PDA

View Full Version : First steps

countingthesand
09-03-2011, 06:05 PM
What a great week! ! ! !

After much deliberation I finally took my first step. I have only wore my female clothing around the house, but this week I decided to try wearing something to work. Four days this week I wore my pantyhose under my dress pants. I know no one would had known yet it was difficult for me to decided to just go for it. I will spare the details but it was such a wonderful feeling to finally wear them in public. They felt wonderful and I felt wonderful in the inside.

I am know debating on what else I can wear to work without no one else knowing. Any suggestions?

Kaz
09-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Quite simply anything that isn't going to show through your outer garments! Practice at home and use the mirror. If you want to wear a bra, you need to think about a) the colour and your shirt... as in see through, and b) bra straps, will they show., and c) if it isn't the right size you may show little bulges that people could pick up on.

Just be logical about it... I have interviewed very senior policemen underdressed in bra, thong, suspenders (garter belt) and stockings... I chickened out and wore some socks just in case... think it through and you'll be fine!

Kaz

Tina P Hose
09-03-2011, 07:39 PM
I really do not want to be Tina at work. Work is part of my life that I do at times, enjoy as a male. Not that I love my job, but I do enjoy having a job. I have worn panties and nylons at work, and did enjoy the feeling under may mail suit. The feeling of panties and hose was nice. But in my opinion, there is time to work, and time to be Tina/Tonya. Just my thoughts, Peace

Tina/Tonya

Cynthia Anne
09-03-2011, 10:47 PM
That's a great first step young lady! As been said, anything that doesn't show! Unless you want it to!:D:hugs:

Robyn B
09-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Tough to beat hose as a stealth undergarmet!

The only above-waist item I have gone with in steath mode is a silk cami -- but only with a relatively thick material, loose fitting shirt, and only a cami without an adjustable stap. Thus, no bulge from the buckle.