PDA

View Full Version : change of seasons...

Wendy me
10-12-2005, 12:13 PM
as summer ends here and fall rolls in with winter waiting in the back ground .... my thoughts trun to putting some of my clouthes away and bring out warmer clouthes something i have been dreading , packing away the summer things and getting ready for cooler , hell colder weather ,...any way i do love my warmer clouthes and the shopping for new things but what a pain .,...saying good bye to summer's clouthing and welcome back to warmer clouthes.....am i the only one or dose any one just hate to do the season clouthing changes??? oh don't get me wrong i love the sweaters and boots tights, stockings and all but what a pain.....how abought you???

Jamie M
10-12-2005, 12:20 PM
I don't really have that problem seeing as I'm very defiantely housebound for the time being i can pretty much wear the same stuff throughout the year. If anything, if i do have clothing seasons they're totally the wrong way around as I only get to shave my legs in the winter months , it's now that I get to try and squeeze into those lovely short skirts again instead of trying to hide my monkey boy legs ;)

urban gypsy
10-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Hi wendy
Doing the winter wardrobe change is such a nuisance, but a neccessaty and a good excuse to go shopping.
And every girl loves to shop.

Tiffy
10-12-2005, 01:35 PM
I on the other hand can not wait for cold weather. I am hot blooded anyway. And I get to wear more clothes than normal and for longer periods as I do not get hot and the nights are longer.

Love, April

Richelle
10-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Wendy,

I love the fact that it is getting cooler. I can wear my boots again. :)

Richelle

pedebra
10-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Being from Florida, the cooler weather is a welcome relief though it will be far from cold. The lower temperatures will mean the chance to wear hose occasionally under my slacks. Morning golf with a sweater will bring the chance to wear a bra without it being visible to my friends.

Debra

Misty_VA
10-12-2005, 07:02 PM
I enjoy the cooler weather. I like to wear skirts with tights and heels.

Jenny Beth
10-12-2005, 07:15 PM
I like the cooler weather. I've already been wearing some of my angora sweaters that are so soft and cuddly. For me seasonal changes are also a time for fashion changes and that means new things...........shopping Wendy, shopping!