PDA

View Full Version : "If we only Knew"

diannecourtney
09-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Hi: What should we "know" and why ask if it can't be answered. Thank you and I admire your avatar, most stately.:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::batti ngeyelashes:

Tina B.
09-04-2011, 11:53 AM
If we knew why, it would give many peace of mind, just knowing. We ask the unanswerable, because that's how we find out that no one has the answer, there for it is truly unanswerable.
Besides, if we knew why, then there might be away to "cure" it for those that want to quit and can't. We don't all see this trait as a blessing, for some it is something that has brought a lot of loss and sadness, for some shame and guilt, those people would love to know why, maybe it would relive the guilt, and the same. Or better able to explain it to others and stop some of the losses, and prevent some of the sadness. As long as there is darkness, there will be those, looking for the light.
Tina B.

diannecourtney
09-05-2011, 11:59 AM
I can't believe a North Californiaite could possibly have come up with such a thoughtful answer especially getting the winds of SF and Berkley. Thank you Tina B.

CynthiaD
09-05-2011, 12:29 PM
One might also ask why some people are talented in music or is sports, or some other field. A better question is why people with special talents destroy themselves with drugs and alcohol. (Josh Hamilton, Jimmy Hendrix, Janis Joplin) It's because having a special talent won't automatically make you happy.

Some see crossdressing as a blessing, some see it as a curse. How you see it is your choice. I choose to see it as a blessing, despite the pain it has caused me. This is not because of any special revelation or insight. I choose to see it as a blessing, because it is an inescapable part of my life. Even if I chose to give it up entirely, it would still be a part of me. I choose to accept who I am and be happy with it, despite the consequences. Happiness is also a choice. Over the past few years I've had many bad things happen to me. (Don't ask.) I can't ignore these things, but I can choose to be happy in spite of them. I love crossdressing because it gives me joy. I'll deal with the negatives when, and if I have to, but I refuse to worry about them before they happen.

CK

Alice B
09-05-2011, 12:37 PM
I don't think I have ever asked myself "why". It is just what it is and I don't need to beat myself up over it. Just enjoy it for what it is.

diannecourtney
09-06-2011, 09:07 AM
This is my 399th post, I never thought the 397th would provide such grateful answers. Thank each one of you.