PDA

View Full Version : breasts

kymmieLorain
10-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Where is the best place to find boobs:p :p I am getting to that point and have been looking. I have found some on Ebay. The problem is I can't afford much.

Where have you girls found yours??

Kymmie

Wendy me
10-12-2005, 12:15 PM
do the search thingy lots of stuff there....http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=403902

urban gypsy
10-12-2005, 12:53 PM
with a bit of thought I created my own at a fraction of the cost that look and weigh about right. pm me and I'll tell you how to do it.

jaye 1942
10-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Where is the best place to find boobs:p :p I am getting to that point and have been looking. I have found some on Ebay. The problem is I can't afford much.

Where have you girls found yours??

Kymmie
You might try KERR Drug Stores, I found some nice silicon inserts
there for under $20.00, come in differant sizes also.

jaye 1942

Stephanie Kay
10-12-2005, 07:01 PM
A really friendly place to find reasonably priced high quality silicone breast forms is the Breast Form Store online at www.thebreastformstore.com. Call and speak to a sales person. They will be very, very understanding and helpful.

Please, hon, if you at all possibly can, invest in some very nice silicone breast forms. They will last forever and they feel absolutely DIVINE!! You will never be disappointed!:D

alice-elliot
10-13-2005, 02:40 PM
If you're on a tight budget, do a Google search on 'Juggling Boobs'. Loads of places sell them - about £6 UK, $10 US. They fit perfectly in a c-cup, are silicon based, squashy, about the right weight and, obviously, the right colour.