PDA

View Full Version : New speck's

karren G
09-01-2011, 03:59 AM
:devil:I needed some new glasses today to complete my new look as my wife had just bought me a lovely new dress and some brest forms for my birthday in more ways than one,so I went to a pound shop in the UK where I live yesterday and bought myself a lovely pair of feminine glasses and a neck less as well, I did get a funny look of the casher when paying :Das he was male (young man), But what the heck it's a free country I even tried them on in there I must be getting more accepting of who I am inside :daydreaming:as my wife has become more accepting of my self dressing as a woman in front of her with her blessing my self confidence has come on in leaps and bounds :)and I don’t feel I have to justify myself to anybody bar my self any more :)as I have come to accept myself for who I am it’s the rest of society that has a problem with who I am and not me they can just go and hang who can’t deal with it.:devil:

Cynthia Anne
09-01-2011, 07:37 AM
Great story! And a happy belated birthday! If you accept yourself and also have a loving and acepting wife then no one else matters! HANG EM!:D Hugs!:)

sissystephanie
09-01-2011, 12:06 PM
A belated Happy Birthday to you!! I have worn feminine glasses for several years and don't even own any male glasses. Since I only use them for reading, it is no problem. Although I do sometimes get funny looks in stores where they know I am a widower!! But like you it is my life, and I do what i want!

Be happy with all your new things!!

Caroline2tone
09-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Hi Karren, I took the plunge a few years ago and told my optician that I wanted some female style specs - she didn't bat an eyelid and helped me select a very nice set of frames and had them fitted with my prescription. When I went back to Cheltenham to collect them I went as Caroline and since that day I have usually gone for my eye tests en-femme. (There is also a Long Tall Sally's in town so I go there as well)

kimdl93
09-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Good for you and your wife, Karren. I recently went, en femme, to my optician for a minor repair to my prescription sunglasses. The optist was not at all put off by my presence and treated me with warmth and courtesy as she made the adjustments. For that matter, the lady seated next to me was equally friendly and talkative. I know there are lots of intolerant people out there, but evidently they aren't where I am or they simply keep out of my hearing range - either one is fine with me.