PDA

View Full Version : Interesting day at work

APRIL0401
09-01-2011, 07:56 PM
I work for the Postal Service and an interesting thing happened at the Post Office at Scott Air Force Base. The clerks smelt a strange oder and developed rashes on their bodies. They were taken out to the parking lot, they had to strip except for their underware, and hosed off. Hundreds of people were there watching. They could never find the cause. The guys are ok.

It would be pretty embarrassing if that happened to me. I would be standing in the parking lot wearing pink & white striped Victoria Secret panties. People would see a dark tan hairless body with visible tan lines from wearing my halter top swim suit and bikini bottoms. They would also see my red painted toe nails.

I don't know if I could recover from a incident like that. It's one thing having to go to the emergency room where Doctors and Nurses have seen it all, but it's another standing in a parking lot with your co-workers and hundreds of people looking at you.

Shapeshiffter
09-01-2011, 08:08 PM
That certainly would have been an interesting day.

sarah kay
09-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Wow, that certainly would scare the heck out of me. Glad it did not happen to you!

AllieSF
09-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Sounds like a very good practical reason to not under dress if you are not ready to have your co-workers see anything. Sometimes life has a way of sending us a message. Sometimes we actually listen to those messages!

ReineD
09-01-2011, 08:42 PM
I heard about this on the news. Here's the story:

http://www.newser.com/article/d9pf6flo0/3-taken-to-hospital-with-rash-after-suspicious-package-at-scott-air-force-base-in-illinois.html

I'd love to know who the package was addressed to. Were they chemicals destined for a lab?

hiddenpanties
09-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Wow, that would have been scary, especially if it was your post office. You would think they would have put up something to block the view of onlookers.

Cynthia Anne
09-02-2011, 12:51 AM
That's and interesting story! 9-11 is getting close! Be sure you have clean panties on and fresh polish on those toenails!:heehee::D Hugs!

danielletorresani
09-02-2011, 01:36 AM
I don't think I'd be able to go back to work the following day if that happened to me. That was a close one, indeed.

Ashley Allison
09-02-2011, 02:36 AM
If I were in that position, I think I'd go back work and pretend like nothing happened. It is the post office after all there's all kinds of federal laws protecting employees from discrimination.