PDA

View Full Version : Traveling Enfemme This Weekend?

Danni Renee
08-31-2011, 08:26 PM
It is time for me to head back to WV to visit this kids this holiday weekend. My youngest daughter will be celebrating; she made the cheerleading team this year after not making it last year and I will just be happy that I get to spend time with my daughters.

I plan on traveling enfemme for most of the trip, including makeup and breast forms this time (I did the same trip about a month ago just dressed so I am taking another baby step). I picked out a nice blue jean skirt and a pink top to wear and I am looking forward to the trip there. I have a black velvet shirt and jeans for the trip back. I cannot wait to get out on the road dressed again!

So, who else is planning on traveling enfemme this weekend or has nice plans for the holidays?

Katesback
08-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Im always in fem but then I dont have any other choice.

Cynthia Anne
08-31-2011, 10:17 PM
It's nice to here you will be enjoying this weekend in such a great way! Congrads on the babystep! I haven't made any plans yet! But I'm sure I'll be in to something fem! Have a great visit and safe weekend Danni Renee! Hugs!

NathalieX66
08-31-2011, 10:58 PM
Hi Danni,
Sounds wonderful.....be safe!

I'm going shopping this weekend, and I'm possibly meeting with some members of this forum, so that's exciting.

I'm doing a road trip from New Jersey to Atlanta, Ga. for Southern Comfort in a couple of weeks, and you can bet I'm girl all the way!

Lauren Richards
08-31-2011, 11:00 PM
Sounds like you will be having a great weekend, both the visit and the voyage. Nice to hear you are getting comfortable taking yourself on the road. Great Fun! No trips for me, other than to the closet and out the door, en femme as usual for the weekend. Have a wonderful weekend, and congratulations to your daughter.

Wendy_Marie
09-01-2011, 05:47 AM
Danni,
Your thread brought a smile to my face this a.m. You sound very excited and that excitement is contagious....I will be working this weekend and do have plans to at least dress for a short 3-4 hour trip...Not that I have ever needed an excuse to do so, this time as soon as I get back into my hometown..I have to go straight over to the TG Support Group I attend as a newly found friend of mine e-mailed me to confirm because she is showing up with her girlfriend and said she has a big suprise for me...Can't wait to see what it is.

Have fun and be safe.

satin n lace
09-01-2011, 07:38 AM
Were driving back home this weekend, leaving Florida back to Cali. and i'm going to dress for most of the time but myby all the time the only thing that stops me is my hair i'm growing it out and it's still short it takes so long to grow and i dont want a wig there just to hot. Have a fun and safe trip.

Starr
09-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Hey girl,

Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

starr

Jocee
09-01-2011, 01:51 PM
I'm traveling down to Paso Robles from San Francisco. A trip to Wine Country :)

janeyb
09-01-2011, 01:59 PM
I'm not quite there yet with going completely enfemme outside but i do have female undergarments including a very restricted corset, high heels under long jeans, a feminine sweater and bra, that doesn't show too much. Nothing male, i just love it

Karren H
09-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Don't turn up the wrong hollow!!! I travel through WV enfemme a lot and try to stay on the main roads. Lol.

kimdl93
09-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Sounds like a great weekend adventure, Dani. No plans here except a possible shopping excursion with my wife!

cdatlanier
09-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Going for a walk in a nearby park with my wife. Both of us dressed in matchingjogging outfits