PDA

View Full Version : Changing

Steph.TS
09-02-2011, 08:37 AM
I've been going to a TS support group on a weekly basis, but I want to go dressed as a woman, the problem is I live with my conservative parents so I can walk out of the house en femme, so how so I get changed so I can be en femme?

Frances
09-02-2011, 09:00 AM
I have seen some people at my group get dressed on the premises. Is there a bathroom you can use for this? Where are the meetings held?

Aprilrain
09-02-2011, 09:53 AM
I used to change in my car all the time.

Eileen
09-02-2011, 10:13 AM
When I first started I changed at both the group premises and in my vehicle. Neither is ideal, but I did what ever was most convenient at the time. I have also made my home open to others to change before going to the group.

Frances
09-02-2011, 10:20 AM
I have also made my home open to others to change before going to the group.

Yes, I have done that too. Steph, there may be someone at the group who would help you out this way.

DeeDee1974
09-02-2011, 12:51 PM
I used to wear a skirt or a dress under my baggy male clothes. I would then slip off the baggy clothes and apply my make up in the car. Not ideal, but it meant so much just to get out there as the real me.

Steph.TS
09-02-2011, 07:52 PM
I have seen some people at my group get dressed on the premises. Is there a bathroom you can use for this? Where are the meetings held?
they have 2 bathrooms, it's a house that is being used for the support group.

Starling
09-06-2011, 04:32 PM
When I visit my small circle of friends, I usually leave the house wearing my underwear under my male clothes. I'll add my hair, forms and shoes in the car. When I get there, even though I'm not completely pulled together yet, I nonethless feel like myself when I go inside. I imagine when I start going to a trans group I'll follow the same plan until I'm able to dress at home.

:) Lallie