my breast wish but with age appropriate breast? Can we ask for nice supple ones?

:) I still say man with vagina=****ty girl.

Kitty

He could take male or female hormone replacements, whichever he wanted. The worst part would be trying to make an appointment with a gynocologist!

Seriously, the post wasn't about the genie making you into a female, she was just offering breasts or a vagina. Just a vagina.

Cait
09-06-2011, 06:06 PM
I answered vagina and am bisexual with a preference towards women of maybe 60/40. I'd imagine if I had lady bits I would still bi but with the preference being 60/40 towards men.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
09-06-2011, 06:56 PM
I answered vagina and I consider myself hetero because I see myself as female. In male mode I am a-sexual but do admire female and male bodies as per artistic viewings. I was and had a very beautiful relationship with a lady many years ago now, unfortunately I have lost that part of me that admires women as sexual beings but love to chat with them instead. I find that more stimulating for my mind than sex with them. Call me weird huh.

mywifeswoman
09-06-2011, 08:27 PM
At this point in my life, I don't need any more complications by thinking about my sexuality. So can I 'pass'?

Ditto..who has time for that?

BlondeFarrah
09-07-2011, 08:23 AM
:) I still say man with vagina=****ty girl.

Kitty

yes, that's my idea when I say vagina

StarrOfDelite
09-07-2011, 10:25 AM

Now I am confused. Are you saying that the choice was a vagina in addition to the original equipment male genitalia, and not in lieu thereof? That certainly would make a gynecologist appointment (or a urologist appointment) unusual to say the least. :-)

*Vanessa*
09-07-2011, 10:48 AM
A resounding yes you can.. lol
Couldn't resist, don't mean to be offensive.

diannecourtney
09-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Probably would not be here if so equipped. But if I were here and had a desire, I would definitely want a manual, even one to exercise it.

Badtranny
09-07-2011, 11:44 AM
This whole thread is bizarre.

I thought CDrs were supposed to enjoy being men when they're not being fem.

At least that's what I keep reading. I see more contradictions and flip flops on this board than a political campaign.

linda allen
09-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Now I am confused. Are you saying that the choice was a vagina in addition to the original equipment male genitalia, and not in lieu thereof? That certainly would make a gynecologist appointment (or a urologist appointment) unusual to say the least. :-)

No. You don't get to keep your male parts. Where would you kep them anyway?

I didn't think this would ever get so technical or I would have been more precise on the first post.

linda allen
09-07-2011, 11:54 AM

At least that's what I keep reading. I see more contradictions and flip flops on this board than a political campaign.

Well, we are not all the same, far from it. I already posted my thoughts so I won't post them again.

ReineD
09-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Well Missy, from a pure math point of view we can say there were more than 50% positive responses in the thread. This might make people believe that more than half the CDs are really TS. But, only a small percentage of our all our active members did respond (assuming those who aren't interested won't bother posting) and an even smaller number responded positively (maybe 50 out of 7,000 active members).

I conclude that the majority CDs here do not want a vagina.

Lorileah
09-07-2011, 12:23 PM

Welcome to the reality of CD.com. There are more twists than a bad 1940's Film Noir

More for Me then :) But it is probably a good rationale on that I lean toward the TS side (just too old to do anything about it)

diannecourtney
09-07-2011, 01:29 PM
I for one enjoy tweeking the nipples behind the breasts, behind the bras. So I can" imagine what would go on between the knees with only a dry vagina. Who has an answer for :o:o:othat?

BlondeFarrah
09-07-2011, 01:32 PM
I for one enjoy tweeking the nipples behind the breasts, behind the bras. So I can" imagine what would go on between the knees with only a dry vagina. Who has an answer for :o:o:othat?

Good point Dianne!!!

dry vagina, definitely NOT lol

Sophie86
09-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Well Missy, from a pure math point of view we can say there were more than 50% positive responses in the thread. This might make people believe that more than half the CDs are really TS. But, only a small percentage of our all our active members did respond (assuming those who aren't interested won't bother posting) and an even smaller number responded positively (maybe 50 out of 7,000 active members).

That's one way to look at it. Sometimes people will answer with "None of the Above" just to be contrary, but most will probably just ignore such a thread. I went ahead and gave my NotA, since I saw this thread first. My answer might not be considered unambiguous, though, since I did say I would take the deal if I could get a hot 19 yr old femme body. I would also take a hot 19 yr old male body, though, if that were on offer. If you asked me which one I would rather have, I think it would be the male body if I could get one that still looked good in a dress. :)

Lorileah
09-07-2011, 11:35 PM

Millions of post menopausal women. That is why Replens and K-Y beads are available. and not everyone has responsive nipples or enjoys having their nipples stimulated

diannecourtney
09-13-2011, 07:26 AM
Oh well, has anyone tried the off the shelf strap-on variety to relieve the frustration? That could answer the math question.

StarrOfDelite
09-13-2011, 11:49 AM

The OP, who posted the choice on the other thread, has already admitted that she wasn't specific enough with the question to begin with, and I suspect that a lot of people just answered it in a fifteen second stream-of-consciousness sort of way without giving any real thought to it. So, we probably shouldn't be too critical of the question or the answers, since the whole subject borders on something which would be better addressed in Fictionmania or Literotica fantasies anyway.

Magical genies? Come on.

Having said that, I admit I was curious how many forum members who identify themselves as hetero would be willing to give up their masculine genitals for "just a vagina." There definitely does seem to be a schizophrenic dichotomy in that mindset.

As Reine pointed out, however, there is a significant issue as to whether or not the statistical sample has any relationship to reality because only 50 of 7000 forum members chose the vagina. Is there a vast silent majority out there?

Vickie_CDTV
09-13-2011, 03:11 PM
If one asked "If you could have a vagina and keep your penis too" one might get a different response; some may want to have both ("have it all" as they say.)

One can be a male and have nipples that can be stimulated without going on HRT (or having implants for that matter), so some can enjoy that kind of stimulation without having to have actual female-like breasts.

Kristy_K
09-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Not having experience a vagina it would be hard to say. But with the experiences I have had with some men I would say I would be lesbian for sure.

Tara D. Rose
09-13-2011, 04:18 PM
I read them all here, but not touching it at all. But i would be so thrilled and happy if so many of us in this tread could really and literally meet up in person at "the rounf table", and discuss this. There is so much to break down first.

L&R...........Tara

UNDERDRESSER
10-11-2011, 05:13 PM
If one asked "If you could have a vagina and keep your penis too" one might get a different response; some may want to have both ("have it all" as they say.)

.I don't want a Vagina, or breasts, but I would like, as i said, a "packaway" version of the male bits. I think the smooth outline looks better. To me, the lumpy outline of a male looks, not very attractive. Is that the same as wanting to "have it all"?