PDA

View Full Version : Funny comment at work today.

sarah kay
09-02-2011, 08:48 AM
A co worker of mine commented a bit ago "I see your dressed up today". Usually here we have casual fridays so most wear jeans. Today I wore my normal business shirt and pants. The funny part of the comment is that this is my 2nd day in a row wearing a pair of panties underneath. Kind of scared me for a monent until I figured out what he was saying.

Becca25
09-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Hehe, Smt similar happen to me this week at job too. Its so scary when you think they discover smt! but so funny when you understand what they meaning ;p When u know is all ok and you wher only paranoid ;p

sissystephanie
09-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Are you sure he didn't see the outline of your panties?? Probably not, but sometimes..................!!!

Wendy_Marie
09-02-2011, 04:05 PM
If they catch you just tell them your undies were all dirty and you just wore what the wife/girlfriend put out for you.

Nikki A.
09-02-2011, 04:17 PM
I'd ask them why are they looking. Are they interested?

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
09-03-2011, 10:28 PM
I'd ask them why are they looking. Are they interested?

You go girl! That would have set them back on their haunches.

Rachel Morley
09-03-2011, 10:37 PM
I think I know what you mean when you think a coworker has you "pegged". I underdress with panties and a bra under jeans and a t-shirt. If a particularly tactile coworker touches my shoulder or back I always get a little bit scared that they will feel my bra under my t-shirt. So far, 8 years at this company, and it's never happened. :whew!: