PDA

View Full Version : how far do you push what you wear at work?

cdtraveler
09-03-2011, 09:19 PM
I find myself wearing panties, garter and stockings under my business attire regularly but lately have been pushing it a bit, wearing a bit of power foundation (love the smell) and occationally a bit of blush. Maybe not wearing socks so just my stockings show through, etc. anyone else? Love to hear your ideas on other items to try.

Daintre
09-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Hello Traveler, the New Member Section is for greetings only. Actual questions must be asked in the appropriate sections. Thanks.....Daintre

SweetIonis
09-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Hell f*****g naw! I ain't pushing jacks***! I push my opinion and ideas, and believe me I push them aggressively. That's enough. There is no way I'm going to cross that line. They pay me well, and pay me on time. As long as they do that, they won't have any problems outta me in that regard.

sissystephanie
09-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Since I work for myself as an Insurance Salesman, I can wear pretty much what I want to wear. But since I am dealing primarily with Senior Citizens, my outer garments are normal mens dress wear, suits and such! Of course, my undergarments are very ladylike all the time!!

Cynthia Anne
09-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Hi there! First I would like to welcome you to the forum! Since this is the new members section! How far one 'pushes' will depend on there situation and how dareing they are! Just remember the harder you 'push' the greater the chance you will get notice! I push to the limit and then some 'cause I don't care anymore! I hope you enjoy it here! Hugs!

Rachel Morley
09-03-2011, 10:26 PM
how far do you push what you wear at work?
Nowhere near as much as I would like to. I do under dress with minimally bra and panties under jeans and a t-shirt. My tennis shoes and jeans are girls ones but they are not that noticeable (a GG might notice). I would like to make my t-shirts (and hoodies in the winter) way more obviously feminine but it's just not worth the risk. Outside of work I do push the envelope. If I was you I'd keep to the under-dressing and maybe gradually increase the girly-nesss of your outer clothes and see if anyone notices. Depending on what is said is going to give you an idea of how far you want to go and how much it might (or might not) be accepted. Good luck.

Karren H
09-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Yeah!!! Coprset nearly 24/7.... Varying forms of lingerie... Light makeup. Womens foot ware. Jewelry and womens watch. Pink....

Intertwined
09-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Sorry, I can't really answer your question, my employer allows me to dress, as long as I keep it tasteful (this has yet, not been defined), and asked that I not dress when in the field (public eye).

This is what I wore this Wednesday.

Friday I wore a very similar skirt with heels, sorry no photos, was trying to meet deadlines and worked all day without a break or lunch, come to think of it, that was the end of a 12 day work week, (16 hour O.T.)

t-girlxsophie
09-04-2011, 02:43 AM
This thread has popped up,on the very day (night) I decided to wear a touch of Mascara,and lip balm to work,along with my usual underdressing,Im not quite sure why I took this step,but it went without a hitch,my friend noticed and did say that she thought It was cool that I wore it :) only thing now is I need to decide if it will become a regular thing

Sophie

CamillaCD
09-04-2011, 04:37 AM
Not sure i can answer your question, almost everyone at work knows I crossdress. Those who don't either haven't been told or didn't see the TV series two years ago.

My jeans, tops and sweaters/hoodies are bought in the women's departments. This summer I have also started wearing Converse shoes.

I have pierced ears and wear studs every day (trying to match color with the top/hoodie).

On one of the wetter days a couple of weeks ago I showed up wearing a women's raincoat and a pair of light blue flowery-printed boots.

The next step might be to have painted nails, but I think putting on a skirt is going too far.

felicity84
09-04-2011, 12:45 PM
since my uniform code is very strict i can't push a lot or at all for that matter the farthest i could go is to shave my legs and i do that maybe once or twice a year

SweetIonis
09-04-2011, 01:00 PM
My apologies cdtraveler for the heavy response. I didn't realize u were new. I guess, I have been conditioned to slavery, and the slightest thought of rebellion scared me so, that I wanted it to be clear that I am a good slave!!!!

misskristykitty
09-04-2011, 03:44 PM
When my CD boyfriend goes to work he just wears panties nothing else then his t shirts and blue jeans.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
09-04-2011, 04:01 PM
For a couple of months I was pushing the envelope a bit with work and was going to work with significant makeup, which was well enough received by some of my coworkers and I got nothing more than some lighthearted ribbing from some others, but It definitely made me uncomfortable sometimes with some of the customers who would make comments about it. We get a lot of older customers and also customers from different ethnic backgrounds that really amp up the machismo, especially in my work environment which is a home improvement retail store. This, combined with rising socal summer temperatures that made anything I did apply guaranteed to get smudged over the course of an 8 hour work shift, led me to give it up for the most part. I decided I spend a lot of money on makeup so I'd rather save it for times when I'm having fun instead of stuck at the day job.

Stevann
09-04-2011, 05:38 PM
About 2 years ago, I believe it was TxKimberly that showed a picture of the drab Matthew - only every stich of clothing was female. I thought WOW! He became my idle when it came to clothes for work.

At this point I am tucked 24/7. At work I wear panties, black tights instead of socks, women’s pants, women’s shoes with a 1.75 inch heel (that look “close” to men’s dress shoes), a sports bra under my women’s tank, under my shirt. That dress shirt is the only thing male – mostly because there aren’t many women’s tops with 37 inch sleeves, and most have darts which I could not get away with working in a bank. My glasses are from the Gloria Vanderbilt collection. I had my eyelashes tinted. My clear mascara doesn’t show. My nails have clear polish.

I have probably pushed about as far as I can looking drab at the bank. I’ve only received one comment in over a year – from the secretary, and it was about my nails.

Kaz
09-04-2011, 05:49 PM
My job is a mix of client/public facing, working on my own in my office where anyone can come in and working at home. I do not want to outed at work so have fun at home! But... yes I am pushing my boundaries. I have underdressed for many years and usually wear black tights/pantyhose (t/ph) instead of socks, sometimes socks over t/ph if I am feeling particularly vulnerable to being 'spotted'... I like to think that I do this sensibly, but I just know that one day I will blow it! I have been thinking of mascara recently and some low key other eye make-up.

Just so dangerous if you get it wrong.

So... as the song says... I'm working on it!

Rachel Mari
09-04-2011, 06:00 PM
For last year I've been wearing a cami under my work shirts year round and tights under my jeans during the winter months.
I work outdoors allyear and we have a uniform shirt we're required to wear. I have painted toe nails and always have ear rings in both ears. I also growing my hair back out to just below my shoulders (it used to be down to the middle of my back). The company doesn't care about anything as long as we wear long pants (climbing telephone poles requires this) and have the logo'd shirt on.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
09-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Bra, thong, Bronzing powder and foundation, lil bit of eyeliner in brown Then the masculine clothes, shoes, straight legged pants, bulky shirt, singlet and Yuk the dreaded Y-fronts.