PDA

View Full Version : Finally I'm back

connie johnson
09-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say that it's been a while since I dressed. The kids went back to school, and after a long summer, I'm dressing today. My SO is happy too, now I can clean the house again because I can wear my French maids outfit. :daydreaming:

For some reason when I'm in drab I have no desire to clean. Funny how that works out.:D

Vieja
09-03-2011, 08:56 AM
welcome back Connie. About cleaning, I avoid it as much as possible. Living alone I don't generate much mess and a nice lady comes in once a week and makes sure it stays clean.

Vieja

connie johnson
09-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Thanks Vieja.

Just one question. Are you the nice lady that comes in once a week?

Vieja
09-03-2011, 09:15 AM
I am afraid not. When my wife was alive I would pitch in and help though she didn't think too much of my efforts. She would say "Go cut the grass"

Vieja

Danni Renee
09-03-2011, 09:32 AM
It is good that you are back! Vacationing and moving this summer curtailed my dressing or a period too but I am getting back into daily, after work dressing again. I love to clean however. I try to always dress - typically short shorts and a blouse (my maid outfit it for fun, not for work ;) ) but cleaning and laundry come natural to me. I HATE doing the dishes though - thank goodness I have a dishwasher in this apartment.

Tina B.
09-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Being the wife still works, and I'm retired, I get to do house work no matter how I dress, but I do prefer a skirt over jeans to do it, and some days I can do a pretty good June Cleaver, as far as dressing and doing house work, but I would prefer to bake a batch of cookies, when dressed.

Lynn Marie
09-04-2011, 12:15 PM
This is a funny thread. I only clean in drab. Dressed, I'll wash my dishes from dinner, but that's all. For me, it's impossible to clean in heels and being the queen, cleaning is far beneath me.

Stephanie47
09-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Ah, looking forward to the 15th of the month so I can go 24/7 for five days.