PDA

View Full Version : what a wife

cdterri
09-01-2011, 03:10 PM
I told my wife I was taking the afternoon off work as it's another scorcher in the midwest and I work in a shop that feels like an oven.I came home to find a little white cotton sundress pressed and lying on the bed. Shaved from face to toe's, showered, and slipped the dress on.It has a built in bra with spagetti straps and My forms fit perfectly.Stepped into a pair of panties,put on A straw hat with a white scarve and a pair of sandals. Went outside and wandered around the yard. Can only stay out for 10 mins or so before the heat gets unbearable, but a few mins in the ac and I am ready to go again. What a woman I married!

kimdl93
09-01-2011, 03:13 PM
ok, so now what are you going to do for her?

Alice B
09-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Now that is what I call a great wife. Totally think of you.

linda allen
09-01-2011, 03:17 PM
So how does one get from where I am to where you are?

carhill2mn
09-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Be sure that she knows how you feel!

Marie-Elise
09-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Thank her a lot. She is great.

Maria 60
09-01-2011, 07:34 PM
That's great, she's a keeper for for sure.

Torrey
09-01-2011, 07:45 PM
You are incredibly fortunate to have such a thoughtful wife!

Hugs,
Torrey

PretzelGirl
09-01-2011, 08:11 PM
You better be spoiling her! Isn't nice to have that acceptance? Always enjoy it and don't take it for granted.

hiddenpanties
09-01-2011, 09:19 PM
I wish that my wife could be as supportive. She was accepting at one point, but then decided that she did not want to see me in panties at all.

cdterri
09-01-2011, 09:49 PM
I tell her every day how much I love and appreciate her.I have always given her what she needs and do my best to give her everything she wants. We made a deal many years ago that we would spend the rest of our lives doing what we could to make each other happy "no matter what it took." She tells me she is more happy than she has ever been and I tell her the same. It's called unconditional love. If I knew the formula I would tie it in pink bows and give it to everyone who wanted it.

sissystephanie
09-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Terri, you really have the right idea about how to treat a wife who supports your crossdressing. I did the same with my late wife and we were married for almost 50 years before cancer took her!! The best of everything to both of you!!

cdterri
09-01-2011, 11:19 PM
sissystephanie, The thought of losing her terrifies me, I am sorry for your loss and pray I never have to experiance the same.

Cynthia Anne
09-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Love is a two way street! And beleave me, you have it going both ways! Hugs!

t-girlxsophie
09-02-2011, 01:19 AM
It's great that you remember to let your lovely Wife know that you Appreciate everything she does for you.It is indeed a blessing having such wonderful women in our Lives

Sophie

Kathy4ever
09-02-2011, 03:32 AM
Depends on the wife. Sometimes it is time. Sometimes it is never. I don't think there is a clear cut answer for you. My best advise is just give it time.
So how does one get from where I am to where you are?

Christinedreamer
09-02-2011, 05:00 AM
My ex had a fetish for having me wear my peignoirs all the time. One night I just wasn't really in the mood as I was really tired after a long day at the office and came to bed in just my jockey shorts. She quietly asked me to put on a nightgown. I asked "which one?" and she paused for a second and said "ALL of them!" At the time I had about 6 or 7 full length multilayer super frilly peignoirs (this was the 70s and they were in high fashion then). Well that piqued my interest and started the old mind to racing. She put on a matching peignoir to one of mine (we had a LOT of matching gowns) and when I was layered in about 20 layers of nylon and she was wearing about 4 layers, let me tell you the passion rises fast.

This was a frequent fun thing for us. Sadly we divorced due to other issues but we parted as friends. Three years later I was back in town doing a show and she called me to come over to my hotel room. She asked me if i had anything ....special with me and upon hearing the answer "yes" she knocked on the door of my motel room wearing one of the gowns we bought together. That night we talked til the sun came up and we both realized how much we appreciated that unusual side of both of us.

Sharing something like this with a spouse or SO can often lead to such a deepening of the relationship. Not always but when it does you realize that you have found a true friend and confidante. She confessed that other guys she dated after our divorce just never felt as comfortable to her as we felt together.

If you already have someone who accepts or better yet, encourages, count your blessings. If not, I hope you can find the key that she may have to open her heart and mind to a slightly different but highly enjoyable new experience.

Katie83
09-02-2011, 05:40 AM
Thats great to hear Terri. You're very lucky to have a wife like her.
Katie

Kim_Bitzflick
09-02-2011, 04:28 PM
I tell her every day how much I love and appreciate her.I have always given her what she needs and do my best to give her everything she wants. We made a deal many years ago that we would spend the rest of our lives doing what we could to make each other happy "no matter what it took." She tells me she is more happy than she has ever been and I tell her the same. It's called unconditional love. If I knew the formula I would tie it in pink bows and give it to everyone who wanted it.

It sounds like you have the magic formula for happiness. I'm glad you have such a wonder fule wife.