PDA

View Full Version : The wearing of clothes

Maria2004
09-04-2011, 01:13 PM
We wear clothes to protect our bodies from the elements as human beings since we have no natural protection. Then we, as human beings, seemed compelled to delineate what is or is not acceptable form of dress, therefor I sit in my backyard naked in protest.

Miss Maxine
09-04-2011, 01:16 PM
So, does that make you a naked cross dresser? Hmm...

Maria2004
09-04-2011, 01:18 PM
So, does that make you a naked cross dresser? Hmm...

Exactly! Finally someone who gets it! I would be comfortable walking down the street naked, but the cops would either arrest me or ask to marry me, in either case one of us will end up disappointed.

hugs Maxine

Jane G
09-04-2011, 02:15 PM
I hope it's nice and suny in Columbus today.:wave2:

Karren H
09-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Talk like that can get you kicked out of the club! Lol.

Maria2004
09-04-2011, 02:44 PM
It's sunnier in Columbus GA then Philadelphia PA, despite what the screen writers wish to make you think.

Maria2004
09-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Talk like that can get you kicked out of the club! Lol.

UGH! Like I haven't been kicked out before Karren, send me some coal I can put in my stocking for xmas.

PyrateSilly
09-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Funny. Sherina and I have performed at a clothing optional resort for a medieval faire. While we the performers where (usually) clothed the ones that came to the show were usually in mostly a state of undress.
Doing things like that just make you realize that people and clothes don't always match and then does it really matter about clothes?

Barbara Dugan
09-04-2011, 02:52 PM
A naked crossdresser, It's good to know that I am not alone doing that kind of thing:D

Cheryl T
09-04-2011, 05:21 PM
:eek:
We wear clothes to protect our bodies from the elements as human beings since we have no natural protection. Then we, as human beings, seemed compelled to delineate what is or is not acceptable form of dress, therefor I sit in my backyard naked in protest.

So that means you are a Cross UnDresser????? :D

sissystephanie
09-04-2011, 05:32 PM
I too live in the Great state of Georgia!! But with my propensity to sunburn I do wear clothes all the time!! Scanty ones, I freely admit but still clothes!!

Sheila11
09-04-2011, 05:45 PM
This thread has led me to the state of Confusion.

Wouldn't a Naked Crossdresser barely get by?
And a Cross UnDresser probably just has her panties in a wad.

Maria2004
09-04-2011, 05:56 PM
I have to wonder what the mystical, magical, invisible entity to which we subscribe to and own our lives would think of that? He , she, or it, according to legend, brought us into this life naked. Anything after is pure ego and self serving, just ask the invisible entity for confirmation.

PretzelGirl
09-04-2011, 07:14 PM
It's all about the fig leaf you wear.

CynthiaD
09-04-2011, 07:20 PM
I've often felt that dressing completely en femme is more naked than naked. It doesn't bare the body but it bares the soul.

Alice B
09-04-2011, 08:18 PM
I sit in my yard, by the pool, sans clothes all the time. If I'm a naked cross dresser you would only be able to tell by my ear rings and painted toe nails. But, for me to be a true cross dresser I must wear clothes, etc to feel complete.

Kaitlyn26
09-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Actually clothing is a topic of much evolutionary debate! Did you know that we have fossil record of clothing going back as far as it is possible for clothing to last? We've also in certain cases found traces of clothing on pre-humans such as neanderthal, and even some species prior to that. Whether or not clothing developed as a loss of body fur, or the loss of body fur developed as a result of the wearing of clothing is fiercely debated among evolutionists. Some think the clothing came first as a way to ease social living, and the loss of fur resulted after the first clothing appeared. Others claim that clothing was born of necessity to deal with the loss of our fur to accommodate our extensive sweat glands (an endurance adaptation). Ever wonder why we do not have a covering? Sweat glands! Our skin cannot accommodate enough hair follicles to cover us due to our abnormally high amount of sweat glands, compared to any other organism. So who knows why we wear clothing. They can't seem to agree on one theory and they all sound pretty realistic!

RADER
09-04-2011, 09:28 PM
A naked cross dresser??? What about the Mosquito, They bite you know.
So wearing some clothes can prevent you from using up all the Bug Repellent.
Rader