PDA

View Full Version : I'm BACKKKKKKKK - Well Sort of

AKAMichelle
09-03-2011, 10:49 AM
I went out last night but it was more of a giant thud than anything. It was filled with problems and more problems. Everything started all right but quickly went awry.

I had bought my outfit some time ago and was ready to go out. I had gotten my new wiglet cut and highlighted on thursday. Everything was going according to plans until the big day. That morning my wife and I got into a big fight which will have lasting ramifications. That took care of my mood and then the problems just kept coming. I had a problem with the clips on the wiglet so I tried to use double sided wig tape. It worked until I put my makeup on then it quit working. Everytime I tried to curl my hair the wiglet would be pulled off my head. After multiple attempts it was very apparent that the wiglet wasn't going to happen. So I had to go to the backup plan and use my old wig. It looked ok, but it further dampened by spirit.

After everything that happened, it was more of a bust than anything. Yes I went out, but I was far from myself. That was mostly a byproduct of the fight earlier in the day.

There will be no pictures until I get the issue with the new wiglet resolved. Then I will show you the new total look. That night will become the real second coming out party.

docrobbysherry
09-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Sorry your outing was a bust! But next time will be BETTER! And, I can't wait to see the new wiglet, Michelle!

sissystephanie
09-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Second times are often much better!! Just think, you have had some practice, so now you can do things even better!! I do hope everything does go well for you!! And welcome back!!

Wendy_Marie
09-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Ifit makes you feel any better..know that you aren't the only girl having some issues like these right now...You have my sympathy and my support.

AllieSF
09-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Sometimes we tend to build something up too much and then are disappointed when it didn't come up to the standards of our dreams. That has happened to me several times. You still have your plans and the wiglet. You will work through the issues and then be out and about as before with a newer and improved attitude, much better than last years model. Enjoy and smile.

AKAMichelle
09-03-2011, 04:25 PM
I went today and got the wiglet fixed. So now I am considering going to a Ballon festival in Colorado Springs on Labor Day. I am debating as to whether or not to go as Michelle. I may still have my big party coming this weekend. :D

PretzelGirl
09-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Get right back on that bike Michelle. Remember, a bad day dressing is better than a good day without. Okay, maybe a little extreme, but it is all about attitude, so shake off the little issues with getting back to it. Everything may not always come together, but just take a deep breath and drive on. I am sure the women do. And I am sure you will have a blowout day.

Tina B.
09-04-2011, 08:40 AM
Oh, girl your just out of practice!
Tina B.