PDA

View Full Version : Working as a housemaid

Claire96c
09-04-2011, 12:13 PM
One of my many fantasies is to work either part time or full time as a housemaid and to wear a proper maid's uniform (and not one of those silly French Maid outfits that no real maid would ever be allowed to wear by her employer).

Sadly, I have yet to work in such a role. Have any girls here worked as a housemaid or lady's maid? Was it part time or full time? If full time did you live-in?

Claire

NicoleScott
09-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Never worked as one. I just wear mine for fun - it's one of those silly ones you mentioned (actually, its a long-sleeved English maid uniform) - worn with a lace headband, black stockings held up with garters, and high heels. And if I employed a maid, she would be allowed...make that required...to dress similarly. She may not get much work done, but as long as I got to watch , it's OK.

Babeba
09-04-2011, 02:38 PM
When my parents had a lady come in and help clean, I remember that she always dressed really oddly - illfitting jeans, old ugly Northern Reflections sweatshirts. Oh, and she also carried a super-extra-large reusable 'big gulp' container from seven eleven! :)

LilSissyStevie
09-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Since I'm retired and my wife isn't, I am the housemaid. I usually clean house in drab, though. I don't normally dress up in my maid uniform unless the lady of the house want's to punish me for poor performance.:D:devil:

larry
09-04-2011, 03:11 PM
I have the same fantasy. Too bad all the Women in the world cannot get the idea that the are lots of us that if just treated right could relieve them of all the housework. Just imagine how that would free up the Women Execs to have fun.

VickieSS
09-04-2011, 05:21 PM
I never worked either, but I as well often wear my halloween maid costume and feather dust the house. ;)

Stephanie47
09-04-2011, 05:31 PM
I do all the housework, baking, cooking, vacuuming, washing, ironing dressed as a 1950's slave- Harriet Nelson or June Cleaver.

sissystephanie
09-04-2011, 05:36 PM
As a widower, I am my own maid! I don't wear a traditional maids outfit though. In fact, I often wear panties and a bra and my feminine slippers!! Hey, I get the work done and I am comfortable!!

SusanCACD
09-04-2011, 05:42 PM
One time I was getting a manicure at a local nail salon and one of the ladies that was there said she needed a maid and offered me the job, me being a little slow on my feet declined, every time I have gone there since I wish I would see her again, alas, no luck.
Susan

linda allen
09-04-2011, 06:57 PM
I suppose there are maids and there are "maids". We used to have a company "Merry Maids" clean our house every other week. Just two or three ladies in ordinary clothes, nothing special or fancy. House cleaning, especially bathrooms, isn't all that glamorous.

Margarette
09-05-2011, 07:00 AM
Doing all the housework is no longer a chore. If my wife isn't home, it is en femme. Vacumning and dusting in 3 inch heels and a skirt. When wife is home, I am starting to transition more into alternate wear. Panties and hose under jeans to make supper. Almost hoping to get "caught". Because we are in a dominient/submissive mode, the total hairless body excites her, we are slowly transitioning to my en femme while she is home. Looking forward to greeting her in heels when she returns after a hard day.

RachelDenise
09-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Love the outfit, can do without the work. Notice my avatar.

BlondeFarrah
09-05-2011, 08:45 AM
I always do the housework . it's a part of my submissive husband life. We enjoy it. But , it's a special pleasure doing it as a sexy maid. I am comin and going in the house with my costume and high heels while my wife is relaxing

Jenny Beth
09-05-2011, 11:24 AM
One of my many fantasies is to work either part time or full time as a housemaid and to wear a proper maid's uniform (and not one of those silly French Maid outfits that no real maid would ever be allowed to wear by her employer).

Claire

Trust me, if a woman wanted you to wear one of those dresses you'd be hard pressed to refuse. As silly as they may seem to some it is fun wearing them for a partner who is okay with it.

Crissy Kay
09-05-2011, 04:02 PM
"The silly little maids uniform". is the main reason for my dressing in the first place!!! As a part time cd, I really enjoy the chance to dress as a maid and do some housework.

Frédérique
09-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Have any girls here worked as a housemaid or lady's maid? Was it part time or full time? If full time did you live-in?

Yesterday I felt like a live-in maid, but, alas, I wasn’t dressed like one. I spent a couple of hours cleaning the silverware and glassware upstairs (so I could listen to music), and that was after I made dinner, served it, and then cleaned up afterwards. I do all the domestic chores around the house while my sister watches TV and puts Lego villages together. Perhaps I should wear a cute outfit (a functional one), but I would be afraid of getting my pretty clothes dirty. Come to think of it, my mother and grandmother were both part time housemaids (in addition to raising their own children), so I must have this aptitude for housework in my DNA. I do all the cooking, plus the cleaning, clothes washing, and ironing. I’d make someone a good wife*, I think…

*My apologies to all gender iconoclasts out there... :doh:

"Mary"
09-05-2011, 04:47 PM
I do this every once in a while. I do general housework and tidy while serving my wife breakfast.
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s236/dianaprince2/Holding%2008/hw74-1.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s236/dianaprince2/Holding%2008/hw74cc.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s236/dianaprince2/Holding%2008/hw76-1.jpg

joan47
09-06-2011, 05:58 AM
When I was in High S chool, I was a maid for two rich gay guys, I wore the traditional french maid costume which they got for me. After school I would go to their house just like any other job abd don my femme apparell.

bomba
09-06-2011, 10:13 AM
wow you are sooo lucky. i would give anything to have that with my wife

pinto
09-08-2011, 06:23 AM
I also would like to work as a maid. It doesn't need to be the frilly dress, ok maybe once in a while. An ordinary working dress for cleaning ladies would be good. I already mentioned it on another thread: i regret not having done this some years ago when i was not married. i am dreaming of having a cleaning lady twice a week. i would try to take over more and more of her work and so after a while we would have switched places and i was the regular cleaning lady - great! why is it not possible?