PDA

View Full Version : New job...new wardrobe

prettytoes
09-01-2011, 01:56 PM
My wife has accepted a new position with her employer. She will go from scrubs/uniforms to business casual. I quickly volunteered to help her go shopping! We are close to the same size, so it is almost like me getting a new wardrobe as well! I am hoping she will get a few skirts and dresses that we can share (I'll talk her into it!). We are way off on shoe size, so I am still on my own there. It is a great opportunity for her and I have told her that I am very proud of her and she would be foolish to turn it down. She will be helping to develop comprehensive computer software to run a large hospital, working hand in hand with the software company providing input and ideas from the nurses' perspective. It will also mean occasional travel, so I will be free to fully dress for extended periods. She knows about my dressing, but doesn't want to see me in a dress or skirt...for now. Panties and nighties are ok, as are painted toe nails and toe rings. She does all the wash, including my sport bras, no problem. She is a wonderful woman, and I tell her that all the time.

Alice B
09-01-2011, 03:31 PM
First of all congratulations to your wife on the promotion. It will give you lots more freedom, just be sure to not push the envelope too far and turn off her support. Your description of how your wife accepts, yet does not wish to be a part of prettytoes sounds a lot like mine.But, she is not accepting of my being dressed in her presence if asked and approved in advance.