PDA

View Full Version : Age of Discovery?

Nyx
10-12-2005, 08:51 AM
The question of the day is... At what age did you discover you had an interest for looking feminine/feeling feminine/being female?

An additional question would be, do you consider yourself a crossdresser, a transsexual or something else?

Jamie M
10-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Short but very vague answer would have to be under 5 years of age , couldn't say exactly when but I know it was before my family moved from our first house and that was when i was five. So all in all fairly early on in my life ;)

I normally would describe myself as a crossdresser although this tends to change depending on my mood :D

Helen MC
10-12-2005, 09:04 AM
I'm definitely a Crossdresser, that is get a sexual thrill from wearing women's clothing in private.( Panties 24/7). I would not wish to go outdoors en-femme and have never done so, the closest I have come to that is to wear a kilt with panties beneath.

I first started to have an interest in wearing knickers (panties) when I was about 10 or 11 but this didn't become reality until I first wore a pair of my big sister's knickers (panties) when I was 12 and went on from there to wearing other female clothing when I was alone at home as a teenager.

tari
10-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Age 4 was when I knew I was different. Before falling asleep I would wish as hard as I could to wake up a girl. tv,ts,cd, are all pigeon holes. The only label that works for me is transgendered.

Katie Ashe
10-12-2005, 09:23 AM
I can say Tari is different all right, I love her:p

I was age 3 when the shoes playing started, age 9 when clothing came into play... Age 29 when was drug out of the closet...

I'm a better person for it now:thumbsup:

Tiffy
10-12-2005, 09:51 AM
All I know for sure is that it was before I was eight. Maybe as early as five. But, I know by eight I had a stock pile of mothers clothes in my room.

Kisses, April

uknowhoo
10-12-2005, 09:52 AM
I think I was about 12 when I first discovered the thrill of my sister's leotards... OMG that's 30 years!! Anyway, I'm not so into labels either. If I had to pick one, I'd say CD, if only by virtue of spending so much time here.

Wendy me
10-12-2005, 09:59 AM
most likly when i was like 7 or 8 years old i would hang out with girls and felt like i belonged with them oh i still go out and do them boy things but would rather be just one of the girls ....and what do i call me?? well how abought happy just that simple happy in who i am ....

urban gypsy
10-12-2005, 12:50 PM
About 8 years old when i found out that i love leotards and dresses.
I'm definately a crossdresser.

Sarahgurl371
10-12-2005, 02:28 PM
About six or seven years old i began experimenting with undergarments. Continued thru puberty, began thinking I wished I was born female in my teens. Don't know what that makes me? I say I am a CD, maybe transgendered and definately curious!

SheilaTV
10-12-2005, 02:45 PM
The question of the day is... At what age did you discover you had an interest for looking feminine/feeling feminine/being female?

At different ages:

at 6 or 7 I remember trying to walk in my mom s high heels.

At about 12 a doctor told me my legs were like women legs.

At 13 I dressed in full for my first time.

An additional question would be, do you consider yourself a crossdresser, a transsexual or something else?

I really don't know whats the difference between CD or TV. I like to dress as a woman, like to have female feelings, like to go out en femme, don't take hormones and don't consider sex reassignment surgery.

What is this?

Whatever it is I like it and enjoy it.

Misty_VA
10-12-2005, 06:58 PM
I do not remember how exactly how old I was, I think around 8 or nine. I was dressed for halloween by my mother.

Misty

Mary Jane
10-12-2005, 07:30 PM
I was in my late teens before I really had an opportunity to try women's clothes. I thought I was the only man in the world that wanted to do such a thing. I managed to put it aside after I married and thinking it was just a fetish. As we know, the feelings came back later and I am now comfortable with both sides of me. I am definitely a cross dresser.

Joanne08
10-12-2005, 08:06 PM
I was about 9 or 10 when I had memorable thoughts about wearing womens clothing but I know I was exposed to crossdressing much earlier in my life.

I am a crossdresser, current label. Transvestite, older label. Take your pick it doesn't matter to me.

Love, Jo

DonnaT
10-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Had the desire at around 7 or 8. Got my first chance around 10~12.

And I am a CD.

Rachel Morley
10-12-2005, 10:01 PM
At age 6 I had my first "experience" but it wasn't until I was about 9 that I realized that there was "something going on in my head" :)

ginafaye
10-12-2005, 11:33 PM
about 5 i think wore my sisters panties..it was a hand me down situation.............then about puberty some dressing and masturbation..........nothing in the military ...........some panty wearing and hose ...............but mosty it really stared 7 yrs ago with my wife

missy-cd
10-13-2005, 12:16 AM
it was in the first grade when i was about 6 started to dress for a boy next door wearing my sisters underwear. and role plaing games with him.

Missy

Shannon
10-13-2005, 12:56 AM
I was 12 years old -- way back in 1964. I was looking at a teen magazine, with a lot of photos of Annette Funicello and other gals from some new bikini beach movie. I got really interested in what it would feel like to wear a bra and panties. A couple of minutes later I was in my mother's lingerie drawer. The sensation of here bra and panties against my skin was overwhelming. I've been a cross-dresser ever since that day.

Odalisque23
10-13-2005, 01:12 AM
I recall a memory from when I was maybe 9 or 10 years old, falling asleep dressed in my mom's plum-colored, slinky nylon nightgown. Luckily, the next morning was a Saturday, so my folks let me sleep late, and I awoke (with much horror) early enough to change into whatever my prepubescent drab sleepwear was, no one the wiser.

A few years later, when I was in junior high, a friend and I were rifling threw some old crap in the attic of my family's house and discovered a box marked "Christina's prom dress." I don't know who Christina is/was, maybe a very distant relative or old family friend, but we trotted her lovely, petticoated, pink satin party dress down the ladder and I challenged him to a couple of hands of poker. The fate of the loser, of course, was to don the prom dress for the evening. I've never been much of a card player, anyway, but I threw that game so hard I was wondering if he hadn't become suspicious, though I did my best to feign humiliation while 'paying up.'

My first bout of CD ennui occured as an older teenager when I found the dress again and attempted to slip it on. Naturally, puberty hadn't been kind to my formerly petite frame. I crammed it in my closet, where I think my mom found it and eventually threw it out.

Sakura Kinomoto
10-13-2005, 01:14 AM
What can I say?Like many of you girls,I started earlier in my life....

At 18 or so,I had a weird urge....Ever since I saw my mom s clothes,
well they fit me very well...she later put some of her clothes in my closet,
so my closet looked like if I was a croos dresser.

One day,I decided to wear mostly girl s underwear....boy how I love it!

Then I went to try swimsuits....and then dresses....and then...

Well you get the idea.My skin is too soft,I dont have much hair,
amd I have my hands too small.

But I must say I started using my mom s clothes.Today I buy my own stuff!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And I am proud of myself!I love to cross dress!!!

By the way I love anime girl costumes specially little girls dresses....

DawnRodgers
10-13-2005, 02:11 AM
I first dressed as a teenager. I would come home after schooo and be alone for a few hours. I would investigate my mom's closet and since womens clothes always seemed so sexy I gradually tried on some nylons with a girdle, a bra stuffed with socks, high heels and a dress. It was so wonderful qnd erotic and sexy. I pretended that I was a girl and loved the feeling.
I, unfortunately outgrew ny mom's clothes and my desires were held in abeyance for a few uears.
I started dressing again at 25 and gradulally acquired a full wardrobe and accessories - make up, jewelry, purses) and dressed with a particular end of autoi eraoticism.
I grew more accepting of my dressing and when fully dressed truly consider myself to be a woman with a woman's needs, desires and sex drive. I am now 62 and just feel so totally confident with my femoinine characteristics that I look back and many times wish that I had had the convictions to transition way back then but then it wasn't easy to go through all of that back in the 60's. I do know that I would glady gove up my male entity to be able to dress and act as a woman every day of my life. I truly identify with my feminine self.
Dawn

MandyTS
10-13-2005, 02:21 AM
I can first remember asking about makeup and such around 5 or 6 years of age. I asked my mom to put makeup on me at about 7 years old and she did, brown eye shadow and red lipstick. At about 6 - 7 years old I knew I wanted to be a girl, I started having dreams to that effect when I was around that age. I never was able to dress all the way when I was younger, my moms clothing fit until I was about 10 years old. I remember putting on makeup when I was about 9 years old. I have had 4 eposiodic breakdowns growing up, all of them leading to suicidal thoughts. I never developed a male body, went through puberty, etc.

What do I consider myself...

I am a woman, not a guy. I was never a male, classical intersex transexual. Hopefully in 18 months I WILL be a girl anatomically and visually. I am on a timeline to start HRT in 3 - 6 months... finally the hole is being filled.

Jonien
10-13-2005, 04:19 AM
It never ceases to amaze me that so many can be so positive of their cding at so young an age at the innocent age of 5 I was just me I had a sister and we did things to gather but i was just me I had her hand me downs its true but at the time my knowledge of the world was my sister my mum and me I knew no other my mind was that of a child I had no memory of a past life that could be used as a comparison so it makes answering this question very difficult.

now your second quest I have no problem with that I'm a classic transsexual

jessi girl
10-13-2005, 08:34 AM
i was about age 7 when my girl cousin of the same age decided to "dress me" one day while playing. i think i knew then, that what i was experiencing was very enjoyable. wasnt until i was about 14 ,that i was pretty much dressing every chance i could when my parents were not at home. i have a step sister the same age as me and we just had blast growing up. we were like two girls she never said no when i asked to try on her new outfits. to the 2nd question. hmmm? i def. consider myself a cd. i always dream of being a ts someday.but without the reassignment surgery. i'll take a nice little boob job and be content at that.--jessi:c9:

Stormgirl
10-13-2005, 08:36 AM
Never

CeJuliyasDDs
10-13-2005, 10:32 AM
I dont remember the exact age i started dressing but it had to be around 5 I remember being very young and wearing my sisters pantyhose all throughout elementary school i would love to raid the laundry baskets left in the bathroom i would spend 10 to 20mins at a time in there trying on skirts, bras, panties, stockings and pantyhose then around middle school i started to gain weight so i had start wearing my mothers clothes and by this time i had a lil collection i would keep hid in the back of my closet or under the bed one cool thing about gaining the weight was i had boobs! they would just about fill out my moms 36C bras :) i had 2 or 3 favorite pair of satin panties that i would sometimes wear under my clothes to school well around the end of middle school the skater/freak movement got popular so that was a good excuse to grow my hair long so between the boobs, long hair and shy soft spoken attitude people would often mistake me for a girl I remember lots of times people asking my friends and family "whats her name" i always acted offended but i really ate it up deep down well i continued to dress during high school but i cut my hair and lost some weight never really lost my boobs tho and now im in my early 20s and i have a wonderful girlfriend/bestfriend (that im about to marry in 2 weeks) she knows about my dressing and she loves it we share clothes and go shopping together and we work together at night I dont get to dress up fully very often b,cuz we live with her mom but i wear panties and pantyhose or tights almost every night and now with cold weather coming i get to wear my boned underbust girdle/cincher and bra b,cuz i can kinda hide my 38Cs (almost Ds) better under a baggy sweater and a jackets :) soon as we get our own place i will wear panties bra and bodyshaper 24/7 and fully dress 75% of the time ..i cant wait!

I dont really know what i would call myself ... right now a CD, hopefully a TS within the next few years, but the only surgery i would want is a boob job cuz my girls only look big when im wearing my shaper

sorry this turned into my life story gurlz
but it feels good to tell it for the first time:D

xoxo
Juliya

Natalie x
10-13-2005, 04:50 PM
I never crossdressed until this year, but I have wanted to be female for as long as I can remember. I hated being a boy, but I learned to live the role, never allowing myself to think that it could be any other way. I believe that I am transexual, but have no hope of becoming a woman this late in life.

GypsyKaren
10-13-2005, 05:46 PM
I started wearing my mother's things when I was 5 or so, and took it up full time when I was 12. I consider myself a transexual who is now Karen all the time, at least mentally. I have no plans for SRS for a number of reasons.

GypsyKaren

Monique_Lynn
10-16-2005, 06:03 AM
My age of discovery was around age 5 also, I pretty much was raised by my widowed aunt( for reasons we don't need to get into here) who also never had children of her own.
I spent a lot of time playing in her walk in attic and came across an old trunk containing clothing of which some were old lingerie and high heeled shoes. The feeling I had when pulling them out of the trunk was overwhelming and just couldn't resist the urge to try them on. I got so involved in what I was doing that I did not hear my aunt coming so there I was prancing around in a slip and a pair of heels that were way to big for me... My aunt just giggled and said the her and her sister and neighborhood friends used to play dress up when they were young and what I was doing was OK...
Around age 8-9 she caught me wearing her panties and although she wasn't real happy about it she did buy me some of my own so I would leave hers alone...
At age 11-12 a new family moved in next door with a boy may age, we became friends quickly, puberty, curiosity and experimentation led to the first time being crossdressed with someone... the rest is history...
As far as what I consider my self... a human with mixed feelings on gender.
Ginger

TGMarla
10-16-2005, 09:06 AM
I started when I was 12. I was small for a boy, but large for a girl. Once I tried on the pantyhose (I've posted the reasons here before), my curiosity was awakened to try on other items. Before too long, I was wearing the full regalia, sans wig and makeup. The wig and makeup came much, much later. This has now evolved to the point that I feel that I am a crossdresser with some transexual tendencies. At this point in my life, I'd love to be female. But I'm not going to allow that to happen. At least that's the way I feel right now. Anyone who thinks that transitioning would be a cakewalk should read Fiorella's rather lengthy (and bitter) blog on transitioning. It's at http://www.missfiorella.com/t-girl.htm

But I'm not trying to change the subject here. I'm just putting in my $0.02 that I have some TS in my along with the CD/TG, etc.

psdibe
10-16-2005, 11:11 AM
I think it ws about 6 or 7 trying on my mothers stcokings. I had a girl cousin that I spent a couple of weeks a summer with and would sneck her stocks and girdles and panties. When I was baut 12 or 13 i ask my aunt if I could wear her panty hose, she said yes and that was that. She bought me a leatrad with tights that I woud wear and one even give me a skirt to wear around the house, when I ask to have help with makeup she would only help a little. I never realy told her I wanted to dress in all her outfits, but I guess she know. I am CD, do not want to be a woman or have surgery. I may have an issue with gender, I am working on that with a counsiler.
PD

Kiva
10-16-2005, 11:35 AM
About the age of 4. When I saw my first parade in person, and the band came by, with the pep squad marching in their white Jackie O gloves. I would hide under my bed, with my moms gloves on, imitating the girls. Been hooked ever since.

Kiva

cathycduk
10-16-2005, 11:49 AM
I must of been under 5 years old and remember touching and feeling some of my mothers things knowing that i should not do it but having the strangest feeling of excitement and guilt at the same time.