PDA

View Full Version : Wow! A New First For Me!

Persephone
09-04-2011, 12:26 AM
I suddenly realized that this "first" occurred and it was a super high for me!

On Wednesday I went shopping in L.A.'s Fashion District with four other women (GG's). One was my spouse, one a friend of ours, and two were relatively new acquaintances who, to the best of my knowledge, only know me as just another woman.

On the long trip back and forth we discussed many things but from time to time we'd share stories of our past, mostly funny things that we could all giggle at.

Often, probably like most of us, my stories of my past are adapted from things I've done as a male. So my "When I was a little girl" is usually really something from when I was a little boy.

But while telling some stories about shopping trips and other recent stuff from the last few years it suddenly dawned on me, and kinda hit me like a ton of bricks, that the stores were about things that I've done en femme, not when I was "him."

It was an amazing first for me to realize that I was telling about real events as a woman, not adaptions of "his" stories and "his" adventures.

I have a past! That makes me feel real! I have a past and a now and a future! I really exist!

It felt amazing!

Have you had any experiences like this? Did it effect you in the same way?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Wendy_Marie
09-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Persephone,
I have had experiences like the ones you report here....I have even caught myself while in male mode telling stories of when I was a young boy, based on events that occured when I was a young girl.

I have related the story of skipping school when I was eight years old so I could dress and go to the playground and spend sometime there just playing as a girl....I recently related this story to my future Son in Law.....only I left out the part about wearing a Lime Green Sundress and sandals while I was there.

Persephone
09-04-2011, 01:55 PM
That's awesome, Wendy Marie!

Chalk it up to another "first," letting "him" recycle your stories!

Hugs,
Persephone.

BlondeFarrah
09-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Yes, i had some experiences like that...I felt very confident when I had memories of my life as i were a girl. Mainly, relationed with some clothes I wear which remind me others I wore when I was younger..or some sex moments.