PDA

View Full Version : Woman's Products

NV Susan
09-01-2011, 02:47 PM
We all use woman's products when dressing en femme {such as make up & perfume}. I just realized today how many women's products I use in my every day [drab} life.....

Body wash in the shower
Shampoo
Conditioner
Deodorant
Hair brush
Moisturizer cream

I purchase all these items in the women's section of the store and never gave it any thought of how I try to work my female side into my every day life.

kimdl93
09-01-2011, 02:52 PM
I know that there probably isn't any difference between male deoderant and female deoderant, among other things, but I still like the thought that I'm shopping in the women's section ;)

suchacutie
09-01-2011, 04:22 PM
My vanity is loaded with a long list, but the nice part of it is that much of what I use is also preferred by my wife, so we get to share! Hmm, but I'm running out of toner. I wonder if she has an extra bottle?

:)

kimmiegal
09-01-2011, 04:40 PM
I know that there probably isn't any difference between male deoderant and female deoderant, among other things, but I still like the thought that I'm shopping in the women's section ;)

The biggest difference is the scent and the fact that they are "made for women".

sissystephanie
09-01-2011, 05:36 PM
I also shop in the womens section of the store, but I don't buy conditioner or a hairbrush!! What little hair I have on my head is only 1/4 inch long and does not need conditioner or a hairbrush!! I do use feminine deoderant all the time and occasionaly moisturizer cream!! Even at my advanced age, my skin usually stays moist by itself!!